beastcookie

How to assess LOC?

18 posts in this topic

So, currently reading Ramaji 1000 about the different levels of consciousness, but find it hard to understand if it's possible to assess one's own level. When I read Eckhart Tolle 10 years ago and had my first awakening I could definitely tell I was becoming more spiritually conscious. It has escalated and stabilized since that. 

I can relate to being "the non-doer", haven't had a normal job in many years because I'm a good manifestor and manifest what I need. "Work" is effortless. 

Non-duality?  Not sure. I used to have social anxiety but that is gone and I'm very good at distinguishing my energy from other people's energy. Real life example: I went to a party and could easily see right through people in a way I haven't been able to before. Have also had many instances of "seeing" God/myself in others, or knowing that I'm just talking to myself.  

Tireless compassion? Kind of, I spend more than 8 hrs/day helping others and don't care if I get payed or not but I am, mostly. 

But I still have addictions and I still identify with things I guess, normal human stuff. I can't meditate for hours but it's easy to get into flow when I do it. I don't think I have any recollection of past lives or so. Is there any book or video that have clearer descriptions of LOC for self assessment? 

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

@beastcookie Check out david r hawkins book power vs force.

I have read all of his books. I know he is an advocate of muscle testing, same teaching as Ramaji 1000. I just don't believe in it, at least not to muscle test yourself. 

You kinda just know, after all you are your own Guru. 

But, I would recommend booking a session with a RASA giver such as Ramaji / Ananda or anyone on their site if you want to find out. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Such a great book! You could try to feel what your sense of self is, however it can be very subtle and difficult to do. I guess if someone is at 1000 they will feel that everything is the Self, very clearly and all the time? Maybe someone who is confirmed 1000 can answer how it feels?

5 hours ago, beastcookie said:

So, currently reading Ramaji 1000 about the different levels of consciousness, but find it hard to understand if it's possible to assess one's own level. When I read Eckhart Tolle 10 years ago and had my first awakening I could definitely tell I was becoming more spiritually conscious. It has escalated and stabilized since that. 

another thread on LOC

5 hours ago, beastcookie said:

As far as these levels systems go, a few in LfcCharlie 4 and a couple of others refer to the Ramaji 1000 but most refer to Maslow's Spiral Dynamics levels, "tiers"  by color 

I'm not into these hierarchical assessments but what do I know? 

spiral-dynamics.jpg

3 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

You kinda just know, after all you are your own Guru. 

But, I would recommend booking a session with a RASA giver such as Ramaji / Ananda or anyone on their site if you want to find out. 

Yeah, got a bit doubtful when they don't want to do sessions if you have taken psychadelics... 

@beastcookie

I think spiral dynamics is a pretty good model. Do you dig it? 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@beastcookie  how many hours you meditate daily ✖️ how many years you've been doing self-inquiry ➕ how many videos you watch daily (Leo's videos). Now take the square root for that... 

OK LOL seriously.. First define what do you mean exactly by level of consciousness and then you can measure it accurately accordingly.  Maybe it's something that can't be quantified. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

29 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@beastcookie  how many hours you meditate daily ✖️ how many years you've been doing self-inquiry ➕ how many videos you watch daily (Leo's videos). Now take the square root for that... 

OK LOL seriously.. First define what do you mean exactly by level of consciousness and then you can measure it accurately accordingly.  Maybe it's something that can't be quantified. 

Leo's is not too big on meditation these days 

1 hour ago, beastcookie said:

Yeah, got a bit doubtful when they don't want to do sessions if you have taken psychedelics... 

You could not tell them but where did you hear this? 

I used to hang out in a spiritual discord that went way down the rabbit hole with assessing people's LOCs. All I can say is don't get too carried away with it. Don't forget that you're imagining your entire existence :). It's easy to confuse different layers of imagination and be unaware of your own projections.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

9 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

You could not tell them but where did you hear this? 

Yeah I could just lie about it but it says on their homepage that they DON'T want people that has taken LSD for example. 

9 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

I wouldn’t give too much credence to these supposed levels. Mostly it’s just a distraction really. And of course purely speculative and subjective. I don’t agree with Ramaji’s assesments on some of the pop teachers.

I don’t think you fully comprehend the notion of non-doership. The non-doership in this context is an of an absolute nature, down to the tiniest movements. With complete awakening you won’t even be lifting your littlefinger. There will be zero control of the body-mind. The ‘car’ drives itself at that point. You as an individual won’t be there anymore. Of course this was always the case, only illusion made it seem otherwise.

Hm... you're right I do not comprehend the notion of non-doership. So if the car drives itself, there is no free will? 

10 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@beastcookie

I think spiral dynamics is a pretty good model. Do you dig it? 

No haven't read about it yet but seen the model. Don't quite get it yet so I'll read up on it :)

11 hours ago, beastcookie said:

Yeah, got a bit doubtful when they don't want to do sessions if you have taken psychadelics... 

Yeah, this is to with energy.

RASA is a transmission, psychedelics could theoretically interfere with this transmission and effect it in some way, therefore, why would they risk an interference such as this. 

This and several other videos on their sites, clear up most of the confusion around the LOC model (which is all it is, another model) 

https://www.rasatransmissioninternational.com/what-is-loc

10 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

I wouldn’t give too much credence to these supposed levels. Mostly it’s just a distraction really. And of course purely speculative and subjective. I don’t agree with Ramaji’s assesments on some of the pop teachers.

Just out of interest, have you read the book fully?

The LOC model, is just that a model, to help indicate the depths of awakening, diving too deep into every teacher could be a distraction, but it's best use is to simply highlight the degrees of awakening, and make it so much easier to decipher where a teacher is coming from. 

I'd say it's highly accurate, of course not 100%, it was last updated in 2019, so a lot could change in a year. Any specific examples you disagree with? (Your man Francis is at 1000 ;) The book was how I found him & Rupert actually, and Leo was how I found the book, the world works in mysterious ways.) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

We do not ever give anyone the RASA who has had any transmission other than the RASA for 3-6 months.
we do not engage or give anybody RASA if they have been taking any form of a psychedelic for at least 3 - 6 months to a year.
We would turn students away under those conditions. Energy is very contagious, RASA is very pure but to preserve that purity we will do whatever it takes 

Edited by Nak Khid