An young being

Can consciousness partly separate from the body?

30 posts in this topic

@An young being

Yes, I meant emptiness. No nothing is not made of something. 

55 minutes ago, An young being said:

What I understand from your words is that all realities we perceive exist in a single moment of consciousness, and hence time has no meaning.

All realities in a single moment of consciousness would be meaning. 

55 minutes ago, An young being said:

Still, I believe that some meaning can be found and it will all make sense one day. Maybe not in this part of time, but atleast in some other part of time. 

Indeed. It all makes a lot of sense. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, An young being said:

Yeah, maybe we are still able to perceive the true essence of life, so that we don't get lost in our thoughts and forget our true nature. A balanced world! Imagine what will happen if everything around us become thoughts, that we all are unable to 'contact' our true nature and become robots in the future.

The true nature is infinity but for the mind to explore itself to infinity, it has to be temporarily finite. As for your question, consciousness does not separate from an individual body because the mind/body/life force energy are ONE and the consciousness/mind needs a vehicle or temporal dimension in order to explore itself through the spacial dimension. So the only way I can think of individual consciousness merging with the whole is through nothing but itself, while being able to become mind/body/life force at any time... individual and whole are the same as 0 = 1, rite?

PS. Dafuq I'm saying, I don't even know what mahasamadhi is :ph34r:

Edited by Member

9 hours ago, Member said:

The true nature is infinity but for the mind to explore itself to infinity, it has to be temporarily finite. As for your question, consciousness does not separate from an individual body because the mind/body/life force energy are ONE and the consciousness/mind needs a vehicle or temporal dimension in order to explore itself through the spacial dimension. So the only way I can think of individual consciousness merging with the whole is through nothing but itself, while being able to become mind/body/life force at any time... individual and whole are the same as 0 = 1, rite?

PS. Dafuq I'm saying, I don't even know what mahasamadhi is :ph34r:

Yeah thanks, gives more clarity.

41 minutes ago, An young being said:

Yeah thanks, gives more clarity.

?

Well, I might be wrong but I always follow my logic which obviously is not flawless. Btw, I found this paragraph here enlightening:

The universe created by Brahman from a part of itself is thrown out and re-absorbed by the Immutable Brahman (Mundaka Upanishad I.1.7). Therefore, the Jiva (the individual self) is non-different from Brahman (the supreme Self), and the Jiva, never bound, is ever liberated. Through Self-consciousness one gains the knowledge of existence and realizes Brahman.

As for the self-consciousness, it says:

The word Self-consciousness in the Upanishads means the knowledge about the existence and nature of Brahman. It means the consciousness of our own real being, the primary reality.[4] Self-consciousness means Self-knowledge, the knowledge of Prajna i.e. of Prana which is Brahman.[5] Swami Parmeshwaranand explains that Existence is not existence if it does not mean Self-consciousness, Reality is not reality if it does not express throughout its structure the mark of Self-consciousness, the Ultimate category of existence.

So self-consciousness is important just that we confuse the self with the body or the object of our reflection... when in fact it includes and is everything!

Edited by Member

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

@An young being

Yes, I meant emptiness. No nothing is not made of something. 

All realities in a single moment of consciousness would be meaning. 

Indeed. It all makes a lot of sense. 

Yeah, it makes sense, thank you!

29 minutes ago, Member said:

?

Well, I might be wrong but I always follow my logic which obviously is not flawless. Btw, I found this paragraph here enlightening:

As for the self-consciousness, it says:

So self-consciousness is important just that we confuse the self with the body or the object of our reflection... when in fact it includes and is everything!

Nice! The words are filled with deep insights, I am always intrigued by the hidden meanings in various religious texts and even sculptures. Even though I follow Hinduism, I know nothing about it, nowadays it's sad to see people here are more interested in bribing and  decorating God with blind faith rather than experiencing God.

10 minutes ago, An young being said:

Nice! The words are filled with deep insights, I am always intrigued by the hidden meanings in various religious texts and even sculptures. Even though I follow Hinduism, I know nothing about it, nowadays it's sad to see people here are more interested in bribing and  decorating God with blind faith rather than experiencing God.

If you're interested to understand more about the consciousness/mind/body relation, I found this material interesting to read ?

What you call as consciousness is the feeling I Am. This feeling I Am you can seperate from the body and move it around. Right now everywhere you body moves your sense I Am moves with it. But there is a way to move the sense I Am without moving the body. For this you need to build an energy vehicle where you can transport your consciousness/sense I Am into it. It takes a lot of energy/kriya practice to build such an veichle. Then you can transport the sense I Am in this vehicle, sometimes also called an astral body and move about in the cosmos and different astral realms.

People who can teach you these practices and how to achieve such things are esoteric paths usually, particulary Mantak Chia is teaching these techniques openly to everyone. And I think Kabbalah speaks of this also, it's a Christian version of the same thing. Tau Malachi a christian mystic that I know who can teach you this. He calls it transferance of consciousness and conscious death. Sadhguru also teaches this in his advanced programs indirectly.

But this is not the highest goal. There is something beyond the I Am sense that is Absolute and is aware of the sense I Am. Transferace of consciousness is still just a spiritual entertainment only and not freedom.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Salvijus Isn't the body already an energy vehicle? From my understanding, the Light vehicle has to be activated as it is dormant by default. You don't have to build another one separately. This activates once the energy/consciousness is really high & only this way you're able to access higher realms.

@Member yeah what you've sayed sounds about right. I guess there are more than one way of doing this. Creating another vehicle is how Mantak Chia does and teach.

Those you do not forgive you fear.