BjarkeT

What’s a recommended exercise to improve your energy?

28 posts in this topic

Hey i was wondering if anyone know about any good exercises that helps improve your energy.

My current morning exercise is to do 1 minuet jumping jack. 1 minuet running in place. 5 push ups.

My goal isn’t to train my self but just to feeling energized but I am not sure if what I am doing is to little or not effective enough.

I recently started doing Qigong for energy and it has worked really well for me. I follow this teacher from flowingzen.com and because of the covid situation he is giving away a couple of his courses for free.

Do any 10 minute cardio workout you can find on youtube, Bullyjuice has nome nice ones.

What you're doing is nice but might be too low, you really need to get that blood pumping. 

Connect to Create ☼♡

Bodybuilding, this is a long term  investment to your body. Bodybuilding increases the number of mitochondria in each cell as well as lowering insulin resistance and many other things. It literally makes you biologically  younger. Build up the body to the athletic level, the amount of energy you will produce physically and cognitively are incomperable to your current state. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

For a short but powerful energy boost, I recommend whim hofs breathing method :) works at a similar level like QiGong

Edited by max duewel

@BjarkeT Ditch those numbers, you have to push to limit a little. Do jumping jacks until you can't do more, same for the others. I find I get most energized when I train as hard as I can, which gets you out of the comfort zone. 

Get a rope and start jumping. For me it's fun! And it's easier to see your progress. 50/100/150/200/300/500 jumps...

i suggest you do kundalini yoga or wimhof method. And if you have a shitty posture, you should fix that (hatha yoga may help) because shallow breathing (you breathe mostly with your chest instead deep into the belly)  wont give you much energy and/or endurance.

10 hours ago, BjarkeT said:

@fridjonk well actually I find it difficult to do more than one minute lol

haha, that's okay. Just push until you feel you hit your limit, then push a little harder. You will leap in growth if you do it this way. 

wim hof breathing is great

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

@BjarkeT

No Click Bait here but there are ENERGY PRODUCING EXCERCISES.

Click on this Video and skip to 6:00, then you'll see a routine 

Notes:
* Energizing exercises are done breathing through your nose (if you need to breath heavy, you are exerting energy)

* Energizing exercises increase blood flow, fascia mobility and basically help your muscle to pump metabolite and lymph fluid around 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

I like standing up, balanced and straight, breath through the nose with the belly 10x(using my spine to maximise airflow). Then I exhale everything for as long as I can and inhale for as long as I can.

*Don't do this in unsafe environnement like a car while you are driving it can be very powerful

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

On 6/28/2020 at 6:18 AM, integral said:

Bodybuilding, this is a long term  investment to your body. Bodybuilding increases the number of mitochondria in each cell as well as lowering insulin resistance and many other things. It literally makes you biologically  younger. Build up the body to the athletic level, the amount of energy you will produce physically and cognitively are incomperable to your current state. 

2nd this.

Bodybuilding is like the fountain of youth. As well as all the benefits listed above, higher bone density, balance, joint mobility, joint’s soft tissue health, strength. 

Dont have to become a competitive bodybuilder or start obsessing over your muscle size but training like one is very powerful.

Edited by Consilience

Cardio my man! Running, biking, skateboarding, rollerblading, etc for 5-30 minutes will really get the blood pumping and fill you with energy. It seems like it'll tire you out but that's only if you push the pace too hard and at that point are essentially training.

Just do it casually and have some fun exploring your local area !

hrhrhtewgfegege

Qi Gong, Kung Fu, Tai Chi, Yoga Hatha/Kriya are perfect for activation of subtle energy points and gates.

The rest of activities are  good for general basic health.

I run almost every morning and lift and I feel great throughout the day.

Definitely boosts my mood and energy level. Not to mention I already create a calorie deficit for the day so the meal plan is more flexible. Working out in the morning is like being the first person in class to do their presentation.

Edited by topazann