Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RareGodzilla

How to meet interesting new people

8 posts in this topic

I understand that you litterly just need to talk to people to meet people. Nevertheless I would like to ask you guys for some insights/tips/experience. Make it introvert friendly please haha ?. 

@RareGodzilla Join some volunteer group for something in your community, there is probably lots of options, you'll find one you like. Most of the people who run it are very chill and welcoming, and most are low pressure environments. Lots of interesting people of all ages and from all walks of life.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Definitely don't try social media. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

try using nlp and conversational hypnosis techniques, They are really good for developing the language skills to speak to people. as always, develop more self love and there will be less fear of other people.

Basically Nr.1 Be interested in people

LoA or whatever but you need to develop this skill because there are literally gadozens of interesting people right in front of you but you must train yourself to see them. Dont put them into boxes and think you already know everything about a person too quickly.

Helps

-Be funny. No one likes to be around someone who takes everything too seriously.

-Ask them about their core values instead of boring logistical questions.

On 27/06/2020 at 8:18 PM, RareGodzilla said:

I understand that you litterly just need to talk to people to meet people. Nevertheless I would like to ask you guys for some insights/tips/experience. Make it introvert friendly please haha ?. 

Don't i know you from somewhere? 

Anything will do. Break rapport. Turn on the charm and charisma. It is a lot of energy to put out but its polarising. It is a awful lot of work but tinder is lame. I meet girls when out. I run. I walk or hike trails. I exercise outdoors. I am currently doing intermittent fasting. I look like Goku gone super sayain coming out of the hyperbolic time chamber. I did the work. I maximise my genetics to the best of my abilities. I got stacked and aesthetic during pandemic while people drank or ate fast food. Lift, laugh, love. 

Take numbers. Netflix and chill. And have options until you decide otherwise. I enjoy the bachelor lifestyle and I have zero interest in anything serious. 

You sound like a good guy. Chat lots. And just know that you have better intentions than me. Have a flirt. Drop rsvp and have a good time. It gets to the point where you just do it because and you don't over analyse it. 

Traveling to new cities helps a ton. Go to a city you fit in and with lots of people, get some roommates and start being social wherever you go. Living in my small home town can make me feel a bit depressed cause it's much harder to meet new people there. You gotta be around people and have your life set up to make new friends. 

Something I read that I really connected with was this when it comes to the use of the word interesting in your title for this post

"I really like talking to people. Everybody I talked to for this was pretty interesting.  Don't let people make you feel like you're not interesting -- that's something I learned from this, everybody is interesting."

Interesting people are everywhere, it's just that some people are much more openly willing to share things that are interesting about them, that's the only difficulty with finding interesting people, it's not that they don't exist it's just that sometimes we can find it hard to find people willing to be open

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.