Zabuloon

How to download intelligence from the universe through being?

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

A few months ago I had an 8 hour trip after eating a weed brownie, during the trip I was meditating most of the time. I did it just for experimentation proposes and at some point during the trip, I had this spontaneous experience where suddenly I began to know/understand things through my very being. After the trip, I remembered that long ago I saw a video where Leo was talking about downloading intelligence from the universe through being. I'm very interested in this topic now. Feel free to share any bit of information such as books, courses, forums, direct experience testimonies, etc. about this topic, especially I'm looking if there is a practice without the using of substance like psychedelics, weed, DMT, 5 MEO DMT, in which you can develop this skill. ^_^

Look into the terms of : Scrying or Remote Viewing.

Personally I think these are good for starters because you can quickly and empirically learn of how much you distort information with your ego. There are also scrying challenges across the web started by occult circles, if you dig deep enough, you'll find them.

Imagine downloading some high level abstract info and in the end it turns out its all been twisted by your self serving needs.

You might also like Tom Campbell btw.

Edited by Yog

As long as you WANT to download insights from the Universe, you won't get any downloads.

There is no you anywere. No self.

When you finally realize that what you thought you were is an illusion (i.e. no self, only Love), then you can perhaps get some downloads from the universe.

Ultimately, the universe is fucking you. Haha. So it is just insights from yourself. And this has always been the case. Every thought, every emotion you perceive is the universe putting it into your mind, and you believe you are in control. LOL 

Let go bro <3 i love you

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@Zabuloon

Just sit with a pad of paper. Write down what you’d like insight on, and meditate. Once the thought clear, you’ll receive the insight. You’ve been doing this, and only this, all along. Now do it consciously. :) 

The edibles may have played a role in clearing the mind. Maybe not, just thought it was worth mentioning. Ultimately though, you’d have only believed they did. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Christians call it "hearing God's voice". More specifically they have something called the gift of word of knowledge, and the gift of word of wisdom. I've done it countless times. The only reason I knew to listen to leo was because I got a word of wisdom it said "x marks the spot".

The easiest way I do it is just a choice between two possibilities. If I'm asking God which one is correct I close my eyes, bring one to mind, visualise it and analyze my peace. Then bring the other possibility to mind, visualise it and analyze my peace...and whichever one I have more peace with is the one I will choose. 

Colossians 3:15 (Bible)

"let the peace of God rule in your heart."

There's other instances where I just knew shit. For example, 3 days ago I noticed the voice of God subtly telling me to do another 5meo retreat. Then boom I have a month off work, cuz it was planned before. Gonna do 2 retreats actually.

Its especially obvious when I'm trying to gain information about a person because they give off so much energy and vibration, it's easy to read. Very easy at times. It's got to a point where I can literally just see everything as it is...truly. I'll let you in on a wee secret, I think leo might be scared of nn-DMT visuals lolol. That's something I've felt off him. Could be wrong. Don't think I am tho lol

Edited by Aaron p

4 hours ago, Aaron p said:

There's other instances where I just knew shit. For example, 3 days ago I noticed the voice of God subtly telling me to do another 5meo retreat. Then boom I have a month off work, cuz it was planned before. Gonna do 2 retreats actually.

Its especially obvious when I'm trying to gain information about a person because they give off so much energy and vibration, it's easy to read. Very easy at times. It's got to a point where I can literally just see everything as it is...truly. I'll let you in on a wee secret, I think leo might be scared of nn-DMT visuals lolol. That's something I've felt off him. Could be wrong. Don't think I am tho lol

Hahahahhaa i think he might be scared as well lol

Not that i judge him. I'm still scared by them

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.