Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rasheed

Why does not Actualized.org make videos about "Law Of Attraction" (manifestation)???

9 posts in this topic

Why does not Actualized.org make videos about "Law Of Attraction" (manifestation)??? By law of attraction I mean, conscious manifestation. Using  mind and consciousness, imagination to manifest, choose and create, whatever you wanna call it...you know what I mean

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

Honestly, just start applying the material  and the law of attraction will happen on its own. This has been my experience anyways. Some REALLY weird synchronicities have occurred since beginning this journey, havent explored loa or manifestation too much, I just take a lot of action and trust/surrender to the universe and shit happens. 

They are there when you are ready for them. Plenty of them.

There are LOTS of other channels dedicated to law of attraction on YouTube, really good sources, I don't think Leo needs to cover everything that there is to cover in self development.

He did some videos on law of attraction in the past, granted that he was way too materialist in the past and he promised a "subconscious reprogramming course" that never came to existence, but those videos are fundamentally giving good tips that if you really apply it, your life is going to change. 

As I said, if you want to read more about it, go to other channels. 

Search for "The feeling is the secret" by Neville Godard 

I mean,his LoA video is right, but he does not go deep. It's like 0000000. I watched that. LoA is one of biggest things in personal development, I don't understand why there is no serious videos about it on Actualized.org. Everything is here but no deep manifestation videos...My question is WHY?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

On 2020-06-27 at 5:52 PM, Consilience said:

Honestly, just start applying the material  and the law of attraction will happen on its own. This has been my experience anyways. Some REALLY weird synchronicities have occurred since beginning this journey, havent explored loa or manifestation too much, I just take a lot of action and trust/surrender to the universe and shit happens. 

I second that 

Sailing on the ceiling 

23 hours ago, Rasheed said:

I mean,his LoA video is right, but he does not go deep. It's like 0000000. I watched that. LoA is one of biggest things in personal development, I don't understand why there is no serious videos about it on Actualized.org. Everything is here but no deep manifestation videos...My question is WHY?

There's no biggest thing in PD it's all bs anyway? kind of the good way 

Sailing on the ceiling 

I would say it's because he's not there yet. I think it's safe to say he's very interested in manifestation of some type, we'll have to see how that goes. I've often wondered why he hasn't done a huge exposition on Synchronicity; if he were to do that, he could potentially surpass me, that would be exciting. If I wasn't The Solipsist King, he would have been it for sure.

- 7:17