James123

Guys, i have become enlightened. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU

227 posts in this topic

Just now, WelcometoReality said:

You can still identify with the contractions in your body

With not knowing anything? For instance no one talk to you or was around you since you were born? There will be no borning because this is what i am now. The moment. You born because of the thoughts.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, James123 said:

With not knowing anything? For instance no one talk to you or was around you since you were born? There will be no borning because this is what i am now. The moment. You born because of the thoughts.

Have no one talked to you or been around you since you were born?

@WelcometoReality As an ego, i was born yes. The “thoughts” that even created me that my mom told you i am your mother,  you born, you have family, this is world vs. that was james which is thought again. I am the moment never born and will never die. James was like a blink in infinite emptiness, so called 31 years he was alive with creation of words. Meanwhile i was just walking into myself which within infinite time because i have never start to be being. It wasnt even 31 years, these are all words. 

It's also the subtle and sometimes strong feeling that something is missing and needs to be fulfilled otherwise known as the seeking energy... it feels lacking and incomplete.... separated basically

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@James123 Ok here is an example of what I mean.

I was always told I was such a sweet and calm little kid. Never angry. Then when I awakened I didn't identify with that calm guy any longer. It was just thoughts of how I should behave. So once I awakened from thought there was alot of stored anger in the body that came up that I had to work through.

3 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

I was always told I was such a sweet and calm little kid. Never angry. Then when I awakened I didn't identify with that calm guy any longer. It was just thoughts of how I should behave. So once I awakened from thought there was alot of stored anger in the body that came up that I had to work through.

@WelcometoReality I can relate to that lol... I am in the process of working it through .... Any advice?

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@WelcometoReality I can relate to that lol... I am in the process of working it through .... Any advice?

If you are to express it to others try to do so consciously. Preferably without screaming. :P Journal about your anger helped me. And dig deep to where the anger comes from. Usually a held belief about how others should behave (or you).

17 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

@WelcometoReality All context is false...

What do you mean by context?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

9 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Is imaginary :)

Never happened.... Not even now.

That's the illusion.

Yeah if you don't want to talk in context that's fine with me. ?

No words are true so If you really want to push it to the limit you can stop talking altogether. ??

5 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

To talk with @James123 you first have to stop talking at him. :P

Yeah you are totally right. Thanks for pointing it out. ?

hahaha this is fun...here is us at 20:37

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

How you know that you born in the first place? Words are just sounds that you putted meaning in it, so the world, enlightenment vs. if no one told you anything, you would be never exist, because you are existed and created by the thoughts, which is duality. Ego is way deeper than that being nice or good. Ego is knowing in the first place “ i am exist or aware”. If you can be aware of so called duality, even “being aware” is an ego. Because there is no you in the body.you are nothing in the body.if you are aware that you have body or can talk, thats what ego is. Thats how enlightenment comes with not knowing. I believe my experience and yours was completely different. I am operating from the moment anymore, i just uses thoughts when it is necessary. If you have no thoughts nothing is happening. You are infinite nothingness right now. But i am not a human anymore or in the world. You are in the world because of your thoughts and human because of thoughts. No one is here nothing is happening. I am not even in the body, so how can write these messages to you? Because nothing is happening, 

Edited by James123

Careful not to chase White Rabbit too far is it real

6 hours ago, James123 said:

Ego is knowing in the first place “ i am exist or aware”. If you can be aware of so called duality, even “being aware” is an ego. Because there is no you in the body.you are nothing in the body.if you are aware that you have body or can talk, thats what ego is.

Ego is what we define it to be. Words have no meaning until we give them meaning. :) If you want to define ego as that you do that. And I agree btw. ?

6 hours ago, James123 said:

I believe my experience and yours was completely different. I am operating from the moment anymore, i just uses thoughts when it is necessary. If you have no thoughts nothing is happening. You are infinite nothingness right now. But i am not a human anymore or in the world. You are in the world because of your thoughts and human because of thoughts. No one is here nothing is happening. I am not even in the body, so how can write these messages to you? Because nothing is happening, 

Yes experiences might differ but the absolute is the same. ?<3

Edited by WelcometoReality

2 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:
8 hours ago, James123 said:

Ego is what we define it to be. Words have no meaning until we give them meaning. :) If you want to define ego as that you do that. And I agree btw. ?

If you become real or exist that can define something, yes thats ego :) i agree. 

2 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yes experiences might differ but the absolute is the same. ?<3

Experience is a thought. Only nothing can be absolute  :)  And you are right, The absolute is same therefore all is nothing,  there is no one in the body to experience something :)❤️ there is no you to become enlightened. Thats why james (was just a thought, who think exist and can be enlightened) died and wont be back :) Because he was never here, no one is here. I am here as nothing with no beginning and no end, thats why never left.

Edited by James123

4 hours ago, James123 said:

If you become real or exist that can define something, yes thats ego :) i agree. 

Thought defines and the one that is the owner of thoughts is another thought which is ego.

Experience is a thought. Only nothing can be absolute  :)

What 'I' mean with Experience is sight, sound, feel, taste, smell, and thought. Not the words but what they point to.

Does this nothing have any qualities?

And you are right, The absolute is same therefore all is nothing,  there is no one in the body to experience something :)❤️

Yes, no one within the body, and what is the body what does it consist of?

there is no you to become enlightened. Thats why james (was just a thought, who think exist and can be enlightened) died and wont be back :) 

Yes no one becomes enlightened. James is a thought that comes and goes. Can a thought die?

"Won't be back" is a thought.

Edited by WelcometoReality
added a question

5 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Thought defines and the one that is the owner of thoughts is another thought which is ego.

Thats what i am saying :) 

Does this nothing have any qualities?

No. There is no feeling. Just you. You are happening. Thats why nothing is happening. Illusion of the duality is Created based on feeling something other than you. Otherwise you cant find yourself. 

7 hours ago, James123 said:

Yes, no one within the body, and what is the body what does it consist of?

Nothing :) thats what you are.

Yes no one becomes enlightened. James is a thought that comes and goes. Can a thought die?

"Won't be back" is a thought.

Of course (wont be back is thought) :) if i dont write that how can I explain to you ? :) Identification with Thought (as different than me) is an illusion, and creates so called duality (i am in body , this is world vs). So it doesn’t exist or is exist as nothing, which is you. Thats why it wont die, because not exist in first place. When you become complete nothing, everything (including thoughts) becomes completely nothing, That will be Mahasamadhi, which is right here. Only reason there is no Mahasamadhi, because i am still aware of body as nothing and text you. If i am absolute nothing, there will be no me to write these messages. Because i will be here completely as nothing. No sense of anything except myself, but now i can still point out the thoughts even as me. Thats what Shamadi is.

Edited by James123

I spoke with Tony Parsons on the phone the other day and he said the exact same thing...

Even the conditioned body story becomes recognized as just that, another story  ?

Haha there's just no hope and that's the best part weeeeeeeee