Guys, i have become enlightened. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU

227 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@James123

It’s just their nature to dilate. 

? thanks ? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

5 hours ago, James123 said:

If the contradictions become the moment permanently? :) Moment become the Self no matter what? :) 

I dont understand what you're saying. Could you explain further?

10 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Experientially there is no longer separation between what is perceived and the perceiver. It's one and all is happening within the one. You can't even say that because that would imply separation between the one perceiving and the perceiver.

Even though this is experienced there can still be identification to the feeling/contractions within the body which is based on the separate self. The ego momentum can be there emotionally. When you awaken out from that the contractions are no longer expressed/identified with. You see them as energy contractions in the body and let them sit in the body.

Sorry man I forgot to to put the quote. I mean, if the awakening didnt fade away? And i am still the moment, and thoughts or feeling or being human is like in my pocket. When i need it i used it. Maybe awakening was too strong? Because it didn’t fade away. 

57 minutes ago, James123 said:

Sorry man I forgot to to put the quote. I mean, if the awakening didnt fade away? And i am still the moment, and thoughts or feeling or being human is like in my pocket. When i need it i used it. Maybe awakening was too strong? Because it didn’t fade away. 

They're just thoughts and feelings arising for No One... no need to keep them in your pocket.

See we start believing in the 'self identity' from a young age... and then each and every thought and experience that arises, 'YOU' identify with as "YOUR" thought or 'YOUR' experience.

But they're not "YOUR" thoughts and feelings because 'YOU' are also just a bundle of conditioned thoughts. 

There is no thinker of thoughts.... They are just conditioned thoughts that arise from past experiences. 

See it's not that thinking and feeling needs to be bypassed or regulated... it's just recognized there isn't an actual owner of these thoughts and feelings.... they're not personal they're just arising for no reason.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

13 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:
1 hour ago, James123 said:

They're just thoughts and feelings arising for No One... no need to keep them in your pocket.

No. I can see the ego completely (which are thoughts). I am the moment, which is nothing therefore everything. I am happening . Thoughts are illusion but necessary. There is no self when you are the moment. I transformed from being human.yes thoughts are me too. But there is no attachments as “I”. Additionally, i feel my body become like a empty void, and thoughts or duality is inside of me, available, they are me but, i am full aware concept of duality which is created by language. 

Edited by James123

38 minutes ago, James123 said:

That could be the case. It could also come back after a week, a month or a year. It usually does but there are cases where it doesn't come back at all.

37 minutes ago, James123 said:

There is no self when you are the moment.

There is no self period. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@James123  don't think about it...Look

Where is this self located in the body?

Is it between the eyes?  Is it in the chest or stomach?  

For god sakes it's not in your pocket!!

It's not real!!

It's a misidentification with thoughts feelings beliefs sensations in the body, all conditioned from the past.

7 hours ago, Heaven said:

@WaveInTheOcean Bro you/we rocks! You did an amazing job so much wisdom goes out of your mouth <3

you rock <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

39 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

That could be the case. It could also come back after a week, a month or a year. It usually does but there are cases where it doesn't come back at all.

Because i am fully aware that thought creates duality (that you are in body and life exist vs.). Therefore not knowing makes stay as moment. Because thats what i am. Ego is just a thought. Lets see. I am not worried, but it will impact my so called life. Thanks for the answer.

23 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Definitely. Thats why i am the moment. I dont think the thoughts or attach the thoughts like used to be. My new personality become the moment, and thoughts makes me remember the duality. Such as i am located within this body. 

Edited by James123

Can you still enjoying having sex or pursuing a career of art or business ?

Edited by Giulio Bevilacqua
Wrong word

1 hour ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Can you still enjoying having sex or pursuing a career of art or business ?

Definitely art.  Sex = Making Love = Love at first sight in every moment. I enjoy having sex with the only loved one. 

Edited by James123

On 28/06/2020 at 11:07 PM, VeganAwake said:

Is it between the eyes?  Is it in the chest or stomach?  

For god sakes it's not in your pocket!!

It's not real!!

but if everything is consciousness / imagination then my belief I am a separate self is as real as anything else? Are you saying my eyes are more real than my ego?

Edited by LarryW

1 minute ago, LarryW said:

but if everything is consciousness / imagination then my belief I am a separate self is as real as anything else? Are you saying my eyes are more real than my ego?

He says that you are not in the body, or you are in the body as nothing. Eyes has no differences than the wall you see.

There's a bottle, the bottle is full of air. And there's air all around it. But the bottle thinks, "I am a bottle"... "I am separated from the rest of the world".

"There's air inside me"...

But suddenly, someone takes the bottle and pushes the air out of it. Now there's no bottle, but there's still air.

Air is like consciousness and the bottle is like the body.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

48 minutes ago, James123 said:

He says that you are not in the body, or you are in the body as nothing. Eyes has no differences than the wall you see.

in that case I'd agree, my self exists in a different belief space than my physical body: my self is created whenever I draw a circle with an inside and an outside. My body, my mind, my family, my country, my home, me/not-me. That belief space does exist, as a belief, but it sometimes gets disfunctional, yet I need it to carry on living so I reincarnate myself continually. 

57 minutes ago, LarryW said:

It's not only a belief, it's an experience that 'YOU' are a separate individual within the body.

There is a conditioned body with all the senses to include eyesight but its empty.

The illusory 'Self' or 'Ego' is a missidentification with the bodily sensations, localized energy and conditioned thoughts that arrise.

Basically the 'self' claims all of this as Mine and then suffers.

On 2020-06-29 at 0:20 AM, James123 said:

Because i am fully aware that thought creates duality (that you are in body and life exist vs.). Therefore not knowing makes stay as moment. Because thats what i am. Ego is just a thought. Lets see. I am not worried, but it will impact my so called life. Thanks for the answer.

Ego is far more than thought. That's why I said that there still is work to be done but that depends on how far you want to take this until it isn't.

5 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Ego is far more than thought. That's why I said that there still is work to be done but that depends on how far you want to take this until it isn't.

If you never learn the language or think, how can you know what you are? Or become unknowing again? Ego is the thought, which creates the duality, so called ego you, who write these messages.

Edited by James123

1 minute ago, James123 said:

If you never learn the language or think, how can you know what you are? Or become unknowing again? 

You can still identify with the contractions in your body