James123

Guys, i have become enlightened. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU

227 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@WelcometoReality  thought you might like this statement:

Seeking for something better in the future makes what's experienced now feel inadequate and causes more suffering.

It's like getting back on the hamster wheel.

Or like driving a really nice, really fast car, looking ahead at where you're going, excited for the destination ahead, but also completely exhilarated and fulfilled in the moment. Yes. Please. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

20 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Ah but now you are assuming that I'm seeking that which we talk about. I'm just stating that the death hasn't happened here.

I listened to the videos and I get exactly what part you're talkin about...❤

I don't think there is an answer to this.. that seeking energy either dies or it does not... either instantaneously or over time.

Here it was like an initial energy collapsing upon the recognition that 'I' was the seeking energy and it wasn't a real entity.... then overtime it felt like more seeking energy fell away because there was no one holding it up any longer.

One thing that was noticed is a lot of these teachers teach from the point of view that there is a separate individual that can find something in the future called enlightenment...

Tony Parsons Jim Newman Andreas Muller and a few other non-duality teachers recognize that the sense of self is illusory from the beginning and the belief that there is a separate individual that can attain something called Full Enlightenment in the future is just perpetuating the belief in the separate 'self' and keeping the illusion alive.

Wow it definitely is a pathless path right good luck to you my brother ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

24 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Where? Death to who?

Let's be real. Death is death is biological death. I can put a knife in your heart and your body dies. That's death. So I'm very glad to hear that this has not happened! lol

Yeah I'm glad too. Thanks for not putting a knife into my heart. <3 ?

26 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Of course, you may be talking about ego-death. But ego-death is such a funny concept, because there is no self that can die in the first place.

Ego is illusionary but it is in the body as thoughts and contractions in the body. After awakening seeking stops and the practice changes to untangle these contractions within the body. By doing that these contractions start to fade away and the ego diminishes. It becomes more and more subtle.

It makes sense to me that the complete dissolving of these contractions feel like a death.

33 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Ego-death to me just refers to the dissolving of all bondaries between what you used to call 'me' and 'other.' 

I call this Awakening, but the ego is still there (at least for me).

35 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Of course 'the sense of a separate self' as a feeling is very real for 99% of people. That sense of separate-selfness can die. It has died for me, but not to you? Is that what mr. A-cba-to-learn-to-spell-that-name is talking about

The separation is gone but the separate self energy or contractions in the body remains.

10 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I listened to the videos and I get exactly what part you're talkin about...❤

I don't think there is an answer to this.. that seeking energy either dies or it does not... either instantaneously or over time.

Here it was like an initial energy collapsing upon the recognition that 'I' was the seeking energy and it wasn't a real entity.... then overtime it felt like more seeking energy fell away because there was no one holding it up any longer.

One thing that was noticed is a lot of these teachers teach from the point of view that there is a separate individual that can find something in the future called enlightenment...

Tony Parsons Jim Newman Andreas Muller and a few other non-duality teachers recognize that the sense of self is illusory from the beginning and the belief that there is a separate individual that can attain something called Full Enlightenment in the future is just perpetuating the belief in the separate 'self' and keeping the illusion alive.

Wow it definitely is a pathless path right good luck to you my brother ❤

Thx for listening to it mate. Yeah there definetly is clear differences in the way they teach.

Yeah the seeking energy stops when you awaken. There are still contractions of this separate self within the body after awakening and the practice then is not to seek for full enlightenment. That would be delusion. The practice is to relax these contractions as they come up.

Thank man and good luck to you too.

@WelcometoReality thank you ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

Could you listen to part 2 from 5:45 to 7:15?

No to me it's not the same thing. He explains it there, so could you listen to it so I don't have to type all he is saying?

Yes, I listened to it. Thank you for giving me the time stamps, and sorry for being rude before.

I liked what he was saying. Yes, there is a difference between a realization of something (i.e. no-self) and then a constant feeling of inner peace, freedom of expression, happiness. This is what I call awakening of the heart. He calls it to die before you die, sure. 

I get the difference, I surely do. I experienced no-self 4 years ago. IT was just that: a realization. The feeling of separateness/sense-of-self emerged right after the psychedelic had got out of my blood. Now, I don't call that permanent awakening. Sure, it was an awakening, but I still felt like a separate self in my daily life. 

Permanent awakening - to me - is constant seeing yourself in everything (i.e. no feeling of separateness anymore). Or we could call it just a constant state of no-self. It's the same feeling.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 hour ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yeah I'm glad too. Thanks for not putting a knife into my heart. <3 ?

Ego is illusionary but it is in the body as thoughts and contractions in the body. After awakening seeking stops and the practice changes to untangle these contractions within the body. By doing that these contractions start to fade away and the ego diminishes. It becomes more and more subtle.

It makes sense to me that the complete dissolving of these contractions feel like a death.

I call this Awakening, but the ego is still there (at least for me).

The separation is gone but the separate self energy or contractions in the body remains.

"Ego is illusionary but it is in the body as thoughts and contractions in the body. After awakening seeking stops and the practice changes to untangle these contractions within the body. By doing that these contractions start to fade away and the ego diminishes. It becomes more and more subtle."

Thoughts are not a problem. Contractions, sure. Ego is that. It's tension. A background feeling of fear, lack all the time.

"The separation is gone but the separate self energy or contractions in the body remains."

Seperation is gone, conceptually, but not emotionally, is that what you're saying?

Then you are awakened in mind, but are not fully there yet, in regards to heart.

Awakening of heart = inner peace 24/7, pure bliss, no worries, free expression of Love

I mean, I am awakened/liberated beyond doubt, hehe, but I still function as a humen being, as you can see, I am writing meaningless words to you. I still like blueberries over raspberries. I still prefer quality toilet paper over rough toilet paper. i still prefer beautiful girls over ugly girls in regards to who I'd like to have sex with. etc etc. I still have ego, you see?

Ego is not a problem. Not being conscious of ego is a problem, tho, relatively speaking.

But as you say, the tension, the contractions in body and mind of being a separate self that could die, yes, I know these, I had them all my life -- they aint nice --, and they disappeared 1 month ago after a deep 2cb-trip where I cried 4 hours straight by realizing I was God and that I'd always been God. (=Love). So in that sense I have died before I have died. There is no fear of death anymore, no background fear at least. Of course if a bear crawled into my bedroom I'd probably scream and jump out of the window. As I said, free expression, no resistance.

Depression is the opposite of free expression, and in that sense we could say 90%+ of all human ppl are depressed. they just dont know it.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

6 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Thoughts are not a problem. Contractions, sure. Ego is that. It's tension. A background feeling of fear, lack all the time.

Yes thoughts are not a problem and not emotion either. The notion that something is a problem is in fact a thought itself. So that is thought saying that thought is a problem. This is seen through when you awaken from thoughts.

6 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Seperation is gone, conceptually, but not emotionally, is that what you're saying?

Then you are awakened in mind, but are not fully there yet, in regards to heart.

Awakening of heart = inner peace 24/7, pure bliss, no worries, free expression of Love

Experientially there is no longer separation between what is perceived and the perceiver. It's one and all is happening within the one. You can't even say that because that would imply separation between the one perceiving and the perceiver.

Even though this is experienced there can still be identification to the feeling/contractions within the body which is based on the separate self. The ego momentum can be there emotionally. When you awaken out from that the contractions are no longer expressed/identified with. You see them as energy contractions in the body and let them sit in the body.

7 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

I mean, I am awakened/liberated beyond doubt, hehe, but I still function as a humen being, as you can see, I am writing meaningless words to you. I still like blueberries over raspberries. I still prefer quality toilet paper over rough toilet paper. i still prefer beautiful girls over ugly girls in regards to who I'd like to have sex with. etc etc. I still have ego, you see?

This is where we define ego differently.

The body has it's own preferences. It prefers pleasure over pain. The taste palet is different from body to body. Some might prefer fish others steak others vegetables.

I don't define that as ego but you do. I'm not saying anyone of is rightor wrong. It's just important to note these differences in definition.

The ego as I define is the energetic movement of a separate self. Thoughts, emotion and the deep seeded existential NO.

Not all thoughts and emotions are based on the separate self, only 95% or so. ?

7 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

But as you say, the tension, the contractions in body and mind of being a separate self that could die, yes, I know these, I had them all my life -- they aint nice --, and they disappeared 1 month ago after a deep 2cb-trip where I cried 4 hours straight by realizing I was God and that I'd always been God. (=Love). So in that sense I have died before I have died. There is no fear of death anymore, no background fear at least. Of course if a bear crawled into my bedroom I'd probably scream and jump out of the window. As I said, free expression, no resistance.

Depression is the opposite of free expression, and in that sense we could say 90%+ of all human ppl are depressed. they just dont know it.

That seems like a great deepening into THEONE. To me this deepening has happened over the last 4 years but it always feel complete. You can't imagine how this can go deeper but it always is. It's a true wonder. ?

I agree, depression and lack is an epidemic that most people suffer of. And they are not aware that it's there own creation. Truly heart breaking to see. <3

40 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yes thoughts are not a problem and not emotion either. The notion that something is a problem is in fact a thought itself. So that is thought saying that thought is a problem. This is seen through when you awaken from thoughts.

Experientially there is no longer separation between what is perceived and the perceiver. It's one and all is happening within the one. You can't even say that because that would imply separation between the one perceiving and the perceiver.

Even though this is experienced there can still be identification to the feeling/contractions within the body which is based on the separate self. The ego momentum can be there emotionally. When you awaken out from that the contractions are no longer expressed/identified with. You see them as energy contractions in the body and let them sit in the body.

This is where we define ego differently.

The body has it's own preferences. It prefers pleasure over pain. The taste palet is different from body to body. Some might prefer fish others steak others vegetables.

I don't define that as ego but you do. I'm not saying anyone of is rightor wrong. It's just important to note these differences in definition.

The ego as I define is the energetic movement of a separate self. Thoughts, emotion and the deep seeded existential NO.

Not all thoughts and emotions are based on the separate self, only 95% or so. ?

That seems like a great deepening into THEONE. To me this deepening has happened over the last 4 years but it always feel complete. You can't imagine how this can go deeper but it always is. It's a true wonder. ?

I agree, depression and lack is an epidemic that most people suffer of. And they are not aware that it's there own creation. Truly heart breaking to see. <3

Great post, thank you. Yes the deepening can always be deeper, I didn't really doubt it, but thanks for confirming it for me / reminding me <3

@James123 lol I remember when I thought I was enlightened with a similar experience. Give it 6 months, if you are still enlightened you wont even feel like coming back to tell us. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

2 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Great post, thank you. Yes the deepening can always be deeper, I didn't really doubt it, but thanks for confirming it for me / reminding me <3

<3

4 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

ven though this is experienced there can still be identification to the feeling/contractions within the body which is based on the separate self. The ego momentum can be there emotionally. When you awaken out from that the contractions are no longer expressed/identified with. You see them as energy contractions in the body and let them sit in the body.

If the contradictions become the moment permanently? :) Moment become the Self no matter what? :) 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@James123 lol I remember when I thought I was enlightened with a similar experience. Give it 6 months, if you are still enlightened you wont even feel like coming back to tell us. 

Is there anyone here who can come back? :) 

Edited by James123

@James123 Congratulation man! I'm happy for you/us :)

Prepare yourself that this state will probably not keep in this way and its fine. Integration to our daily life is the key and it's a life long journey..

"I AM THIS. living in that." - Ramesh Balsekar

At the end of the day Life wants us to experience this present moment through this human body. 

@WaveInTheOcean Bro you/we rocks! You did an amazing job so much wisdom goes out of your mouth <3

@James123 congrats bro.   Now it's time to chop some wood and carry some water lol. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here @bejapuskas thanks a lot brothers. I appreciate. 

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

"I AM THIS. living in that." - Ramesh Balsekar

Thanks a lot brother. You are right. Most important thing is there is no person as “I” enlightened, the moment is enlightened. “I” is the moment, duality is the ego, therefore language. 

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

The eyes are always the last to die. 

Yea? How do you know? Because of the moment?

Edited by James123