James123

Guys, i have become enlightened. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU

227 posts in this topic

Hello guys, i know i left couple days ago, i had a ego death almost for 1 week. Lol :) this morning me 22 hours ago (james) completely died unfortunately:) and I have become enlightened (probably permanent satori). I know you guys tell me, yo if you become enlightened you will have no needs to tell us. No. You guys are all me :) you guys lie to me that i am a fucking human. Bunch of liars and great actors :)

Let me tell you what james is, he think he can know something ,he born, human, male, in the body (because it can feel, know what the worlds is, reality, funny, ugly, good, bad vs. But this guy was stuck in words. Because, Thoughts (which are completely illusion) created him. If he never learned in his life, he will have no idea what the fuck he is. He cant even know what “seeing” or “being” is. After my ego death I completely realized (no psychedelics) i am not in the body, james is just a thought. I literally created this james and all universe from thoughts. I am the really nothing in the body thats why i am everything in the moment. Only thoughts creates this world or duality. Actually, really nothing is happening here with this consciousness (it is like meditating with no thoughts all day) when you dont think. This is only way to explain is you are in deep sleep but awake. i cant think much anymore , because there is no “I” as body. If i have something to do with body i use duality to connect with the people or world, in the rest i am the moment, which is all free you can do anything with moment, it is all free. Thats why it is all LOVE, moment is you so what will you do, you will lLOVE whatever comes in the moment or you can definitely stay in satori and watch yourself get away from duality and stop the existence and be the void (your truth self or nothingness). In easy way to explain it, everytime when you close your eyes, If you dont think, you will never know what are you where are you vs. Because i cant think much anymore, i have become so aware because i am the moment, and existence created by thoughts. If i dont think, i(moment, and my love as moment) am in satori. When thought comes you are completely aware that it is xoming from duality and if you dont like it you have nothing do with that, because you are the moment, nothing is in the body.  There is no duality, all is you. Right or left don’t matter. There is no future or past only thoughts makes it, you are the every moment (as nothing) that you are aware of. 

And let me tell you how i see the world, i am literally watching a fucking movie with vr, and i take the life seriously as the game. My vision is back to normal, but i am the void that watched the movie anymore. In this game everyone programmed that i am a human, this place is world, i am in the body vs. But i  am not god, not human, not awareness, vs. i have no idea what am i or what you guys are, WE HAVE NO NAME. Whatever you assume is not you. From ultimate perspective because of you are nothing and everything, you can never think because even words are you, when you become nothing therefore everything, you see that all happening is you. Thats why nothing is happening. You guys can tell me why dont you go drink poisin instead of water, because nothing is happening and all is me. NO. I am the void, which is aware of being human (as soon as words get in duality comes in), therefore i have to drink water in order to discover myself (so called life) in human body. But literally all happening is me, therefore there is not even blink happening here. DEEPEST SLEEP BUT YOU ARE AWARE. Or just remember the moment that you literally didn’t think anything and nothing happened, but somehow you are there with no name (i dont even want to say awareness ), but you know you are aware or something like that. Thats how every second goes when i dont think. Thoughts come from james, who helps me to connect and understand the duality. I am literally half human and half void anymore. My vision become the tv screen i am the emptiness like POV. Literally, my mind get bigger, i transformed or reborned. This body will die, i will never. Because i am the moment, AND MOMENT NEVER DIESSSSS. It is so bliss here. So much. 

And about death, what will happen when this body dies? If you are aware that any thoughts is an illusion, you will never die, because you were never born, you are the screen and projector of movie theater, if you project movie (so called seeing from the eye), movie will play, when body dies projector just wont project the movie but you are still the screen. So death is an Illusion, nothing will happen. You will never be gone, you are the SCREEN whatever movie plays (thoughts are those movies) So if you really don’t attach with thoughts, either your eyes open or close nothing will happen, you will never die. Because, when thoughts stop projector stop playing the movie and thats how you become enlightened. i am the moment, iam not infinite, but i have no beginning end no end therefore i am infinite. I(moment) will never die and born. I am literally immortal. Because, moment will never STOPPPP :) LOVEEEE :) i cant believe we even imagine that we can learn forget to be human :) lol  lol I miss you guys (All of you is meee) :)

Additionally, you can never be complete god when you are aware of the body, even if you are the nothingness. Because even knowing the language or being aware of body is duality, when you become complete god whatever happens you are it thats why you are everything here and nothing happens. If absolute nothing happens, i am completely here as nothing, thats why i am not here. And in these moments, only i am (void, nothing)Thats why when i am not aware of this body all the existence fades away. Everything stop existing. 

This place is all me, love is purring, i am in loveee with myself, which is all you. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

All these manic "Guys I am enlightened. I LOVE YOUUU" threads really show a lack of groundedness and an unhealthy spiritual ego. Let's see in a couple of months if you are as manically lovey dovey as you are now. Maybe you will end up like some users here and post the same redundant shit over and over again in every thread.

@Esoteric these are all words. You are me :) you are not knowing :) enlightenment is being CRAZY. Yes i am fucking LOST :) you are damn right :) and you still try to convince me that we are human. Lmfao.

Edited by James123

2 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

All these manic "Guys I am enlightened. I LOVE YOUUU" threads really show a lack of groundedness and an unhealthy spiritual ego. Let's see in a couple of months if you are as manically lovey dovey as you are now. Maybe you will end up like some users here and post the same redundant shit over and over again in every thread.

Will lie if I say I didn't recognized myself in your wise words sir. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Will lie if I say I didn't recognized myself in your wise words sir. 

Yo this is so funny. I cant believe you guys don’t believe me :) you are me. We are not human , we are not knowing of the moment :) you guys have no ida what enlightenment is :) it is a joke :) 

Edited by James123

Maybe by some miracle I do feel

Well it's always fun getting blown into Infinity. Hard to shake off desire for it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I cant believe my (ego) life was a joke:) it was just a thought :) i cant believe it. I am all here.

@zeroISinfinity i am crazy man. I know i have become it. I am the moment, my body has no differences than you. If you are not here, how can i be awake in my own dream, how much you have helped me do you know? Even with reading this topic by you. Otherwise how can i be awake in my own dream? 

@James123 Good. Let's see how it holds up for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@James123 just teasing you wolf, balancing out the excitement within you/me ;) 

your joy makes me smile, spread the love 

@Esoteric Nice disguise :ph34r: 9_9

8 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

state your purpose good sir. So you awoke, so what.

LOVE to you, which is me. 

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@James123 Good. Let's see how it holds up for you.

Thank you so much Leo. You have no idea how thankful i am to all you guys (seriously you guys are all me) It is amazing. I discovered only way to stay here is be in the moment. I have almost no thoughts now, but i see it, but lets see it is so sneaky. I am just so moment now.

Edited by James123

26 minutes ago, James123 said:

Thank you so much Leo. You have no idea how thankful i am to all you guys (seriously you guys are all me) It is amazing. I discovered only way to stay here is be in the moment. I have almost no thoughts now, but i see it, but lets see it is so sneaky. I am just so moment now.

Let's give it a week and see where you're at. Don't make any rash moves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Let's give it a week and see where you're at. Don't make any rash moves.

Sure. Thanks a lot for the advice. I cant believe what You, Nahm and this forum did for me, which is me but i am so much appreciated. Thank you. 

We need an actualized.org red carpet for all the people who got enlightened. We should also get enlightenment trophies and have a showcase day to celebrate all the people that got enlightened and we can hand them their trophy.