Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

10 tabs of LSD - When all dualities perish to create an eternal fractal nature

8 posts in this topic

When all dualities perish to create an eternal fractal nature of experience combined. Every rotation of duality creates the next. The more complex or unbelievable idea, the lower probability that you would experience reality as you wish. Eventually you realize that not only self, but no self, dual and non dual as well as every other possibility of consciousness exists. Even the idea or direct experience of Consciousness, Superconsciousness, and subconscious are cyclical natures feeding into the other. There is no other with out Self, but through becoming conscious of Self everything exists. Every possibility of what you think of as consciousness or subconsciousness feeds back into this cyclical nature that is simultaneously where Truth and Deception are in a sense the same thing. It is like the image of a serpent’s tail being consumed by the same entity. 

442305AA-1254-4B46-AD8E-B51589FF9BAD.jpeg

E317F142-D8C5-49EA-8FCE-6E217F628C83.jpeg

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Exactly. I like to say that all duality is Nondualistic. Like that Yin & Yang symbol. Simultaneously dualistic and nondualistic. Imaginary and real 

I too have experienced 1000ug of LSD. Its truly a visionary experience.

The highest I've gone was 990ug, met buddha, was scared shitless, looked into the future, was reincarnated as a flower, became enlightened, and puked.

Good stuff.

Edited by Godhead

3 hours ago, herghly said:

@Shadowraix 1000ug..... i can not comprehend. 

Why? Are you just knocked out for 10 hours?

I did sort of work up to those doses 100-200-500-1000 was the progression which is super idiotic buuuuut my memory is kinda hazy for the night. I went to the bathroom when it hit, went to my friend and said I don't think ill like it. Tried to puke and I got so hot I had to run outside to cool down. He sat out there with me, I was laying in the driveway, him watching over me my mind completely overrun. Visuals taking over my vision..it felt intelligent. Like buddhist monks, I saw time itself. Once I came down we came back in the house and laid down. My come down was an instant realization of "oh my god, everything is one" and I was filled with bliss by this realization. I told my friend I think this would be a very important moment. And to this day, that night started my true journey. I heard people talking so much "crazy shit" them telling me to just do more lsd well it took 1000ug to break me out of my rational-scientific-logical restraints. Don't recommend, but its one hell of a path.

@Shadowraix Have you had 5meo breakthough and if so how does it compare? 

I have not heard of anyone comparing 5meo to super high lsd doses. From my experience with 300-400 ug LSD and 5meo break throughs. 5meo dmt feels much more pure and you can make sense of it more