Leo Gura

Awakening GIFs - What Awakening Feels Like

168 posts in this topic

@Meta-Man hey is he still doing that fast? Man! All the walls be crumbling down?

edit: Oh i see he's still at it, good for him! Going hard like a champ

Edited by DrewNows

10 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Meta-Man hey is he still doing that fast? Man! All the walls be crumbling down? 

Will just say nice acting. Hope he will laugh at end. I did bitched a lot and had hard times with this but never cried like a bitch and acted as spoiled kid. I mean c'mon. Be a man even with this spiritual work. 

Never fasted never was vegan did killed animals none of "bad karmic" stuff prevented me from. Awakening may I say it's BS. You are so Perfect all the time you just have to want it nothing else, nothing extraordinary. 

You just have to want Truth or God. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Will just say nice acting. Hope he will laugh at end. I did bitched a lot and had hard times with this but never cried like a bitch and acted as spoiled kid. I mean c'mon. Be a man even with this spiritual work. 

Never fasted never was vegan did killed animals none of "bad karmic" stuff prevented me from. Awakening may I say it's BS. You are so Perfect all the time you just have to want it nothing else, nothing extraordinary. 

watch this one bro, i agree not everyone needs to fast, or desires to fast, but it can help those who have an interest, to go deeper in themselves and specifically the emotional body

he's serving humanity with this stunt of his, he's had an awakening, and knows what this will do for his spiritual development and audience/followers. Personally fasting has redefined my relationship with myself and food (the most powerful addiction there is) 

ernest-eww-gif-7.gif

When you take Psychedelics for the first time and see your reality getting fucked up.

ernest-eww-gif-8.gif

When you try to put awakening into words.

63593db3f47d79e48d5db8604cb48714b952aa02_hq.gif

When you realize that everything that happened, all the people, experiences led to Awakening.

See it's all pure. There is nothing but love. See we don't know anything but to love. That's what we are. Nothing wrong anything at all. @DrewNows Ok will try fast but will lose muscle mass. 

Love you all and thank you. It's so perfect that it blows your mind. 

tenor (8).gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Alextvvv

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

shock-01.gif

When you realize the stuff in the videos isn't just theory.

that's me on my first realization. I wanted to tell you guys so bad that this stuff is real!!!, but then remembered that this is what you have been saying for ages, lol!

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

91ee3e3349555b6cc3c43e69c96714ea.gif

When you "die".

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Not a GIF but still good.

ohshit.png

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Harsh Bagdia said:

63593db3f47d79e48d5db8604cb48714b952aa02_hq.gif

When you realize that everything that happened, all the people, experiences led to Awakening.

LOL - brilliant one

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Hahaha this is gold

Here’s a few ;)

When you realise there is no YOU to realise...

376BDB58-33D0-4C09-B894-213F0AFAB150.gif

When the truth is that it’s all a lie.

0E1A085D-5AB7-4DC8-B65D-64E8658DF421.gif

Edited by Jacobsrw

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't know you're God and you don't know what God entails.

You have not yet seen your own reflection in the mirror.

Excuse me Leo, but You don't know what I experience and experienced and what I didn't. 

Even when one realizes that One is God, why does One get so shocked to this revelation, which is not even a revelation because The One always was God and will be. Hope I explained my question more directly, have a great day :)

When you realize your true self but then get spooked ._.

giphy.gif