Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the earth. But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."  —Exodus 9:14–16 

Bare fist fight

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I grew up in Orange/Green society but I remember Stage Red moments from when I was maybe 5 or 6 years old.

1. Me and my friend went to school after closing and broke a window with a rock and ran away. I guess I had some Blue in me because I still felt some guilt about it. 

2. I once lost a music competition and to get revenge I stole the prize from the boys who won and trashed it in secret. It was some sort of bath soap, teachers found out, my dad was asked to come to school and talk about it, he didnt give a shit haha, guess he thought I shouldve won anyway.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

RED/blue

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I can't understand what they are singing, but the whole performance feels sooo red:

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

Hard bass music is often deep red

Edited by Hap E-Boi

TITLE: Wide open looting in Chicago's luxury stores during the COVID recession