Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

"You think violence is a pastime?! Are we barbarians?! It is a tool!" - Saddam Hussein to his son Uday in House Of Saddam

Red when it is mixed with Blue. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Spanking Children is STAGE RED. Discipline through violence is 100 percent stage red. If you say spanking kids is stage blue. You wouldn't believe how wrong you are. How dare you soil my STAGE BLUE VALUES with your criminality. Stage blue is discipline through restraint, red is discipline through violence. A lot of america is not just stage blue, but heavy stage red. We haven't come so far after all . The only thing your teaching your kid by spanking them is to be a criminal. You think your so tough by hitting children, but really all these teachers with their lazy, orderless, druggie, criminal asses deserve to be one place, and that's: In JAIL. And if I see a mom in public spanking her kids. I'm calling the police. If you are a parent or school teacher and you've hit a child. You are "SCUM" and if I ever see you in person doing that, I will give you an earful. Be warned. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

It is an interesting view that many antagonistic acts of the Russian government are done out of SD Red impulsivity without long-term planning. Doing large scale intimidation just to show strength and get respect.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

The show Yellowstone is heavily stage red. One might normally associate cowboys with stage blue, and there are a lot of blue elements in the show as well, but in many ways its akin to a mob movie/show where violence is always the answer, power is all that matters, trample anyone who gets in your way by any means necessary, etc.

Crips Gang Initiation.

Some Purple mixed in there. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

this is 50/50 between purple and red

purple really is just as savage as red is 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Here's Louis Gura, Leo's french thief ancestor.He commited various crimes, all over France but mainly in Paris, in the 30s.

Leo-Gura-2.jpg

Edited by Evil Raccoon

I'm not friendly.

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Evil Raccoon Was he ever caught?

Yes.He was shot at by a squad of policemen in 1939 just like Jacques Mesrines 40 years later.He was too dangerous to be left alive.

I'm not friendly.

Hectic Stage Red and Orange dynamics in my country, SA. This job of dealing with transporting cash definitely one of the riskiest in this country.Kudos to the driver and Passenger

Pure Red Speech From a Italian Don /Who Understand the spiral & his place in it. From ZEROZEROZERO book 

https://dai.ly/k2L2tTdJ64qjaWwSHLV

Respect Those who are useful to you Despise the ones who aren't 

COPYRIGHTED ON YOTUBE 

Edited by Ozy
Link update