Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Rilles said:

And leaders like Biden used to execute guys like Bannon for his undermining of state authority.

He's lucky he merely got banned from Twitter and not got his head put on a spike by Biden.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Can i ask you Leo, when last did you have a red hour? Or do you maybe think that red have no value in lives of those who transcended it beyond green?

Not neccesarily caused by exterior stimulus even, altough that would be a far easier answer. : )

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

Lenin and Stalins Gulag, you want red? Well there you have it! : )

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

7 hours ago, Reciprocality said:

Can i ask you Leo, when last did you have a red hour? Or do you maybe think that red have no value in lives of those who transcended it beyond green?

Not neccesarily caused by exterior stimulus even, altough that would be a far easier answer. : )

I go red everytime I do deadlifts at the gym :D.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

If you want to see real stage red in action i would recommend gore web sites where you can see uncensored crimes ( especially gang crimes ) . This is not for the faint of heart and there is a reason why this content is censored everywhere else . It will also be conter productive if you try to integrate that everything is love .

Edited by Yoshy

great movie with tons of red. the two peasant guys are basically red with little power. if you want to see what red looks like with little power watch this movie. these two characters also inspired george lucas in creating c3po and r2d2. 

Edited by Lyubov

https://9gag.com/gag/aMxLqxR

https://9gag.com/gag/a8GgK03

This is the current situation in the capital of Uganda, Kampala. The people rose against the dictatorship of the current president and he responds with tyranny and killing innocent civilians. This lady was almost killed by a soldier deployed to contain the riots.

Edited by andyjohnsonman

Healthy red? In a sense maybe... he is terrifying everyone to bring back order to the school.

@Carl-Richard @Husseinisdoingfine @Leo Gura There's this crazy drug addict openly "hyper-racist" neo-Nazi named Nick Land who makes his fearful hateful bullshit sound philosophical through flowery language and misinterpreting the ideas of other people. The most confusing part is that he's a fan of Stage Turquoise people like Terence McKenna and Aleister Crowley (who was a bit of an asshole) despite him being a pure Stage Red/Blue fool.

53 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@Carl-Richard @Husseinisdoingfine @Leo Gura There's this crazy drug addict openly "hyper-racist" neo-Nazi named Nick Land who makes his fearful hateful bullshit sound philosophical through flowery language and misinterpreting the ideas of other people. The most confusing part is that he's a fan of Stage Turquoise people like Terence McKenna and Aleister Crowley (who was a bit of an asshole) despite him being a pure Stage Red/Blue fool.

198384.jpgdevon-tracey-encyclopedia-dramatica-5007

His eyes reminds me of Devon Tracey (Atheism Is Unstoppable) who has gotten banned from youtube thousands of times for hate speech. People's eyes can reveal a lot about a person :D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.