Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

Racism and xenophobia by trump 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Why do people steal packages?

Lol free shit and for people in red it's low risk. 

Plus it's thrilling a lot of people steal just for that. 

*please delete if repost*

I originally saw this young lady when she went viral a few years ago. This was before I was introduced to SD. I recently re-watched the above video and realized she was mainly at stage red. Although I had previously recognized she wasn't a developed human being, SD truly gives excellent clarity.

some of her red behaviors include:

• physically agressive
  • Displays of toughness
  • Impulsively daring (stealing cars)

34:14 - 45:36 This documentary is an internet gem.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The Walking Dead show is a great example of modern society regressing to purple -> red.

At the beginning small groups of people are fighting against zombies, after a while it evolves to point where other groups of people becomes greater danger than zombies (purple).  The emerge to RED happens by group called The Saviors. Quote from fandom.com:

"The Saviors were a group of survivors founded with the goal of restoring civilization to the world. Under their charismatic authoritarian leader Negan, they enacted a brutal regime to subjugate any and all communities they came across in the area surrounding Washington, D.C. through murder and brutality to coerce survivors to provide a steady stream of food and other goods."

Especially Negan (already once mentioned on this thread)  is a great example of RED leader, quote from fandom.com:

"Negan is shown to be a charismatic, cocky, manipulative, brutal, and ferocious man with a sarcastic, inappropriate sense of humor. Negan is a brilliant strategist and a strong, effective leader, having kept hundreds of people alive and is worshipped by many and feared by others."   -maybe minus the "a brilliant strategist".

(WARNING!! if you do not have guts to see some extreme violence, the clip below may leave you disturbed !)

This is a documentary which talks about the sex trafficking of women in Nigeria. It's very blunt and very real...

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

This whole movie is a great study in Spiral Dynamics

Dont look at me! Look inside!

After listening to a lot of Putin interviews, I am making a correction to my previous assessment of him, upgrading him from Red to stage Blue/Orange.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Doesn't he poison dissidents? 

Yes, but I now recontextualize that as part of the state's overall national security response. The man's mind is clearly not stage Red in interviews. He is a very thoughtful guy, not impulsive at all. He's highly disciplined and he's also able to understand the perspectives of other sides very well. He's got an impressive intellect and wisdom. You also have to take into account the difficult situation he's in. Transitioning Russia into a modern democratic state is no small feat.

Think of the poisonings as akin to US drone strikes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think stage Red is healthy. In certain ways. 

Discussed this in society section. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.