Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

@K Ghoul Toxicity cannot be expressed unless the environment supports or provokes it in some way.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

27 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

@Husseinisdoingfine Conspiracy science is based on illogical, paranoid delusional incoherent thoughts that all mix together into such a mess that only an insane mind is able to make sense of it all.

If only it was that simple...

4 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

I just listened to your talk about Hitler. Good analysis, yet too surfacy. Hence the importance of working with primary sources - Mein Kampf, in this case - when conducting research.

Mein Kampf is a terrible source because you're reading his own ego-mind's rationalizations.

It's silly to expect Hitler to give you a honest and accurate analysis of his own motives and biases.

Hitler did not get brainwashed by the the media at all.

He absolutely did.

Where did all his ideas come from? He certainly didn't invent them. They were in vogue his era. No human mind naturally comes out as Hitler's did. That kind of worldview only comes from deep indoctrination and cultural programming. Frustrated with his personal life, Hitler found succor in radical right-wing ideologies which were popular at the time. He turned his life's purpose into fighting his own shadow. He chose the lesser vs the Greater Jihad. And of course he would not admit this to you if you asked him because he was unconscious of these ego dynamics.

The goal of world domination was just part of his indoctrination in ultra right-wing nationalism which believed that Germans are the best ethnicity and their proper place is to rule over all the others.

His project to exterminate the Jews was even more important to him than world domination. Hitler diverted a lot of energy way from fighting WWII towards exterminating Jews. If Hitler hasn't been so obsessed with exterminating Jews, he might have actually won the war.

My analysis is anything but surfacy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Mein Kampf is a terrible source because you're reading his own ego-mind's rationalizations.

It's silly to expect Hitler to give you a honest and accurate analysis of his own motives and biases.

He absolutely did.

Where did all his ideas come from? He certainly didn't invent them. They were in vogue his era. No human mind naturally comes out as Hitler's did. That kind of worldview only comes from deep indoctrination and cultural programming. Frustrated with his personal life, Hitler found succor in radical right-wing ideologies which were popular at the time. He turned his life's purpose into fighting his own shadow. He chose the lesser vs the Greater Jihad. And of course he would not admit this to you if you asked him because he was unconscious of these ego dynamics.

The goal of world domination was just part of his indoctrination in ultra right-wing nationalism which believed that Germans are the best ethnicity and their proper place is to rule over all the others.

His project to exterminate the Jews was even more important to him than world domination. Hitler diverted a lot of energy way from fighting WWII towards exterminating Jews. If Hitler hasn't been so obsessed with exterminating Jews, he might have actually won the war.

My analysis is anything but surfacy.

Yeah, I personally totally agree.

From a meta perspective the war had to end this way. Because consciousness moves towards integration and unity, so the two world conflicts had to produce a nuanced push towards peace and harmless diplomacy. The UN for example. Of course this interested only the european nations and north america, since the US kept on messing around with vietnam, korea, the middle east etc.... but definitely the second world conflict HAD TO end in a more peaceful western world order.

It's the same as the french revolution. Absolute monarchy was becoming really outdated and low consciousness.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

17 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

I disagree. 
Human mind can absolutely naturally come out as his, and in all kinds of other ways. Consider the possibility that he was not neurotypical.

Hitler strikes me of being of regular mind to me, perhaps he could've been a little autistic or something but then again so is a good chunk of the population, so this isn't anything particularly unique.

I think Leo is right, Hitler's radical nationalism and anti-semitism developed as a result of the sentiments floating around Europe at the time. It's not like he targeted his hatred at Mongols or Indians, because he had no cultural conditioning to do so, even though it's about as rational to blame Germany's defeat on them as it is to blame it on Jewish people.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

1 minute ago, K Ghoul said:

And I think that not only he was on the spectrum, he was on the very far end of it. Look into the theory of mind. Context blindness. Not seeing forest for the tress. Black and white thinking.

That's true of everyone at stage Blue, that's not unique to autistic people

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Lol

Edited by Carl-Richard

Rick go through a detoxification machine. He turns from red to green!!

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

On 9/20/2020 at 2:49 PM, K Ghoul said:

He invested just as much energy and effort into running the eugenics program through involuntary euthanasia of all those- Jew or German, didn't matter - who was deemed mentally or physically disabled. It wasn't about the Jews or the disabled ones either, I was always and only about his agenda to rule the world. 

That's all part of his toxic life purpose ideology which he got brainwashed with.

When you get brainwashed into believing that the pure Aryan race is the best, and you take it too seriously, the natural consequence is world domination and extermination of those who are deemed impure or weak. Classic fascist ideology.

On January 23, 2018, Jones announced he would be working with author Neil Strauss on his upcoming book, titled The Secret History of the Modern World & the War for the Future.[60][61][62] In February 2018, Jones was accused by two former employees of antisemitism, anti-black racism and sexual harassment. He denied the allegations.[63][64][65] [Alex Jones]]

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

This is an old tradition dating back to Purple/Red tribes. 

Now you know why they call it chasing girls...

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!