Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

Blue vs Red

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

20 hours ago, integral said:

@AtheisticNonduality @Rilles If Trump can be red... so can chimps. Case closed :)

hahaha

Anyway, SD is a human value system, i dont see the point of talking about animals since they are not nearly as socially advanced as us, maybe in a 1000 years we will see Chimps in tribes with spears but for now we dont. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

The fiendish five are all stage red. Mz. Ruby has some purple. Sly Cooper himself has some stage red to an extent.

6 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Now this is freaky... Guess we will have to create a pre-human Spiral Dynamics system for these fellas. I call this one... Stepping into Tier 0.2, the spear-wielding phase. 

Life is so counter-intuitive... 

Edited by Rilles

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Now this is freaky... Guess we will have to create a pre-human Spiral Dynamics system for these fellas. I call this one... Stepping into Tier 0.2, the spear-wielding phase. 

... or just acknowledge the limits of models :) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

General Shang has some red values more so strength, courage, no nonsense, and pragmatism.

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

... or just acknowledge the limits of models :) 

Never. >:(

21 minutes ago, Dragon Liege said:

General Shang has some red values more so strength, courage, no nonsense, and pragmatism.

I love this move but haven't seen it in like 20 years

60 Days In.

This show demonstrates the realities of living in the reddest of all cultures, the American Prison System.  It's Survivor Island meets Shawshank Redemption.  Take normal individuals and place them in a real prison and see if they can survive and even thrive.  You will notice that a display of green values will quickly get you shanked.  Healthy red will survive and thrive.  

Life in Stage Red society:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Transcript from an interview with Varg Vikernes, a prominent figure from the 90s Norwegian Black Metal scene. He was convicted of murder (he alleges he got attacked before he stabbed the guy 20 times in the back) and multiple church arsons:

(it's in Norwegian).

"I regret something I didn't do. I regret not killing the guy who went with me to Oslo, because if I killed him, I wouldn't have been convicted. He was talking so much shit in that courtcase and he totally screwed up - he got 8 years for not having actually done anything, and that is pretty insane. I gotta say I regret not killing him too."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do I have to feel remorse for? Should I feel remorse for that I survived? I've gotten that question before. It's a typical Christian thing. Remorse - why should you have remorse? I'm not that stupid that I would do something that I would feel remorse for in the first place, and that is totally unheard of by Christians, because they're basically stupid, and it's Christianity that makes them stupid. Remorse is weakness. It means you've done something you don't stand for. I've never in my life done something I don't stand for. Never. I may have not done something I wanted to do (I didn't kill that guy), but I've never done something I don't stand for. I was actually kind that I spared his life, and I lost because of that. So what I learned from that is that you shouldn't be kind - you should kill them. That's how you win."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interviewer:           "Varg Vikernes, are you a Satanist?"

Varg Vikernes:       "No. I'm Norwegian."

Interviewer:           "What do you mean?"

Varg Vikernes:       "It should be self-evident, but if you look at history: "what is Norwegianness?". Norwegianness is strength. It's to be tall, have blue eyes, and blond hair. It's to be pagan, to be proud of what you stand for, to not back away, to not be humble. In short, it's paganism. That is Norwegianness. There is nothing that is Norwegian but paganism. 

Interviewer:           "Many people have been saying you've been acting quite arrogant, and you didn't deviate one bit in the courtcase."

Varg Vikernes:       "I'll first say that modesty is a Christian value. To be modest, submissive, humble, fake - all of this is Christian, Judeo-Christian. Everybody who knows about Nordic mytology: were the vikings arrogant? Yes. Were they proud? Yes. Did they deviate? No. That is how Norwegians are supposed to be. I don't feel like I'm better than other Norwegians. It's Norwegianness, and I'm proud of that. The reason I've come off as arrogant - I'm clearly arrogant - I've always been arrogant. If that is negative or positive is for other people to decide. I look at history: what were my ancestors like? I have something to be proud of, and that is my ancestors. I'm proud of my ancestors - incredibly proud of my ancestors. I will absolutely continue the strength and mentality they had, as something Norwegian, as something colorful in an otherwise grey world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Today, they will never be able to exterminate paganism, because they're not killing us. We're bound to win, because we're killing them."

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

18 hours ago, integral said:

Blue vs Red

This kid is a legend, the reporter trying to shame him during all the interview and he held frame like a boss.

"Why don't you take your glasses off so they can see you?"

"Hm. nah. I like them"

6 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

5 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

You've got to be kidding me. Shrek and Kermit the Frog? More like Stage Green. :P