Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

One of the most disturbing songs you'll ever hear. Describes a story how a guy accidentally r@pes his own mother. 

Edited by Kross

1 hour ago, Kross said:

One of the most disturbing songs you'll ever hear. Describes a story how a guy accidentally r@pes his own mother. 

wtf i thought about posting immortal technique earlier today!! what a coincedent. immortal technique has some kind of redish vibe in him

49 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

wtf i thought about posting immortal technique earlier today!! what a coincedent. immortal technique has some kind of redish vibe in him

Immortal is kinda greenish but Dance With The Devil is pretty much Red in a nutshell

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles

i think IT has outgrown red, but the music has still a lot of these energy. just hear the skits on revolutionary volume 2 and his anger. if he found a enemy he will lyrically destroy him. comaparexthe anger to hit em up. not even close;)

or what do you think?

8 minutes ago, supremeyingyang said:

@Rilles

i think IT has outgrown red, but the music has still a lot of these energy. just hear the skits on revolutionary volume 2 and his anger. if he found a enemy he will lyrically destroy him. comaparexthe anger to hit em up. not even close;)

or what do you think?

I think this is a man flirting with Stage Green, getting hurt bad, then falling back into Red... ? so sad

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Saudi Arabia:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is stage red more so in the second half. Davis Aurini I know at least tries to act like he's stage red.

1 hour ago, Rolo said:

would cannibalism be stage red?

No, thats a pathology. But yeah, maybe purple... maybe. 

@Rilles

as I think about it, there is this college girl he dated which died from hiv. She was maybe green, taught him lesson and gave him books but he is more Red/Blue.

You can summarize his Lyrics with 'Righteous Anger' and he has many points, but really Green it is not. He gets off that he can offend who he wants on 'Freedom of Speech' because he is not under the Spell of a Major.

But one Thing for sure, he is healthier in his Red than many others. But at least the Technique from Revolutionary Volume 1 & 2 I would see easy get in trouble because of his impulses. IDK, I gotta think about it.

On 2020-08-06 at 5:18 AM, Leo Gura said:

gonna read this !

this is basically how trump was living but managed to get himself all the way to the president. it seems like trump had a bit better money management but I'm not sure. he bankrupted a bunch of stuff. I really do wonder how much Trump is worth. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Saudi Arabia:

the counterintuitive thing about the US-Saudi relationship is that all the wealth that Saudi Arabia gained was channeled to Jihadist movements in Afghanistan and the US had to deal with them. All of this was because the US was greedy and couldn't let go of the Saudi oil.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

I have a great example of the self-aware rapper Schoolboy Q, who was a dope dealer and expirienced lining in the hood for personally and turned it into life purpose. He got a lot of video-clips showing a day to day life and excesses of stage red.

Here we have a 3 episodes of life from the hood, it's like a short-movie with music edits:

Edited by Ar_Senses

You can call that one "a day from the life of the car belonging to the stage-red teenagers":

Here is great example of attempt to convince stage red to become blue on their language:

52 minutes ago, Juressic said:

? Steve Johnes absolutely Red

To be fair, the interviewer was an asshole...