Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

OJ Simpson:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I feel like Viper the Rapper is a great example of some positive and negative traits of stage red. 

On the positive side, after he accidentally became a meme from his song "You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack" he just went the "any publicity is good publicity" route and started releasing 300 albums a year with even more ridicolus titles. (Google "Rapper Viper Album Covers" and never look back)

This gave him a bit of a following of people wanting to work with him and buy his music so he started selling features and albums. Except that it all was a scam and he charged insane prices for both and extremely rarely even sent anything in return for it.

Here's a great mini documentary of a guy signing up to work with him and what entails

High school teens are predominantly in stage red. Albeit, controlled by blue, orange, and green social structures

Edited by GenuinePerspectiveXC

Here's orange's solution to supply market demand of red's aggression.

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Red tattoos:

red-tat-02.png

red-tat-01.jpg

red-tat-03.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, Finax said:

Owning a house and getting married at 21 was very normal in the USA in the 1950’s.

We are talking about 2000's

This is a 2 part documentary about witch trials in 17th century England.

The second one in particular is a very good example of vMEME RED/blue. Witch shows how red uses vMEME Blue values and struture in order to justify his self-bias and hatred towards other groups of people. 

5 hours ago, GenuinePerspectiveXC said:

Here's orange's solution to supply market demand of red's aggression.

images.jpeg-1.jpg

I think GTA V suits best to what you're proposing

Bud Spencer & Terence Hill Fight, fight, fight....

Oh boyo I am filled with tatoos in this style. Stage red prime example. 

Well was dealing with mafia what is to be expected + my youth. 

Thank goodness now I am stage blue. 

@Bernardo Carleial

4 hours ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

I think GTA V suits best to what you're proposing

Nah, it doesn't have to be completely inappropriate to be Red.  Halo is there to satisfy the same thing GTA does. 

In fact, heroes and villains are both stage red.  Leo is still mostly in stage green though so he primarily focuses on negative aspects of the warm colors.  It would be like if someone ranted for 3 hours on how stage Green is mostly about being a naive pussy.  It's biased.

Very talented musicians. 

Stage Blue reaction to Stage Red.

You can call this red, but in my opinion, these are very talented musicians, I was listening to gangsta a rap when I was 13, (now I don’t listen to any music at all):But this was one of my favorites. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

I'm gonna repost this on here. I accidentally posted it in the stage blue mega thread so I hid those posts.

Josef Mengele is the first person that comes to my mind when we're talking about a stage red person who isn't at the top of the hierarchy of their organization. "Angel of Death" by Slayer is a song based on Josef Mengele.

Metalocalypse is a pretty stage red world.

https://dailyhive.com/mapped/norway-black-metal-church-fires-history

The link talks about Varg Vikernes burning churches. I think Mayhem (black metal band) in general had stage red people in it. Hellhamer and Euronymous I think also attempted church burnings.

Then there's Dead who's an interesting and dangerous guy.

I know Dead doesn't do the vocals on this. I put this here because I was messing around with music to see if a chakra reacts. Well my root chakra reacted. I had chills of how well this worked on my root chakra. I think a lot of aggressive music does that doesn't it? I don't know which chakra is most correlated with red. I'm guessing it's one of the lower three chakras. I got the idea because Teal Swan said rap music worked really well on the root chakra. I wondered how other genres interacted with the chakras.

Jake Paul comes off quite red and a bit sociopathic if you've watched his videos.

Logan Paul (his brother) actually seems quite warm hearted and has grown a lot after his whole controversy in Japan. Logan is orange/green now

I think there is a biological aspect to some of modern stage red people. Whereas a long time ago this biological trait of being sociopathic was beneficial and allowed for survival more easily and thus society followed because these people became rulers... today it is largely relegated and contained and people at different stages tend to rise to power due to the way the system is set up now. I think for some others it is their environment. A large bit of it could be trauma and emotional neglect. Maybe Jake felt less loved than Logan as a child? How else do you explain two brothers at different stages though?

Edited by Lyubov