Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

The film Seven Samurai is a perfect example of Stage Red in action -  A poor village in Japan under attack by bandits recruits seven unemployed samurai to help them defend themselves- Kill or be killed. It's also one of the best movies ever made.

3 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I've never understood the appeal of rap battles, why do people take joy out of being so harsh to each other? It sickens me. 

Whenever I see a 'rap battle', or UFC fight, etc... I always imagine myself as the person losing, and I just feel terrible for that person.

The Rap battles are kinda vicious. But the rap concerts and making rap music is a lot of fun. I went to the logic concert in the moda center it was a really interesting experience. Prolly because logic is the only stage green rapper there is. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Tiger king is an example of stage red. No respect for law, the fact that Doc Antle had an harem. Literally everything on it is stage red. @Leo GuraLeo, would you say that redneck culture for the most part is stage red? 

What about pranks, we all like some good one. red vs blue ones :D

2 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

The Rap battles are kinda vicious. But the rap concerts and making rap music is a lot of fun. I went to the logic concert in the moda center it was a really interesting experience. Prolly because logic is the only stage green rapper there is. 

Hip hop had a very strong green base in the 90s, De la soul, tribe called quest, public enemy, common etc but there was a lot more money in the red stages with gangsta rap and when the labels put money into it they put money into that. 

Even now there are a lot of green rappers that are popular J Cole, Kendrick etc. Tupacs an interesting one as well, he's shown strong signs of red, blue, orange and green 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The only person who can own their own house at 21 yo is a drug dealer.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stage Red narcissists and sociopaths can be extremely charming.

Damn, it seems stage red devilry pays big time pig time. President, women, money.... give me a reason not to be red.

2 hours ago, aahmed124 said:

Leo, would you say that redneck culture for the most part is stage red? 

Many rednecks are Blue.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, dinone said:

What about pranks, we all like some good one. red vs blue ones :D

If I remember correctly, the phrase he puts at the end roughly translates to "By doing whatever we want, we become whoever we want".

Not sure if that's a Stage Red message, necessarily.

7 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Not today with the internet and all but 20 years ago, probably.

Owning a house and getting married at 21 was very normal in the USA in the 1950’s.

Good example of a stage red person attracting a girl.

Read the comments

Edited by Finax

Spartacus is healthy red because he is a strong leader, and that is what his people need to stay alive in the environment they find themselves in. He lead his people out of slavery from the romans. 

The whole show is full of red, the romans are depicted as extremely unhealthy red.

Edited by Finax

A Stage Red teaching non duality perhaps?

1 hour ago, Finax said:

???

Stage Red Video Game character

Dick Marcinko was a real person. Rogue Warrior, which was an autobigraphy, was a New York Times bestseller. It spawned this video game. He's extremely funny.

AVGN reviewing a stage red game. On that note, AVGN (the character) has aspects of stage red himself.

Angel Dust is pretty stage red. I'd say Hell in this series is stage red in general.

Idi Amin isn't as talked about as much as other dictators.

15 hours ago, ConsciousOwl10 said:

This business guy on youtube is pretty psychopathic . In this vid he talks about his employment policy and how he convinces people to work for him unpaid to be his minion and how he will fire anyone who doesn't show up one time even if they would want to go their mothers funeral because they aren't committed to helping him make money 24-7. Even his friend next to him knows something is kinda fucked up about it. But I dunno, maybe I shouldn't judge? Watch from minute 3

damn this dude comes off hollow and psychopathic and completely void of any emotion...

and not the charming/fun psychopathic type like Leonardo Dicaprio in Wolf of Wallstreet... dude comes off creepy 

fine with workplace abuse and thinks business should be run like the mafia... yup creepy as f

Edited by Lyubov