Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

HBO's Deadwood is so Red it's entertaining. Amazing show!

The guy is a worldclass whore-master.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Rap battles are like verbal man-rape:

Beautiful. 8 mile is my favorite movie. It's the best. It was extremely hilarious how eminem fucked I forget her name in the car factory. Rap is fun. Eminem has some serious talent. My favorite song of his is guts over fear. Good rapper. Motivational. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

This business guy on youtube is pretty psychopathic . In this vid he talks about his employment policy and how he convinces people to work for him unpaid to be his minion and how he will fire anyone who doesn't show up one time even if they would want to go their mothers funeral because they aren't committed to helping him make money 24-7. Even his friend next to him knows something is kinda fucked up about it. But I dunno, maybe I shouldn't judge? Watch from minute 3

Edited by ConsciousOwl10

Bros and sisters, I have one question:

- Is trash talking stage red?

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

40 minutes ago, ConsciousOwl10 said:

This business guy on youtube is pretty psychopathic . In this vid he talks about his employment policy and how he convinces people to work for him unpaid to be his minion and how he will fire anyone who doesn't show up one time even if they would want to go their mothers funeral because they aren't committed to helping him make money 24-7. Even his friend next to him knows something is kinda fucked up about it. But I dunno, maybe I shouldn't judge? Watch from minute 3

Can confirm, Derrick definitely has lots of Red. He is quite sociopathic and scummy.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Can confirm, Derrick definitely has lots of Red. He is quite sociopathic and scummy.

@Leo Gura Ok, I don't like derek moneyberg. His childhood was awful and he is highly manipulative.  But where will you put Owen Cook?  Owen is very difficult to locate for me. He used to be heavily orange 8-9 years ago. But at the same time his advice are very practical and hardcore. I love his content. I see some yellow in him too, in some of his latest content. He loves Spiral Dynamics that might have helped a lot.

9 minutes ago, Kailash Bhattarai said:

But where will you put Owen Cook?

From what I understand about Owen, he had an alcoholic father who abused him, and before starting RSD Owen was a drug dealer. So Owen's past is deeply Red.

Owen has certainly evolved so much in the last 20 years, but you can tell his ego-mind is still very strong and still has some Red wounds.

He's done a great job considering where he started.

I find that many hardcore pickup guys had very troubled Red upbringing. Which is why they found pickup appealing to begin with. A healthy person would not find pickup appealing. Hardcore pickup culture is for troubled guys like Jeffy and Owen. Which is why they treat women so poorly. They are deeply wounded guys who are trying to use pussy to make themselves whole. It cannot work, but they don't know any better.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

but you can tell his ego-mind is still very strong and still has some Red wounds.

Yes, that might be true. But still you didn't answer my question haha. What percentage of each stage do you think he has? He used to be heavily against green and very pro Ayn Rand but now he seems to be lot more emphathetic. Owen is really diffcult for me. Hence, i asked for your opinion.

Edited by Kailash Bhattarai

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

before starting RSD Owen was a drug dealer.

What! That's surprising and crazy considering he always says in his videos he's never tried any drugs and barely drank before

2 hours ago, Kailash Bhattarai said:

Yes, that might be true. But still you didn't answer my question haha. What percentage of each stage do you think he has? He used to be heavily against green and very pro Ayn Rand but now he seems to be lot more emphathetic. Owen is really diffcult for me. Hence, i asked for your opinion.

How the fuck should I know? I'm not a mind reader.

2 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

What! That's surprising and crazy considering he always says in his videos he's never tried any drugs and barely drank before

Lol. And why do you think he's so anti-drugs and drinking?

Because his father was an alcoholic and all his clients were drag addicts. So he knew how terrible of a trap that was.

I didn't say he did drugs. I said he sold them.

On 26/07/2020 at 0:21 PM, Akemrelax said:

I think pirates have been turned into this romanticized thing in movies and cartoons.

It's not really red if you liked Pirates of The Caribbeans. 

I probably just liked the aesthetic. I also liked leather vests and motorbikes. And dinosaurs and dragons.

A thread of badassery haha

(I'm referring to a thread that weaves through my life, not this thread)

Is this stage red? A feminist's worst nightmare :P

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How the fuck should I know? I'm not a mind reader.

Lol. And why do you think he's so anti-drugs and drinking?

Because his father was an alcoholic and all his clients were drag addicts. So he knew how terrible of a trap that was.

I didn't say he did drugs. I said he sold them.

I didn't know that but it explains how he made so much money so young, he always talks about his first attempt to get pussy by making a lot of money and flashing expensive stuff to women like watches, a car, and his own house at 21 yo. 

Today i would guess he is mostly orange, with some green and some yellow.

4 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

his own house at 21 yo.

The only person who can own their own house at 21 yo is a drug dealer.

9 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Whenever I see a 'rap battle', or UFC fight, etc... I always imagine myself as the person losing, and I just feel terrible for that person.

That's cause you're a Green hippie ;)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The only person who can own their own house at 21 yo is a drug dealer.

Not today with the internet and all but 20 years ago, probably.

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Whenever I see a 'rap battle', or UFC fight, etc... I always imagine myself as the person losing, and I just feel terrible for that person.

Start to imagine yourself as the person WINNING motherfuckeeeer!!

giphy.gif