Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

On 19.10.2020 at 1:48 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yes, but I now recontextualize that as part of the state's overall national security response. The man's mind is clearly not stage Red in interviews. He is a very thoughtful guy, not impulsive at all. He's highly disciplined and he's also able to understand the perspectives of other sides very well. He's got an impressive intellect and wisdom. You also have to take into account the difficult situation he's in. Transitioning Russia into a modern democratic state is no small feat.

Think of the poisonings as akin to US drone strikes.

Ha-ha-ha. It’s so funny. I heard someone say recently that the Kremlin propaganda (of which Putin is certainly a part) can deceive even the brightest minds.  You are a living proof of that! It’s one thing that the KGB/FSB people can do better than probably anyone else in the world - lie, deceive and pretend. Make everybody believe that they are nice Blue/Orange guys, who want nothing else but “take good care of their people” and turn “Russia into a modern democratic state”. These are lies! Russia has been degrading since Putin/ KGB/FSB people came to power: destroyed economy, destroyed social welfare systems, numerous internal repressions under the guise of “national security”.  People wanting to change the government is a threat to national security! What a fantastic democratic state they are building! And there is no state by the way. It’s a fiction. It’s a fake construct maintained with one purpose only – let them steal as much as they want as long as they want and let them avoid the responsibility. It’s a terrorist state.

Edited by Tatyana

"I wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick."

Unhealthy red

The film is 'Nil By Mouth' directed by Gary Oldman.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

A gang is a group or society of associates, friends or members of a family with a defined leadership and internal organization that identifies with or claims control over territory in a community and engages, either individually or collectively, in illegal, and possibly violent, behavior.

History

In discussing the banditry in American history, Barrington Moore, Jr. suggests that gangsterism as a "form of self-help which victimizes others" may appear in societies which lack strong "forces of law and order"; he characterizes European feudalism as "mainly gangsterism that had become society itself and acquired respectability through the notions of chivalry".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Curt Schilling

TOUGHNESS - Pitching and running on an ankle that was surgically worked on 24 hours prior to game time. The unprecedented surgical procedure is named after him. (Schilling Tendon Procedure)

STRENGTH - Throwing a baseball 94 mph.

COMPETITIVE - Pitching in game 6 of the playoffs vs the hated rival New York Yankees.

WINNING - Playing to win the game which would ultimately lead to the Red Sox first World Series Championship since Babe Ruth in 1918. He is one of the winningest pitchers in playoff history and has won over 200 games in his MLB career.

The image of Curt Schilling show characteristics of stage red. He has publicly voiced his support for Trump and has spoken out against student loan forgiveness despite being bailed out millions of dollars for his own company's failure.

Sports Fights

There is also a history of brawls between in the Red Sox and Yankees. Here is an example with a comical play-by-play courtesy of Jomboy Media.

On 12/28/2022 at 3:07 PM, ryandesreu said:

Schilling

TOUGHNESS - Pitching and running on an ankle that was surgically worked on 24 hours prior to game time. The unprecedented surgical procedure is named after him. (Schilling Tendon Procedure)

STRENGTH - Throwing a baseball 94 mph.

COMPETITIVE - Pitching in game 6 of the playoffs vs the hated rival New York Yankees.

WINNING - Playing to win the game which would ultimately lead to the Red Sox first World Series Championship since Babe Ruth in 1918. He is one of the winningest pitchers in playoff history and has won over 200 games in his MLB career.

The image of Curt Schilling show characteristics of stage red. He has publicly voiced his support for Trump and has spoken out against student loan forgiveness despite being bailed out millions of dollars for his own company's failure.

This sounds more Orange than Red to me. Orange is easily capable of all these things, including supporting Trump.

A very good example  of vMEME RED/blue.

In this case, they use agressive and violent demonstrations in order to attain or preserve their ideals of masculinity...

which, in this case, consists pretty much in the male dominance over women's sexuality 

This guy is the most vMEME Red individual that I could find...

I also recommend you guys to take the time to appreciate how the Spiral Dynamics model is been played through in that (first) video:

A vMEME Red guest, confronting/ being confronted by a mostly vMEME Blue audience, and all this clash being broadcasted by an vMEME Orange tv show for entertainment...

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

12 hours ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

This guy is the most vMEME Red individual that I could find...

I also recommend you guys to take the time to appreciate how the Spiral Dynamics model is been played through in that (first) video:

A vMEME Red guest, confronting/ being confronted by a mostly vMEME Blue audience, and all this clash being broadcasted by an vMEME Orange tv show for entertainment...

Wow. Great find.

A charismatic stage red character 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

I watched season 1 of You on Netflix recently, and Joe is a classic example of a negative version of stage red. He is manipulative, controlling, and puts his own desires above everyone else's (with the exception of his relationship with a 10 year old kid Paco, who it seems Joe has genuine compassion towards.) 

In regards to his relationship with Beck, he steals her phone and stalks her, kills her current boyfriend, and also kills her best friend. He does all of these things "for her own good". What he fails to realize is that he is not doing these things for her, he is doing these things for himself. This is a very twisted form of love that he has established for Beck. And to top it all off, he kills Beck off as well because she finds out all of the things that he's done. 

I would have continued watching this show if Joe had some more complexity to him, but I don't think Joe is going anywhere on the spiral.

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

@mmKay I think that these cats are in stage Beige instead of stage red. Stage Beige's main goal is to survive and reproduce. The cats in this video see other cats as encroaching on their territory, i.e. encroaching on their ability to survive and reproduce. Stage red is more power hungry and has more of an ego that I don't think that cats have the ability to embody just yet. 

@Spiritual Warrior it was just a fun share. Spiral dynamics is a model of the development of human psyche. Applying it to other animals is unacurrate

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

WARNING : Absolutely brutal. Idk how is their channel even up

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered