Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

1,094 posts in this topic

John Wick got out of Stage Red, but get's sucked back into it.

Edited by Rob06

17 hours ago, DIVINATOR said:

Is scape-goating to be considered red?

Scape-goating can be done at any stage.

It's the result of an attached and non-purified ego, which the majority of us humans are still plagued with...

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

20 hours ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

It's the result of an attached and non-purified ego.

But isn't one more likely to do scape-goating the larger one's ego is; and isn't one more likely to be red the larger one's ego is, thus these correlate?

Or am I biased and/or prejudiced here?

Sorry if my English is bad.

Edited by DIVINATOR

16 hours ago, DIVINATOR said:

Or am I biased and/or prejudiced here?

Not necessarily... I actually see what you mean.

The lower the stage, the more prone one might be to scape-goat, but if we also take in consideration the Integral Method, we'll also see that there are different aspects of life by which one might be more developed than the other, for example: one might be very ethical and trustworthy when it comes to his business and/or with his finances, but he can be a disaster when it comes to being loyal to his spouse, or being a good parent, etc....

The point is: is almost inevitable that we humans might have some hidden traumas that we don't want solve, maybe not right now, and that goes regardless of any stage(of course with different degrees...), and one of the ways we might do to defend ourselves from it is by projecting and scapegoating our problems towards other people or situations..

Notice the need for strong assertiveness and need to engage in violence if necessary

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@Bernardo Carleial You're brilliant! Thank you for expanding my understanding. ^_^

What is the Integral Method? Is that in the SD Model? I am currently reading the book. Is that in there?

Fantastic example of a person who's value system is mostly stage red, whose cognition is similar to a bipolar personality or borderline personality, Who's very extroverted and some degree of Narcissism, low empathy, low morals, who grew up in I think the West coasts in basically a gang and street culture, Whose environmental factors, life experiences and other domains of life where at such a limit, that he was able to take that aggression and put that into rapping as a Emcee: Warning, cursing, name calling, foul language, punchy freestyle. You have been warned.

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

18 hours ago, DIVINATOR said:

@Bernardo Carleial You're brilliant! Thank you for expanding my understanding. ^_^

What is the Integral Method? Is that in the SD Model? I am currently reading the book. Is that in there?

@DIVINATOR if you wanna understand the integral model, I recommend you take a look at this page:

https://integrallife.com/what-is-integral-approach/

And do a research on Ken Wilber,  which is the one who developed the Integral Theory.

You can see some authentic descriptions of stage red values on a YouTube channel of a guy who interviews various kinds of people on the fringes of society, most of them grew up in stage red environment (and some of them still live in stage red environment).

His latest videos interviewing prostitutes:

Let Love In

Healthy Red, the Selfish Hero who fight only for himself, with honor "I'd rather die standing, than live kneeling", fearless with everything to lose, unbound strength that comes from sheer focus and will.

Standing his ground to die immortal. My will is absolute. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Great healthy stage red example. take notes if you catch your daughter dating Andrew Tate types  as @Leo Gura recommended lol

Den of Thieves 2018 (Enson) 50 Cent threatens his daughter's boyfriend. "FULL SCENE".Den of Thieves 2018 (Enson) 50 Cent threatens his daughter's boyfriend. "FULL SCENE". ( YOUTUBE )

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

if you have watched the ego development theory, this is clearly a stereotype of the opportunist stage of ego development. lots of blaming, magical thinking to make sense of the world, physical words for non physical stuff...

on the other hand you have compassion for this dude, his life was certainly not easy

On 04.07.2020 at 0:46 PM, Lyubov said:

Red seems to also be more open to mystical experience vs orange's rationalistic thinking. lil ze from city of god I remember went to go see a shaman. I think this opening to the mystical is the gateway to blue.

Magical, mystical, shamans are actually the characteristics of stage Purple. Nothing and nobody is purely one stage and Red very often goes together with Purple as they are neighboring stages. For example, I heard that the person who calls himself Russian president goes to visit shamans from time to time and participates in rituals (sacrificial offerings involving killing animals) that he believes will bring him power and luck. They say that mystical (Purple) trends are very popular with the higher echelons and people around them. And this is just one example of their Purple consciousness. There are more.