Knowledge

Distractions - The Human Conspiracy

14 posts in this topic

Your entire life is one giant distraction, all of it. Everything you're doing is a distraction.

Distracted from what?

From breaking free.

Your only goal here is to break free, this realm is a zoo, why stay here when you can die and become free again?

The Master learns to focus by handling distractions. So even if this place can be considered a distraction, it’s still a useful tool and a useful learning experience 

When you're stuck in Eternity, what else is there to do?

Welcome to God's masturbatorium.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hi, this is my first post in this community.

This is the paradox of free will, perhaps. We have the tools for understanding the world through our consciousness, but it's so limited and it's impossible to keep track of everything. Breaking free of your internal distractions, you would have to look internally. Get to understand the depth of your actual values, and why they happen to surface and fall. And yeah at the end of the day the world is memery. Paradoxes upon paradoxes, streams of gradually changing mindsets, and the unexpected.

The only reason for awakening is for understanding yourself.

Once you awaken, you stop suffering so much because you realize the illusory nature of everything and you loosen your attachments.

When illusory suffering ceases, everything becomes good (or I should say everything is realised as being good already).

Paradoxically, to know yourself you have to divide yourself. Hence, you divide yourself and form attachments and desires etc. and you suffer.

But the suffering is recontextualized as a big never-ending game. 

1 hour ago, Cepzeu said:

The only reason for awakening is for understanding yourself.

Once you awaken, you stop suffering so much because you realize the illusory nature of everything and you loosen your attachments.

When illusory suffering ceases, everything becomes good (or I should say everything is realised as being good already).

Paradoxically, to know yourself you have to divide yourself. Hence, you divide yourself and form attachments and desires etc. and you suffer.

But the suffering is recontextualized as a big never-ending game. 

no, once you awaken you just realize, there is suffering and there is idiocy – suffering and idiocy are not the same even though they are fundamentally intertwined. idiocy is the most problematic karmic source for recreation of suffering there is, idiocy tends to value neither anything nor nothing. idiocy just is – and you cannot do anything about it, either you are it or you try to be on consciousness side. even though idiocy is a part of consciousness you can’t exactly say it is it.

Realise THIS IS IT. 

Enjoy this show, while it lasts. 

Have fun! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 Isn't it fair to say that you are only able to appreciate the profundity of THIS moment given where you're at LOC wise?

Like if we rewind a year and you are back as a seeker prior to RASA etc, would your own advice resonate or be meaningful?

Curious about your thoughts on this. It seems to me so much mom duality advice is dependent on the state of the person receiving advice. But maybe some wisdom transcends states?

22 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@LfcCharlie4 Isn't it fair to say that you are only able to appreciate the profundity of THIS moment given where you're at LOC wise?

Like if we rewind a year and you are back as a seeker prior to RASA etc, would your own advice resonate or be meaningful?

Curious about your thoughts on this. It seems to me so much mom duality advice is dependent on the state of the person receiving advice. But maybe some wisdom transcends states?

Yes, and no.

Like Pre-RASA I agree, THIS IS IT didn't hit home with me, but in reference to the OP's question, I was just stating that in fact life doesn't need to be seen as a distraction, but instead each moment can be seen as a meditation. 

But, I completely get your point, watching say Francis Lucille now, compared to when I was seeking, hits differently. 

So, it's tough. 

My biggest advice to anyone though is always doing the work, finding a teacher, and finding your own path. Of course I recommend RASA/ Transmissions and normal 'practices' as that's what worked for me, but there isn't one Universal path of course for all. 

All I meant in this case, was life doesn't need to be seen as a distraction, but as a playground, and as a chance to deepen our spirituality. 

How did your session with Ramaji go btw? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Even distractions are seen to be Love. But sure, relatively speaking, the ultimate goal for Love is to get back to itself, and stop dicking around

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 6/26/2020 at 6:26 PM, Knowledge said:

Your only goal here is to break free, this realm is a zoo, why stay here when you can die and become free again?

@Knowledge I think knowledge is one of the biggest distractions. :) 

6 hours ago, mrslick said:

Hi, this is my first post in this community.

@mrslick Welcome. Are you Mr. Slick or Mrs. Lick? I don't want to use the wrong pronouns. 

@Raptorsin7 Yeah man, message me, wanna know how Ramaji is and lmk your current LOC.