Consept

Blue v Green Debate (video)

18 posts in this topic

This is ....."amazing", glory to you ! :D

Edited by Yog
AMAZING!

Jesse Lee Peterson strikes me as more blue than orange, but I'm not that familiar with him, so I could be wrong.

Peterson is so fucking clueless. He's like a dinosaur human.

But hey, that's how solid Blue folks see the world.

This is the American political divide in a nutshell. Red states vs Blue states.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Peterson is like “Are tall people wrong? Just answer the question. Yes or no. Are tall people wrong?  It’s a simple question. Are you afraid to answer it? Are tall people wrong?. . . Are tall people wrong? . . . “. 

I’d place destiny more at Orange than Green.

I love Destiny's ability to handle this with humor for the most part hahaha. Nowadays, I would say he has hints of yellow from watching a lot of his content. He has changed very much recently (he had a massive ego death on 10g of shrooms lol).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

23 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I love Destiny's ability to handle this with humor for the most part hahaha. Nowadays, I would say he has hints of yellow from watching a lot of his content. He has changed very much recently (he had a massive ego death on 10g of shrooms lol).

Destiny still has biblical levels of neurosis left over from his early days, and he's still really stuck on the debate/arguing/semantics/facts paradigm of Orange. It's likely he won't ever reach Yellow unless he transcends and gives up his YouTube channel and does something else with his life. It's too deeply intertwined with his survival and identity.

At least he has some Green showing with some of his personal and political values.

hrhrhtewgfegege

10 minutes ago, Roy said:

Destiny still has biblical levels of neurosis left over from his early days, and he's still really stuck on the debate/arguing/semantics/facts paradigm of Orange. It's likely he won't ever reach Yellow unless he transcends and gives up his YouTube channel and does something else with his life. It's too deeply intertwined with his survival and identity.

At least he has some Green showing with some of his personal and political values.

I agree. Maybe I'm being too hopeful and optimistic.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

17 hours ago, Consept said:

@Peter-Andre he's pretty solid blue in my opinion, who said he was orange? 

@Consept Oh, sorry. I think I just misread the title or something. I thought it said "Orange v Green Debate".

9 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Peterson is like “Are tall people wrong? Just answer the question. Yes or no. Are tall people wrong?  It’s a simple question. Are you afraid to answer it? Are tall people wrong?. . . Are tall people wrong? . . . “. 

I’d place destiny more at Orange than Green.

xD Ahmazin!

I dont know if hes trolling or theres something wrong with him mentally or hes a comic genius or thats just him, might be a bit from each category 

1 hour ago, Consept said:

xD Ahmazin!

I dont know if hes trolling or theres something wrong with him mentally or hes a comic genius or thats just him, might be a bit from each category 

I think he's genuinely stuck at that level of development and can't see problems through anything but a "black vs white" perspective. When he asks "do you support killing babies?", he doesn't understand that someone might find abortions abhorrent but still accept the need for them because of all the unfortunate social / economic / pscyhological implications of unwanted pregnancies. It's either you enjoy killing unborn babies or not in his mind, with no middle ground.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

This guy falls into pretty much every trap Leo points out in the history of his content.

6 hours ago, andyjohnsonman said:

This one's even better

behta!

On 26/06/2020 at 11:03 PM, Consept said:

Wasnt gonna post it but i laughed enough to justify it - 

Hahaha this is a comical sit com xD

Its like a robotic interrogation.

The guy on the left is like a male Siri and the guy on the left is like an average citizen who is getting hassled by a unforgiving journalist interviewer.

Edited by Jacobsrw