Corpus

5 MeO DMT- value your mind.

8 posts in this topic

The weather today was glorious and seemed apt for a venture with 5 MeO DMT. The setting was in a large garden, lying upon a blanket on the lawn, surrounded by tall mature trees, the rustling of their leaves providing a soothing yet stimulating backdrop for the journey. The mindset was settled with the expected pre-flight jitters but with no other obstacles of substance evident. I was alone, and opted to snort 15mg of freebase 5 MeO DMT.

The nasal burn was acceptable, and the insufflation was made with a gentle inhalation in order to avoid risking post-nasal drip. I lay down with arms spread at about 60 degrees from the trunk and had Hallucinogen in Dub by OTT playing gently in the background. The onset was felt at about 3 minutes with the familiar increase in heart rate and progressively increasing agitation of the red mist behind closed eyelids. The egoic chatter increased for several minutes before becoming translucent and merged into the mist, leaving non-discursive understandings to unfold as the remnants of mind were like eddies in the flow of the torrential seething swaying force that had become solely present. By virtue of this movement within the movement, the eddy was permitted a perspective upon the rest of the boundless force and it was intuited that this is what affords the perceptive apparatus (which were now utterly subsumed by the force) to construct a working reality out of the chaotic torrents. The mind is a gift which loves to perform its function and is eager to serve, and any desire or notion of hampering or changing it utterly misses how it is essential as it is, despite its penchant for being what it construes as helpful by exceeding its remit and projecting itself and acting in what it deems past and future, underpinning the notion of a self as a noun when all that is, is simply a process, or a verb. It requires understanding, not amendment ; gratitude and appreciation in place of dissatisfaction with its performance. But this is only understood when the boundless chaotic energy it addresses in order to provide the experience of the world is understood as the substrate for the world as we know it. Without mind there would be no experience.One needs to experience the anarchic nature with this understanding of minds function to be appreciative of its freely-given service, with a recognition that the mind to is not apart from the chaos in any way. This chaos is now and suffuses the order of the world yet remains hidden from view but makes the illusory aspect of the world readily appreciated.

The trip last 40 minutes and was psychically refreshing. It was enough for some useful work and not whiteout territory. It felt really good to work with 5 MeO DMT again, and the nasal route by offering a less jarring transfer gives space to work rather than seeking the zone just prior to the whiteout.    

The mind is beautiful thing. Like a spider's web.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Corpus You're writing style is incredible. I loved reading your description. 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

@Corpus you snorted freebase?So the burn is not that bad?

I don't find it to be too bad at all. YMMV.

1 hour ago, Neorez said:

@Corpus You're writing style is incredible. I loved reading your description. 

You are too kind; I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Have you snorted HCL form too and if so what are the differences? 

I have freebase lying around but no pipe yet, was under the impression you can't snort it.

Edited by Display_Name

49 minutes ago, Display_Name said:

Have you snorted HCL form too and if so what are the differences? 

I have freebase lying around but no pipe yet, was under the impression you can't snort it.

You can snort anything. It's just a question of how much sting you can handle.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Corpus said:

The egoic chatter increased for several minutes before becoming translucent and merged into the mist, leaving non-discursive understandings to unfold as the remnants of mind were like eddies in the flow of the torrential seething swaying force that had become solely present.

200.gif

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.