Nak Khid

America is going for Herd Immunity- there are too many Anti-maskers and Anti-vaxers

96 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How silly.

There is no freedom without the security of your life and health.

The whole point of a lockdown is to increase freedom. People don't get how counter-intuitive freedom is.

You can justify a whole lot of authoritarian shit under that same logic. It's about balance. The question is, have we become imbalanced? 

If you look at the road we've been going down since 9/11 (and arguably before), the answer is obvious. There is no end to these ever increasing measures we take in the name of safety and security. And once you take away a little freedom here and there, you'll never get it back. Extrapolate that, and you get a good look into the future we're heading toward (it's actually already here). 

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin

2 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

There is no end to these ever increasing measures we take in the name of safety and security.

Unless there is.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin

"But wear a condom." -- Ben Franklin

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Unless there is.

Yea it's called societal collapse/revolution

1 hour ago, louhad said:

@DivineSoda libertarianism doesn't work in the real world lmao

I never said anything about liberatianism. That was a Ben Franklin quote yes, but I'm just referring to his words. I don't pretend to support anything else beyond just those words. 

Libertarianism is an ideology. All ideologies are inherently limited in their thinking and nuance. I'm not a fan of any ideology except for the one that says "all ideologies suck" lol. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How silly.

The whole point of a lockdown is to increase freedom. People don't get how counter-intuitive freedom is.

Ironic how the system takes away life and health, then claims to hold the solution for it 

what do you see Leo? xD 

VIDEO

https://nypost.com/video/florida-face-mask-law-mesh-mask-man-goes-to-walmart-as-protest/

Mesh-mask man goes to Walmart to protest Florida face mask law

June 26, 2020

A man paraded a mesh mask at a Walmart in Tampa, Florida, as a protest against his county's “Hitler-type ruling.” He filmed the video outside the store after no one stopped to correct his face mask, which is normally worn for playing paintball or dirt-biking. "It’s not about safety,”

Various Right-wing populist Anti-mask videos

https://banned.video/results?query=mask

there's no point in arguing, too many people are just not going to do it 

and wait for the antics when the vaccine comes out 

WE'RE GOIN' HERD BABY

Edited by Nak Khid

wow it still just amazes me at how many different ways people can interpret the first video, so quick to jump to conclusions, giving their emotions an echo....playing politics is like hitting your head against a wall, expecting, one day you will get through. Nope, sorry not unless you have left the physical plane and your body (astral projection is a thing believe it or not)

I really feel for all the workers who wear a mask all day, shallow breathing is so normalized in the us, if you ask me more people are getting sick from those masks. Not a surprise people are having breathing issues and struggling even more with their health, let the media sprinkle some fear on top. Then there are the privileged still so damn worried about the virus and too lazy, ignorant, fooled, and unwilling to figure out where they need to be

travesty 

the real virus is the point the finger game 

"a liberty if you've forgotten, is a soul's right to breathe" (what a scene)

Edited by DrewNows

52 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

"a liberty if you've forgotten, is a soul's right to breathe"

But what about my freedom to make you not breathe???

How can you take that liberty away from me? Clearly you're a tyrant.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But what about my freedom to make you not breathe???

How can you take that liberty away from me? Clearly you're a tyrant.

Hey crusty the ? don’t worry, I’m only your finger 

He who is led by that which fears death knows no freedom

I knew this was going to happen. I remember reading a tweet back in April that basically said this would turn into a similar situation as gun control where mah freedoms was going to thwart a coordinated effort and it would basically be fend for yourselves. It's just where the society is at.  

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How silly.

Ohh damn. Now I see what you're saying. You're saying that collectively safety comes first. Moreover, you're saying that safety should come first.

You teach about individual enlightenment and living a conscious life individually. When you're living that life, quality of life/going for what you want/being in touch with your Infinite nature is more important than safety/security. What if the same were true collectively? What if, collectively we're going through an ego death and redefining ourselves as a world? What if, collectively, prioritizing safety and security is no longer tenable? Do you think that is a possibilty?

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

39 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Ohh damn. Now I see what you're saying. You're saying that collectively safety comes first. Moreover, you're saying that safety should come first.

No, I'm saying you are the first person who will come crying and asking for regulation as soon as your safety is threatened. You don't care about freedom. You care about your survival. "Freedom" is just a euphemism you invented for your selfishness. By preaching about freedom you are just blowing smoke up your own ass. You are terrified of true freedom. If true freedom was given to you, you would immediately reject it as you felt its gravity.

It's like you're yelling, "Give me heat! Give me heat!" so we bring you close a fire and you like it. So you yell, "This is good. Give me more heat! More heat!!!!" but we tell this is close enough. But you yell even louder, "Give me more heat!!!!!!" so we bring you right next to the fire and it burns you. Then you yell, "You bastards! Why did you burn me?!"

Like a child, you have no idea the consequences of what you ask for.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, I'm saying you are the first person who will come crying and asking for regulation as soon as your safety is threatened. You don't care about freedom. You care about your survival. "Freedom" is just a euphemism you invented for your selfishness. By preaching about freedom you are just blowing smoke up your own ass. You are terrified of true freedom. If true freedom was given to you, you would immediately reject it as you felt its gravity.

This is where I disagree. Freedom is a facet of the Absolute. It is a high-consciousness value. It is not about selfishness.

I understand your fear of devils, criminals, etc. misusing it to cause suffering. However, I will assure you of this - High-consciousness survival strategies will out-perform low-consciousness strategies in the long run. The power will be held by the most enlightened mystics and they will create a society based on Consciousness and Love. This is because Free-will is the ultimate power. The more you are in your power, the more you'll be respected and the harder it will be for someone to intimidate you.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Parththakkar12 you know it buddy. I feel Leo will have to raise his vibration to fully grasp the complexity of this transitional period. 3D-5D 

we don’t get to choose when it’s time for others to awaken, only where we stand in support of their integration/ascension 

Edited by DrewNows

I understand what he's saying though. He's talking about freedom in the context of democracy, like you're 'asking for freedom' from some authority power-structure. This, I'd say, is freedom with a small f. It's freedom you go crying to your authority figures for.

True Freedom is not given to you, it has to be woken up to. No system can give it to you. It is prior to systems. To be fully clear, I'm not promoting naive libertarianism which says 'We should be given full freedom'.

All throughout history, society has unconsciously evolved because of the actions of unconscious, ruthless actions of dictators. We've never gotten to choose our society. For the first time in history, we're getting to choose the kind of society we want to live in. If we choose Freedom, we will be able to create radical systemic reforms that we could only dream of previously. Heck, we could even consciously create new systems.

Edited by Parththakkar12

13 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

I understand what he's saying though. He's talking about freedom in the context of democracy, like you're 'asking for freedom' from some authority power-structure. This, I'd say, is freedom with a small f. It's freedom you go crying to your authority figures for.

True Freedom is not given to you, it has to be woken up to.

Ahh yes there’s a lot of people cAught in the rebellious phase, fighting for the (f)reedom, but what I am saying is they have to go through some sort of transition, anger is a big driving force for change and they have every right to be, as they are lol  

casting them in the shadows of conspiracy is part of the resistance to change, talk about a big fucking melting pot 

Edited by DrewNows

Talk about herd immunity against Diphtheria. 

Lmao xD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Talk about herd immunity against Diphtheria. 

Lmao xD

Diphtheria is a serious bacterial infection that usually affects the mucous membranes of the nose and throat. States and other developed countries, thanks to widespread vaccination against the disease.

Diphtheria can be treated with medications. But in advanced stages, diphtheria can damage your heart, kidneys and nervous system. Even with treatment, diphtheria can be deadly, especially in children.

In the 1920s, diphtheria was a common cause of death in children and adolescents. At its peak, about 150,000 cases of diphtheria occurred in the United States every year. The diphtheria vaccine, first used in the United States in the early 1940s, has virtually eliminated the disease. Now the U.S. is seeing fewer than two cases a year. Pediatricians and public health experts are recommending diphtheria booster vaccines to children at fifth, 10th and 15th years, besides to all pregnant women, as herd immunity for the bacterial infection is coming down due to to poor vaccine coverage. Up to 90% of the global diphtheria cases are now being reported from India,