JessiChell

Cool Realization

24 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I'm just joking with you about suppressing. 

My LP is on hold till rona ends. 

But studying this has taken up some free time for sure! 

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino

There is a fine line between healthy sexual drive at the right moment and sexual obsessions. From my experience, the more you think about it, the more you want to masturbate - this will eventually lead to obsession/abnormal lust and you'll never be satisfied because there's always wanting more... which is not healthy, it is an addiction.

Imo, the best strategy would be to find an useful activity to occupy your mind so that you can switch your focus to something else. Btw, I found this video interesting:

Edited by Member

@Member

We'll see. I've only masturbated once this week and before that nothing for almost two weeks. 

My sexual frustration I think got really bad because my sex life with my ex was very infrequent and he turned me down often. We'd have sex once or twice a month. (He had ED, wasn't his fault) 

So, I think that's where the bad energy was coming from. It's sorted. 

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino

8 minutes ago, JessiChell said:

My sexual frustration I think got really bad because my sex life with my ex was very infrequent and he turned me down often. We'd have sex once or twice a month. (He had ED, wasn't his fault)

Yep, sexual incompatibility or mismatched libidos can lead to many problems (both emotionally and physically)... mostly for women.

Edited by Member