Javfly33

Finally realized what is Conscioussness

30 posts in this topic

Haha it's you!!!

Now I FUCKING GOT IT, FINALLY!!!

It's all ONE CRAZY BEING dreaming up everything!!

Masterpiece! ???

Yep Yahtzee but don't let concept suck you back in it just is.... weehoo

Freedom Yahtzee shabang for No One

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

i hate these threads... now i have to keep self inquiring... i want to know!!! ;( 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

9 minutes ago, Rilles said:

i hate these threads... now i have to keep self inquiring... i want to know!!! ;( 

Hate happens inquiry happens but no one knows...

There isn't any you....

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Freedom Yahtzee shabang for One

?

@Rilles Sit in silence and just ask yourself "What is Conscioussness?".

Don't look for an answer in the mind. Try to recognize directly what it is.

Try to become consciouss that conscioussness can't be a thought, therefore can't be an intellectual answer.

Are you kicking yourself because of how simple it is ;) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

2 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

It's so obvious it's often overlooked.

It's so obvious that it is almost unbelievable.

@Rilles Never had that weird sensation when Leo says that he is YOU in his videos, while pointing at you ?

33 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Are you kicking yourself because of how simple it is ;) 

Yeah It's so simple and obvious if we just wouldn't be totally hypnotized in the mind + thoughts 24/7 

2 minutes ago, nistake said:

Noice. How did you do it? Meditation, self-inquiry? Psychedelics?

My favorite dose of 32.5ug of LSD

I'm pussy to do decent doses of LSD lately, so I just do this small doses that are always better than not doing anything.

Wonder what happen when I finally do a full trip or try 5-MeO. Because at small doses total surrender is not going to happen (at least for me, because I have a very VERY strong ego) 

29 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Breakthrough doses simply waltz over the ego temporarily, that's not really surrender.

If you can surrender to the purifying effects of non-breakthrough doses, it's like "do nothing" meditation on steroids. Throw in contemplation of whatever insights, glimpses or "downloads" you may get (or "uploads" if you're plugging :D), and you've added inquiry on steroids. That's a double whammy I've gotten a shitton of mileage out of, through repeated use in a relatively short time (5MeO in my case, I don't know about LSD).

Trying to go too fast while ego is still largely intact, only results in ego digging its heels in more, which is counterproductive. This may well be what you describe as being "pussy" to do decent doses of LSD lately.

Also, inquiry is required for lasting results. Because without understanding there is no permanent dismantling of the egoic structure.

So personally I would focus less on high dosage and more on strategic use. Imo the point of using psychedelics is not in the trip itself, at least for the purposes of waking up.

Thanks for the message, I agree a lot of with it. Sometimes I blame myself for not "pushing myself" but to be honest maybe i just have to go slowly. 

Everything is exactly what it is. 

Isn't it so?   Yes or no?  (with sadhguru voice lol) :ph34r:

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Wonder what happen when I finally do a full trip or try 5-MeO. Because at small doses total surrender is not going to happen (at least for me, because I have a very VERY strong ego) 

This is what I meant by letting concept suck you back in...

This is an illusory roadblock created by thought identification...

The ego isn't strong, it's not even real... it's habitual thinking patterns identified with as the sense of self...❤

Welcome (back) to the ocean i guess ?❤️?

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Hate happens inquiry happens but no one knows...

There isn't any you....

There is, you, hello you!

(I love how you remind him to not get stuck in concepts, and then proceed to write conceptual meaningless words afterwards :D)

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

My favorite dose of 32.5ug of LSD

I'm pussy to do decent doses of LSD lately, so I just do this small doses that are always better than not doing anything.

Beautiful. Less is more sometimes. Lsd is extremely intense. You should try 2cb, it is LSDs little brother:) more forgiving in terms of headspace (you can think very clearly and lucid on it which i find can be hard on LSD) but still very boundaries-dissolving/psychedelic like lsd.  Also its 4 hours shorter which i like, LSD can last painfully long sometimes

44 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Is'n tit?

Pundit?

LOL 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho