Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JosephKnecht

An Idea

1 post in this topic

Hey Leo,

Instead of taking requests from people about new material, why don't you try to source the people on the forum to provide material to you?

Let me explain. You mentioned in your last video that you want to make a video on Economics.

Instead of gathering insights by yourself about Economics, why don't you ask people on the forum to provide some insights to you? Perhaps there are people here that have worked 30 years in the field of Economics; maybe there are people who have a Ph.D. in Economics; maybe people have read everything from Adam Smith, Hayek, or Keynes. Wouldn't it be easier if people willingly provided their insights which you can use and put them into a cohesive story? You can use the insights if they are helpful or discard them if not. 

There are reasons why Wikipedia is more successful and relevant that Encyclopedia Britannica and one of the reasons for its success is because Wikipedia is crowdsourced. There is more wisdom in the crowds than in one single head.

You have probably thought about the future of actualized.org and the legacy you are leaving behind.

We already have the technology to animate your voice and image since you have left hundreds of hours of video/audio training material that can be used to reconstruct you artificially. But the hardest thing to reconstruct is the way you construct your narrative. If you start sourcing the crowds to create your narrative in a few years you can make yourself completely obsolete. Then you can sit on a virgin island with your hot witch girlfriend and do nothing. ha

I think you know what I am getting at. ;) 

Just an idea.