electroBeam

Super Curious Question For Leo's Path

4 posts in this topic

I've got a super curious question for Leo's direction and path for enlightenment.

So Leo's path atm is basically: at the end of this whole waking up process is an infinite love white light that collapses everything (mahasamadhi) and Leo's using dmt to untangle himself from the matrix and dissolve into it.

I'm super curious about this because this is NOT how my spiritual path is going. And I'm wondering if there's a new spiritual avenue that's about to open up to me that I'm not aware of or have experienced yet.

So for the past 3 yrs I have had several awakening experiences/mystical experiences, etc. About 4 months ago, through talking to some mods on here, started to realise there was no difference between mystical experiences and 'normal' life or normal experience. That's when life became a dream 24/7 and not just during a mystical experience. 

I then had a mescaline trip (first proper psychedelic trip, I wrote it on here). And on this trip I saw everything. This closed the book on all of my questions. The biggest thing I experienced was there were 2 Is, a small I and a big I. The big I had no fears, was completely loving, had no preferences, was 100% optimistic, positive, completely satisfied, completely wise, etc etc. And this big I's biggest want was to help the little I overcome its challenges and grow. The 2 Is are the only Is in the universe, and all of the external environment is literally a means for the small I to grow. Its all imaginary, like a simulator, there's only the 2 Is as crazy as it seems.... BUT time doesn't exist. During the trip I realised there was not a single point in time where I had ego death or 'woke up'. I was already awake for eternity, I never woke up. At the exact same time, there was not a single time I wasn't waking up. I am always waking up, and never wake up. In other words, there's no time so I am simultaneously the big I and the little I at the same time. And that's how its always been, forever. Forever its just been me waking up, and me already awake for eternity. 

And I saw a bunch of other stuff for WHY it was that way, which is too much to go into here.

So after that trip, I was pretty fucken satisfied spiritually. I saw exactly where everything was the way it is, and had no burning questions, just simply felt like enjoying life.

So WTF is Leo doing?? Where is he going? There's no time? The spiritual path is an illusion? He's already that white infinite light no? How will he wake up? WTF is this whole you're gonna dissolve into infinite white light forever shit? Its just so not my XP in spirituality. 

Give it some time (xDxD)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Are you sure there are two seperate "I"s?

I dont know what mahasamadhi is other from what Leo said in the video. But from my understanding it means getting rid of the illusion of what you call the small "I".

11 hours ago, electroBeam said:

I'm super curious about this because this is NOT how my spiritual path is going.

His path is not your path. Everybody has a different path to walk to get to nowhere

Don't wonder where others are going. Think about where You are going. 

Have you already learned that which Neils Bohr knew? @electroBeam