Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vinc3nc

The Law of One (The Ra Material)

25 posts in this topic

Why is no one talking about these books here on this forum?

Has any1 read it? What are your thoughts about it?

I’ve listened to the first book and the beginning of the second book so far. It all makes perfect sense and meshes well with what Leo teaches from what I’ve seen. I can post links to the free audio recordings on YouTube if you want. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I have read all the books from the Law of One, Seth speaks and other channeled material. 

In general, they are good for opening your mind to alternative views on reality.

The problem with channeled material is that it is often hard to read, and you don't know the source or the intention of the "intelligence" on the "other side."

Don't take them as truth, since you have your own channel to the Truth. 

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’ve listened to the first book and the beginning of the second book so far. It all makes perfect sense and meshes well with what Leo teaches from what I’ve seen. I can post links to the free audio recordings on YouTube if you want. 

I've read the first book. And I found it interesting and it makes a lot of sense. It explains how the pyramids were built and it also explains the fermi paradox and how the whole existence was created, etc. but overall it's a hard-read, at least for me.

Just curious why nobody talked about it here. Besides Conversation with God, it's the one book that talks about the things that are disscused here on the forum.

@vinc3nc there is a big ra therad on this forum 3 years ago. 

About this topic was talked a lot some years ago

Id be wary of that rabbit hole. One of the founders committed suicide, and another was obsessed with crop circles.

So like most new age theories and prophecies, its just oneness sprinkled with useless mythology to make it more marketable. 

We've talked about it in the past.

The problem with these books is that for you it is all hearsay. Unless you can directly experience it, it isn't true for you.

Be very careful simply accepting plausible spiritual narratives. Adopting a spiritual narrative is not going to grow your consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Member said:

What does this have to do with crop circles? O.o

Cropcircles have been known to be man-made since... a long time ago. You shouldn't trust the wisdom of someone that believes silly conspiracy theories like 5G, chemtrails or crop circles.

Or you could, but thats on you.

I agree with Leo, The Law of One material talks about some extremely advanced stuff and we can't really know how much off it is right but in terms of intellectual understand it's simply the highest teaching I came across no other teacher explains mechanism of reality in such mind-blowingly precise manner, it's very interesting.

54 minutes ago, wavydude said:

precise manner

But how do you know it's true?

A detailed and mindblowing explantion is less than worthless if you can't validate it.

For example, does Ra exist? You'd have to go talk to him to find out.

@Mafortu it makes one wonder, but messenger and message can and maybe must be distinguished. no messenger is perfect. I'm not trying to defend the Ra material, it's just sth to keep in mind.

Edited by Petals

On 6/24/2020 at 6:20 PM, Leo Gura said:

We've talked about it in the past.

@Leo Gura I've been meaning to suggest, the search function on these forums is not that effective. Do you think you can tweak the search settings? Searching this Law of One to find your old thread is a good test. 

1 minute ago, DivineSoda said:

@Leo Gura I've been meaning to suggest, the search function on these forums is not that effective. Do you think you can tweak the search settings? Searching this Law of One to find your old thread is a good test.

The forum code cannot be changed.

What is ineffective about it?

Just now, Leo Gura said:

The forum code cannot be changed.

What is ineffective about it?

You can.. check out your Invision admin settings for content discovery -> search. It should be putting more weight on words appearing together rather than just either or. You can also bump up the weight it gives to words appearing in titles. 

3 minutes ago, DivineSoda said:

You can.. check out your Invision admin settings for content discovery -> search. It should be putting more weight on words appearing together rather than just either or. You can also bump up the weight it gives to words appearing in titles. 

I'll take a look.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But how do you know it's true?

A detailed and mindblowing explantion is less than worthless if you can't validate it.

For example, does Ra exist? You'd have to go talk to him to find out.

I’ve actually been seriously considering attempting contact with Ra on my next trip. I’m not sure if LSD will do the trick, but it’s all I have access to for the moment. I’ll certainly post the results if anything noteworthy happens. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

14 hours ago, Mafortu said:

Cropcircles have been known to be man-made since... a long time ago. You shouldn't trust the wisdom of someone that believes silly conspiracy theories like 5G, chemtrails or crop circles.

Or you could, but thats on you.

Really? To me, they don't look like they're man made. Look up "foo fighters" and you'll see that these things appear for a very long time.

And I said nothing about 5G or chemtrails, so please don't divagate from the subject.

Just remember, Ra is a projection of your own mind ;)