tuckerwphotography

Who created God?

55 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Inspect direct experience. It’s far simpler than conceptualizing. If the question arises, “Who created God”...what exactly in direct experience, as in right now, is a “who” and a “God”? Is there any direct experience of either of these? Perhaps the direct experience is precisely as it appears, thoughts. Need it be more than it is?

Likewise, have you any direct experience, right now, with a “Big Bang”, or a “prior to it” - or is that also,  thoughts?

Then in kind... “so that God could experience itself as a creator”...is a concept, which is built on thoughts, rather than actuality, or direct experience. 

Further still, “was there ever any nothing before there was something”....what is nothing? What is a “something”? 

?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

There is only one infinite creation and that is God.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

10 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

Who created God?

There was another God who no longer exists but before he died she created the current God. 

11 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

The big bang was created when the big bong collapsed. Wait what?  Big bang, big bong, ding dong.  God is a ding dong. 

so hard to figure that out.

Edited by Rolo

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, it's beyond a perception. It's Absolute Consciousness.

No.

To be enlightened is to become EVERYTHING/Infinity. Don't confuse this with a belief or an idea.

The point of Absolute Consciousness is that it is crystal clear and Absolute. There cannot be fooling at that level. Fooling is a relative feature of a finite mind.

I am happy that you are so clear in understanding your experience through awakening and trying to explain it to others. I think it's better to experience the absolute state myself and then decide whether to talk about things at a higher level than absolute reality itself ( if at all such thing exists )rather than making assumptions or ideas.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@An young being I am all for it go experience It. It's you very own ❤️

(mindfuck, mindfuck, teaching myself hahahahaha just....) 

tenor (4).gif

Jed says speak good to you so time to listen. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Lol 

YOU ARE GOD!

You'll have to ask yourself! 

If you read just a little bit of theology you will see the answer is pretty simple. Regardless of your ideas and beliefs about God. The question if god created everything then who created God?.  Well you have two possibilities.. Either it's a chain of Gods to infinity each one creating the other which is impossible (infinite regress) because if for there this present moment to happen there was an infinite chain of causes behind it wouldn't ever happen!!   Or you are forced to accept that there must be an eternal being (first cause) or the uncaused cause who created everything yet he himself (itself) wasn't created because by it's very nature its not limited by time or space or causality. Why would I accept such radical possibility??  It's not really a choice.. That's the only possibility. You are forced to accept it or otherwise explain how the hell could anything exist at all? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Why anything exist at all? I dunno maybe because everything is Love itself. Maybe that's the only thing there is at all. 

I might be deluded I dunno. 

I do deserve to be on leash. I really do. Pls pls pls. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

God is first-person consciousness.

The opposite of first-person consciousness is first-person unconsciousness.

There is no such thing as first-person unconsciousness.

Therefore all that remains is first-person consciousness.

Therefore all that exists is God.

It's not created by anything. It's fundamental by way of the logic there is no opposite.

God of what? Is God God of itself? Or is God God of a bunch of nonexistent entities? In either scenario, what God?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

19 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

God of what? Is God God of itself? Or is God God of a bunch of nonexistent entities? In either scenario, what God?

You. 

You know what instead of raping my mind will place all possible sexual fantasies instead. No humble girl in rainbow dress and new one as much as beautiful, boring as hell.