tuckerwphotography

Who created God?

55 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Member said:

Ok, but doesn't that mean that I am everything? It makes no sense to say that I'm nothing since I am.

Yes it doesn’t make any sense. Because You are nothing, thats why everything. Only way to become everything is being nothing in the first place. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Member everything implies no boundaries. If there are no boundaries, how do you count one?  You can either say is ALL ONE or nothing, and still saying the same thing.

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 minute ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Member everything implies no boundaries. If there are no boundaries, how do you count one?  You can either say is ALL ONE or nothing, and still saying the same thing.

Ok. But I still prefer One. Btw, you made me search for this xD

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is Infinity. Infinity is ONE.

There can't be other things because God already includes all other things without end.

If I tell you to imagine every possible thing, can there be anything more beyond that? If there can, then you haven't imagined every possible thing.

So now, imagine every possible thing, and realize, that is ONE.

Still it's a perception that there is no end. That too arises while we are in this limited individual being of consciousness, even if we are enlightened and merged with a higher consciousness. What if you have not imagined every possible thing? What if God is fooling you or myself by making you or me experience higher dimensions of reality and making you fall into a trap of satisfaction, so that it seems to be the limit or the unlimited?

Edited by An young being

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It is Absolute.  Beliefs are shattered.  You will know when you know.  But not as your self or any form.

Yes, I am moving towards that path. What we experience is the reality, atleast in that moment.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

The problem is what we think God is...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Member ouch my head... did you catch all that?

Cool... so now 1 = 0

That's cool.

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Just now, abrakamowse said:

Cool... so now 1 = 0

That's cool.

xD

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Can somebody prove 1=0= infinity ?

1 minute ago, An young being said:

He proved that 0 equals 1 plus infinite zeros.

But infinity is infinity, IMO.

Lol... I am not sure about nothing now.

:P

14 minutes ago, An young being said:

0✖️1 = 1➖1 ➕ 2➖2 ➕3➖3 ➕4➖4 ➕ 5➖5.... ♾️

there you go.  Zero is the sum total of positive infinity and negative infinity. Otherwise called Absolute infinity.  Mathematically speaking. And ofcourse it's one since it's one number. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1/ infinite = 0,

0 x infinite = 1 

1/ 0 = infinite,

0 x 1/0 = infinite x 0 therefore 

1 = 0 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

Who created God?

You did

God=Infinite Love. 

Yes, you. Yeah it's time to end this Narc, Self loathing dream. It's time for you to to shift MIND. 

Time to wash my hands from this. 

37 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

God=Infinite Love. 

Yes, you. Yeah it's time to end this Narc, Self loathing dream. It's time for you to to shift MIND. 

Time to wash my hands from this. 

Love is not infinite. It's an impermanent feeling that comes and goes. Otherwise  you are crafting romantic mythology 

2 hours ago, An young being said:

Still it's a perception that there is no end.

No, it's beyond a perception. It's Absolute Consciousness.

That too arises while we are in this limited individual being of consciousness, even if we are enlightened and merged with a higher consciousness.

No.

To be enlightened is to become EVERYTHING/Infinity. Don't confuse this with a belief or an idea.

What if you have not imagined every possible thing? What if God is fooling you or myself by making you or me experience higher dimensions of reality and making you fall into a trap of satisfaction, so that it seems to be the limit or the unlimited?

The point of Absolute Consciousness is that it is crystal clear and Absolute. There cannot be fooling at that level. Fooling is a relative feature of a finite mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

“Who created God”

I get that God created life via The Big Bang so that God could experience itself as Creator. But who created God prior to The Big Bang? Was there ever any “nothing” before there was something?

Inspect direct experience. It’s far simpler than conceptualizing. If the question arises, “Who created God”...what exactly in direct experience, as in right now, is a “who” and a “God”? Is there any direct experience of either of these? Perhaps the direct experience is precisely as it appears, thoughts. Need it be more than it is?

Likewise, have you any direct experience, right now, with a “Big Bang”, or a “prior to it” - or is that also,  thoughts?

Then in kind... “so that God could experience itself as a creator”...is a concept, which is built on thoughts, rather than actuality, or direct experience. 

Further still, “was there ever any nothing before there was something”....what is nothing? What is a “something”? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Consciousness is constantly dying

and being reborn