Dumuzzi

On attracting the opposite sex using intent and energy

19 posts in this topic

I am starting this thread to help those that may have trouble attracting members of the opposite sex in general, an issue most of us would have struggled with during our lives. I am a heterosexual male, so I will be writing from that perspective for obvious reasons, but what I write here will obviously apply to anyone else that may want to attract a fellow soul into their lives for purposes of forming a lasting bond. My inspiration comes from the Goddess Inanna, who is the Sumerian Goddess of Love and War (two closely related topics, I think we can all agree) and so this thread will include advice given by her, an expert if there ever was one.

I reported on this forum a couple of weeks ago, that I have changed my intent in wanting to get back into dating again, or more accurately, to actually start dating for real, for the first time in my life, at 41, because I've never done this properly before, mostly due to a lack of interest in the opposite sex on my side. I did have some girlfriends, relationships and even one-night stands on occasion, but they were mostly incidental, not due to me actually going out and looking. 

So, since I put out the intent that I want to attract and date girls and asked Inanna to help me out and send some girls my way, things started happening for me. A few weeks ago, the day after I put out the intent to attract girls, I was picked up by two Ukrainian girls in my local park and I started dating one of them. We've met a few times, but I wasn't sure if she was really the right fit for me, there are several things about her that would put me off dating her in a serious manner. So I thought to myself I should really try and meet other girls too, though I have done exactly zero to actually make it happen so far.

Today I was on a business trip to Budapest, which is a beautiful city, if you've ever been and is justifiably famous for its extremely attractive ladies. My very first girlfriend was a Jewish girl from these parts and she looked like a young, but buxom Catherine Zeta Jones and had the silky voice of Scarlett Johannsson, not to mention a killer sense of humour. Unfortunately, I was too young and inexperienced (we were both 18) to reel her in and we parted ways after a couple of months of dating, which I regret to this day. She would have made an excellent wife... But, I digress.

So, I was walking around the Jewish Quarter of Budapest, which is home to its famed ruin bars (I was looking for the one called Gozsdu), when I noticed two extremely attractive ladies on the other side of the road. I quickly crossed the street and took a closer look. They were both wearing hot pants, since it was quite a hot day and it really showed off their extremely attractive behinds.

I had no intention of actually talking to them, they simply piqued my interest, visually speaking. Once I took a good look, I thought I should overtake them and made a conscious effort not to look where my eyes would take me (which was hard, believe me) and I instead pretended to look above and over them at some shop window, deliberately ignoring them. One of the girls was actually talking to the other, when she noticed me NOT looking at them (which would have been hard even for the Mahatma, given how hot these girls were). She started staring at me and I deliberately ignored her gaze, but she was having none of it and actually started talking to me.

She told me that she was just telling her friend how beautiful she was and whether I agreed. I said of course I did and I complimented this other girl on her exotic looks. It turned out that she was Jewish-Gypsy-Polish-Eskimo, a probably unique combination in the whole world and she certainly looked every bit like she had inherited the best traits from all her different ancestors. If I had to describe her, she looked a bit like a cross between Lucy Liu and Nicole Scherzinger. I’m guessing she must be around 25. I remarked that I’m also part Polish and they both retorted that this must mean we were meant to be together. This must have been less than a minute into our conversation. Anyways, we ended up exchanging numbers and I will hit her up the next time I’m in Budapest, but I was blown away by how eager both girls looked to get to know me. As a rule, hot 25 year-olds don’t chat up average-looking 41-year olds, but this is the power of intention and energy at work.

During the evening, I’ve noticed several girls checking me out (again, I’m not particularly good-looking) or trying to establish eye contact. This girl, who first chatted me up, out of the blue, looked positively mesmerized. They both were. The very first Ukrainian girl I mentioned, was basically all over me after an hour and within three we were making out in a bar. I have heard that those that have reached a certain measure of self-realization were very attractive to the opposite sex, but it is the first time I really saw it in action and it was quite an extraordinary thing to see. These girls were not attracted to me as a pile of flesh and bones, which is admittedly a decidedly average sight, but it was obviously my calm, masculine energy that they wanted to absorb. My theory is that true masculine energy is in extremely short supply in the world these days, especially in overfeminised western societies and women crave to balance their own femininity by complementing it with the masculine energy of a man (or in some cases, a woman).

Anyway, there is a lot to unravel here and this intro is already long enough, but in subsequent posts I will try to give practical advice on how you can achieve the self-confidence and calm assuredness that other people are attracted to and how you can put out the right energy and intent, mostly by applying to the Goddess and unearthing your inner Divine Feminine essence (which applies to both men and women.

Men lol. 

xD:D

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

I am starting this thread to help those that may have trouble attracting members of the opposite sex in general, an issue most of us would have struggled with during our lives. I am a heterosexual male, so I will be writing from that perspective for obvious reasons, but what I write here will obviously apply to anyone else that may want to attract a fellow soul into their lives for purposes of forming a lasting bond. My inspiration comes from the Goddess Inanna, who is the Sumerian Goddess of Love and War (two closely related topics, I think we can all agree) and so this thread will include advice given by her, an expert if there ever was one.

I reported on this forum a couple of weeks ago, that I have changed my intent in wanting to get back into dating again, or more accurately, to actually start dating for real, for the first time in my life, at 41, because I've never done this properly before, mostly due to a lack of interest in the opposite sex on my side. I did have some girlfriends, relationships and even one-night stands on occasion, but they were mostly incidental, not due to me actually going out and looking. 

So, since I put out the intent that I want to attract and date girls and asked Inanna to help me out and send some girls my way, things started happening for me. A few weeks ago, the day after I put out the intent to attract girls, I was picked up by two Ukrainian girls in my local park and I started dating one of them. We've met a few times, but I wasn't sure if she was really the right fit for me, there are several things about her that would put me off dating her in a serious manner. So I thought to myself I should really try and meet other girls too, though I have done exactly zero to actually make it happen so far.

Today I was on a business trip to Budapest, which is a beautiful city, if you've ever been and is justifiably famous for its extremely attractive ladies. My very first girlfriend was a Jewish girl from these parts and she looked like a young, but buxom Catherine Zeta Jones and had the silky voice of Scarlett Johannsson, not to mention a killer sense of humour. Unfortunately, I was too young and inexperienced (we were both 18) to reel her in and we parted ways after a couple of months of dating, which I regret to this day. She would have made an excellent wife... But, I digress.

So, I was walking around the Jewish Quarter of Budapest, which is home to its famed ruin bars (I was looking for the one called Gozsdu), when I noticed two extremely attractive ladies on the other side of the road. I quickly crossed the street and took a closer look. They were both wearing hot pants, since it was quite a hot day and it really showed off their extremely attractive behinds.

I had no intention of actually talking to them, they simply piqued my interest, visually speaking. Once I took a good look, I thought I should overtake them and made a conscious effort not to look where my eyes would take me (which was hard, believe me) and I instead pretended to look above and over them at some shop window, deliberately ignoring them. One of the girls was actually talking to the other, when she noticed me NOT looking at them (which would have been hard even for the Mahatma, given how hot these girls were). She started staring at me and I deliberately ignored her gaze, but she was having none of it and actually started talking to me.

She told me that she was just telling her friend how beautiful she was and whether I agreed. I said of course I did and I complimented this other girl on her exotic looks. It turned out that she was Jewish-Gypsy-Polish-Eskimo, a probably unique combination in the whole world and she certainly looked every bit like she had inherited the best traits from all her different ancestors. If I had to describe her, she looked a bit like a cross between Lucy Liu and Nicole Scherzinger. I’m guessing she must be around 25. I remarked that I’m also part Polish and they both retorted that this must mean we were meant to be together. This must have been less than a minute into our conversation. Anyways, we ended up exchanging numbers and I will hit her up the next time I’m in Budapest, but I was blown away by how eager both girls looked to get to know me. As a rule, hot 25 year-olds don’t chat up average-looking 41-year olds, but this is the power of intention and energy at work.

During the evening, I’ve noticed several girls checking me out (again, I’m not particularly good-looking) or trying to establish eye contact. This girl, who first chatted me up, out of the blue, looked positively mesmerized. They both were. The very first Ukrainian girl I mentioned, was basically all over me after an hour and within three we were making out in a bar. I have heard that those that have reached a certain measure of self-realization were very attractive to the opposite sex, but it is the first time I really saw it in action and it was quite an extraordinary thing to see. These girls were not attracted to me as a pile of flesh and bones, which is admittedly a decidedly average sight, but it was obviously my calm, masculine energy that they wanted to absorb. My theory is that true masculine energy is in extremely short supply in the world these days, especially in overfeminised western societies and women crave to balance their own femininity by complementing it with the masculine energy of a man (or in some cases, a woman).

Anyway, there is a lot to unravel here and this intro is already long enough, but in subsequent posts I will try to give practical advice on how you can achieve the self-confidence and calm assuredness that other people are attracted to and how you can put out the right energy and intent, mostly by applying to the Goddess and unearthing your inner Divine Feminine essence (which applies to both men and women.

There's a good part in the Bhagavad Gita regarding duty and intent. The rest just is. I took a lot away from the passage and application of it in the real world. Solely, living and speaking my truth. I am younger then you but as a bachelor, I have found it fun to meet people especially as I get older. Its all a process. I don't know what the solution is but I am not fond to Dating apps which is essentially cuckoldry. I am reading Path to God by Ram Dass. I finished power of now. I learned tolle is married. I have no idea how people believe in monogamy. I know how to meet women and have fun. I don't know how people will settle down. I don't quite understand it. Anytime I make eye contact with a cute girl, i am on it. No hesitation. Why not? Adventure! 

1 hour ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

Reading comprehension isn't your strength. Let me use bold. 

NUCLEAR FAMILY WAS STRONGER IN THE 50S.

59 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

I learned tolle is married. I have no idea how people believe in monogamy. I know how to meet women and have fun. I don't know how people will settle down. I don't quite understand it

Didn't you just say that nuclear family was stronger in the 50s. Like in bold :D

And now you're wondering how people believe in monogamy. You're surprised how people stay married and not just sleep around with everyone. Gentleman you're contradicting your own statements. xD

You need to make up your mind. It's because people believed in monogamy that nuclear families survived. Or else cheating on the spouse would have destroyed all nuclear families. 

You got a ton of figuring out to do. You say a lot of things off the  top of your head. 

Then you also talk about logic and reasoning. Maybe learn to connect the dots. That definitely helps with getting more logical. 

@Onemanwolfpac I have been in the state of No-Nogamy for years now, so I wouldn't know :D

I am actually really interested in this girl I met in Budapest, but she lives in another city, which is a pain...

I may have inadvertently worked a love spell on myself when I asked the Goddess to send someone my way, so I have only myself to blame if I fall for this one...

My main motivation with this thread is to help others who may struggle with romantic issues, that is after all Inanna's main area of speciality. I will be updating it as more info comes my way.

@Preety_India I know, I know, we're shallow and visual creatures. 

But, what i wrote, I think would also apply to a woman trying to attract the right man into her life. Obviously, some of the details and principles would be different, but we all have to deal with this at some point in our lives. In my case, I have been asexual and deliberately ignoring the opposite sex for years, even made myself deliberately unattractive (long, unkempt beard and hair) to repel women and make sure they left me alone. All I was interested in, was my spirituality.

However, I've had my fill of solitude and wish to change things and steer them in another direction altogether. I think the Sannyasin stage of my life is now officially offer...

@Dumuzzi  sounds good. one tip from me - if you find a funny woman again, never leave her or let her go. She will be your elixir. 

Have fun. :)

@Preety_India Thanks.

This one's a quarter Jewish, so I have high hopes. As Christopher Hitchens famously quipped once, Jewish women are by far the funniest.

16 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

@Onemanwolfpac I have been in the state of No-Nogamy for years now, so I wouldn't know :D

I am actually really interested in this girl I met in Budapest, but she lives in another city, which is a pain...

I may have inadvertently worked a love spell on myself when I asked the Goddess to send someone my way, so I have only myself to blame if I fall for this one...

My main motivation with this thread is to help others who may struggle with romantic issues, that is after all Inanna's main area of speciality. I will be updating it as more info comes my way.

So, smash away. Let it be whatever it is. In EVERY scenario, you put some special snowflake Disney view on a girl, you will be in for a reality check. When you feel sexual tension, it means that you need to live your truth; put your self forward. Chat her up and let her know what is up. Invite her back for drinks. 

@Onemanwolfpac  You're so direct, I love it. I feel this approach is very much needed on here as many won't want to hear such bluntness. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Rather interesting developments regarding my dating life lately. Since I already opened up on this thread, to act as a Guinea pig for finding Love using intention and energy, as well as divine intervention, I will continue reporting my experiences, as uncomfortable as it is, for me to do so.

To recap, I have gone through a Kundalini Awakening in 2012 and have concentrated exclusively on my spirituality ever since, not dating anyone or even showing any interest in the opposite sex. A few months ago, I started doubting my commitment to the Sannyasin (renunciate) path and have started putting the intent out there, to find my "other half" so to speak, or at least get back into dating and experience romance once again.

A few weeks ago, on a saturday, the Goddess came to me and offered a boon.

I just told her that she should find me a girl, or girlfriend (I don't remember the exact term I used), as I was fed up with the renunciate life and I wanted to have a woman in my life again.

The next day, I sat down to meditate in my local park, and these two girls on the bench next to me (by girls, I mean women in their thirties, but sorry, to me, girls will be girls, irrespective of their age...) noticed me, starting looking over, giggling, taking selfies, whatever, but I paid little attention to them.

So, one of them, a blonde girl, came over and asked for a light. Told her I didn't smoke and felt rather stupid that I didn't say anything else. Fortunately, the other girl, a brunette, was rather more deft and just asked me to come over and join them. They were having a little party on their bench and offered me some drinks as we chatted away. I ended up going on a date with the blonde one and we even kissed, within a few hours of meeting, which is highly unusual for me, if you know my background. 

Anyways, now a few of the details that were missing have been filled in.

We have been on several dates since and although I thought we might not be that compatible initially, I have now changed my mind and it seems we are actually a really good fit in many ways.

It turns out, she has a brother, who like me, had a spiritual awakening and decided to self-isolate for a number of years. Like me, he decided to come back into society, met a girl and they are now happily in love. This means she fully understands my rather unique situation and is fully in tune with the way I am and is willing to tolerate my many difficult character traits and idiosyncracies. 

I also explained my relationship with the Goddess to her and how she brought her into my life at my request. She freaked out a bit at first, but she now understands a lot of things about me and why she felt this irresistible urge to come up and talk to me. I actually really reminded her of his brother and she felt this instant emotional bond when she saw me contemplating and meditating. She thought I was the sort of serious guy that she would like to get to know and perhaps form a relationship with.

So, I'm really happy that we met and things are going well, but there are certain hurdles that we still need to overcome, which I will write about another time. 

She also told me, that she can feel my energies, which she finds irresistible and that every time she is with me, she finds incredible calm and peace and that my energetic vibrations, to her, are angelic in nature and have such a positive, uplifting effect on her.

@Preety_India Thanks Preety!

I appreciate your kindness and loving attention to people on this forum. You really are such a wonderful shining light.

This whole story has been an instructive experience. I learned a lot about love and attraction and how it operates.

It is no accident, that we talk about attraction, opposites attract, etc...

There appears to be some mysterious electromagnetic force at play here which regulates attraction, bonding and love.

I remember the first time I was in love, I could not only feel, but see (aetherically, or with my third eye), colourful strings that connected my heart (the energetic one) to that of the object of my desire. When we broke up, it was genuinely "heartbreaking" so to speak, because these invisible energetic strings that linked us were uprooted and broken.

In Hinduism, there is a concept of gunas or ropes, which are sort of like strings, forming attachments that keep the Jiva (ensouled being) linked to the material realm through these bonds.

When I awakened in 2012, all these bonds/attachments/ropes were burnt by the fire of Kundalini and I was "liberated" so to speak, but I also lost any link to the material world I had before, including any genuine interest in things like relationships, family, career, money, cars, etc...

It was liberating to be rid of material attachments, but also painful, especially for people around me and the genuine friends I lost in the process. I was reborn and the new me had no attachment to this realm at all. It was then a whole new process to reform attachments and bonds on a different basis.

I am now once again forming bonds with people, but it comes from a different place. It is hard to describe, but I would say my current bonds are self-emergent. They emerge organically as they may and I have no attachment to the outcome of whether they are successful, fruitful or satisfactory. In other words, I act and bond, but I lack any attachment to the outcome of my actions and bonds. I take their success and/or failure with equal indifference.

This means that things happen as they may, organically and self-emergently, yet because of the power of synchonicity and intention they tend to automatically follow my own best interests. This is actually an important component in manifestation, you should put your intent out there and suffuse it with energy (borrowed from a Deity if needs be), but then you should forget about it and have no attachment to the outcome of your desired manifestation. This is a hard principle to master, but crucial to any energetic working with intent.

So, an update on how my attempt at getting a serious girlfriend is going, though I did not specify that initially, when I asked Inanna to send someone my way, I simply asked for a girlfriend, having tired of the solitary life. 

To recap, I asked for a GF on Saturday night and by Sunday afternoon I pretty much had one. This, after years of voluntary celibacy and solitude. Initially we were just dating, but things have been developing nicely and we have been together for almost 3 months now.

Both of our lives have improved for the better and we spent a week together vacationing at lake Balaton in early August. She wants a more serious relationship than I'm ready for, but we're taking things slowly. 

We have several issues to overcome and I am still not sure that she will be the right fit in the long run, but we shall see. In any case, the lesson here is that if you want a serious relationship with someone, you can have one, if you invoke the right deity and ask them for help. Inanna would be ideal as one of her main titles is Goddess of Love, but others may be able to help you just as well. 

My own method of invocation relies on my own awakened Kundalini which enables me to break through dimensional barriers and communicate with deities effectively, but there are other methods out there, often involving some sort of ritual and an offering which may be just as effective. 

If you are trying to find love, I would suggest that you do not specify a person as they may not be right for you, but rather trust the Goddess (or whichever specific deity you are invoking) to arrange a suitable match for you. Like I said, I got results in less than 24 hours, so this sort of stuff can be really powerful.

Personally, I have no interest in sex just for the sake of it, but as described in the beginning of this thread, you can attract your intended sex or sexual orientation just in general, through the power of attraction and they will pretty much come to you without too much effort on your part (you will have to leave your home though, and go out and about a bit to give the Goddess the chance to allow you to meet the right person).

6 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

So, an update on how my attempt at getting a serious girlfriend is going, though I did not specify that initially, when I asked Inanna to send someone my way, I simply asked for a girlfriend, having tired of the solitary life. 

To recap, I asked for a GF on Saturday night and by Sunday afternoon I pretty much had one. This, after years of voluntary celibacy and solitude. Initially we were just dating, but things have been developing nicely and we have been together for almost 3 months now.

Both of our lives have improved for the better and we spent a week together vacationing at lake Balaton in early August. She wants a more serious relationship than I'm ready for, but we're taking things slowly. 

We have several issues to overcome and I am still not sure that she will be the right fit in the long run, but we shall see. In any case, the lesson here is that if you want a serious relationship with someone, you can have one, if you invoke the right deity and ask them for help. Inanna would be ideal as one of her main titles is Goddess of Love, but others may be able to help you just as well. 

My own method of invocation relies on my own awakened Kundalini which enables me to break through dimensional barriers and communicate with deities effectively, but there are other methods out there, often involving some sort of ritual and an offering which may be just as effective. 

If you are trying to find love, I would suggest that you do not specify a person as they may not be right for you, but rather trust the Goddess (or whichever specific deity you are invoking) to arrange a suitable match for you. Like I said, I got results in less than 24 hours, so this sort of stuff can be really powerful.

Personally, I have no interest in sex just for the sake of it, but as described in the beginning of this thread, you can attract your intended sex or sexual orientation just in general, through the power of attraction and they will pretty much come to you without too much effort on your part (you will have to leave your home though, and go out and about a bit to give the Goddess the chance to allow you to meet the right person).

Many thanks for sharing your experience and opening this thread.

Would love to hear about your kundalini awakening in 2012 and how it affected those areas in your life that u mentioned.

Feo 2015 to 2020 I'd say I also experienced "something" which made me lost almost all material things and relationships after intense pain and nowadays everything it's SO different when I meet or establish relationships. I meet no one of my interest during those year..it was all about me and me survival and then about my spirituality..(currently undergoing that but also there's something about my female energy that makes me meet or spread my power if that's make any sense at all). 

I realized most women do not. Only a few of us who underwent something can relate. It's so weird. 

@ertopolice It was a major life change, the death of an old life and an old self and the birth of a new one.

I lost all material attachments and my past Karma was burnt up, so I started a new life, pretty much like an infant, in the spiritual sense. 

I did not date at all for 8 years and had no interest in it either, if I'm being honest.

Currently, I am slowly easing myself back into dating and having an actual relationship, but after such a long absence from the scene I am finding it ultra-challenging.

@Dumuzzi Again..i still struggling to put words to what happened to me but yes..same applies to me regarding dating and socializing.