Leo Gura

Brilliant Bolton Interview

33 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

A war with North Korea or Iran, that is disaster

Trump is well-capable of starting a pointless war. Especially if he gets desperate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump is well-capable of starting a pointless war. Especially if he gets desperate.

ugh don't even remind me ._.

I would hope at least congress would check him on this but knowing how republicans fall into rank and file I think he could absolutely get away with it

Bolton for dictator 2021! 

lol jk

Dont look at me! Look inside!

When Tr

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

yes, the assassination of Soleimani  was very risky 

15 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

If there's one thing that really triggers me, it's Americans who think we have a right to regime change other countries.

Americans also justify sanctions which kill thousands of civilians every year, assassinating foreign generals (imagine if they did that to us), etc...

Self bias is a monster

It seems Trump is not that interested in regime change so far.   He sees it as a waste of money 

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

If there's one thing that really triggers me, it's Americans who think we have a right to regime change other countries.

Americans also justify sanctions which kill thousands of civilians every year, assassinating foreign generals (imagine if they did that to us), etc...

Self bias is a monster

Do you think the assassination of foreign generals could be a warning shot to prevent war?  I would rather have an assassination than an all out war.  We really don't know what goes on behind the scenes, though Trump hasn't shown he is a war monger.  Sanctions are also warning shots, although I am not sure how effective, and I agree that many civilians suffer because of sanctions.  Do you have idea's on how else to deal with this or should we do nothing.  We are witnessing in many cities what doing nothing does.....violence seems to worsen when nothing is done.

24 minutes ago, Bodigger said:

Do you think the assassination of foreign generals could be a warning shot to prevent war? 

How would you feel about Iraqis assassinating Mike Pompeo as a warning shot to prevent war? 
You are seeing things from the perspective of American interests.

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

How would you feel about Iraqis assassinating Mike Pompeo as a warning shot to prevent war? 
You are seeing things from the perspective of American interests.

I agree that I am seeing it from an American interest.  However, this would more than likely cause a war because we are not poking the bear.....or are we.  

37 minutes ago, Bodigger said:

I agree that I am seeing it from an American interest.  However, this would more than likely cause a war because we are not poking the bear.....or are we.  

I would say poking a bear would have a high chance of triggering an immediate attack from the bear. Yet stirring up hills of fire ants also inflames conflict. It’s just a different type of attack. The U.S. assassinating world leaders as a “pre-emptive“ attack, reduces the global standing of the U.S. and plants seeds of hatred against the U.S. How do you think our previous allies such as France, Germany, Canada etc, perceive the U.S. after the U.S. assassinates world leaders? Remember, those countries are not being fed U.S. propaganda. They can have a very different perspective. And after seeing the U.S. assassinate world leaders, doesn’t that make it more reasonable for countries like Russia, North Korea, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc. to assassinate foreign leaders as a “pre-emptive” attack? And this isn’t the first time. The U.S. invaded Iraq as a “pre-emptive” attack and it turned out there weren’t any WMDs there. . . If the U.S. can do it, why can’t they do it?  A country could call any grievance a “pre-emptive” attack and point to the U.S. as justification. This is one way that a country can lose global standing.

And how might the citizens of those foreign countries perceive the U.S. after the U.S. has assassinated their leader and they are suffering due to U.S. sanctions? Wouldn’t that cause anti-U.S. sentiment and desire for retaliation?  Imagine you and your family were starving and suffering due to the sanctions of a foreign country. I think most Americans would be pretty pissed off at that foreign country, especially if U.S. propaganda blamed all the problems on the foreign country. 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

The U.S. assassinating world leaders as a “pre-emptive“ attack, reduces the global standing of the U.S. and plants seeds of hatred against the U.S. 

So the assassination of Soleimani was "preemptive"?  Soleimani was responsible for the lives of many U.S. Soldiers.  As I mentioned earlier, if we had done nothing, like Obama and Bush, as well as what we are doing in many cities now, it will not only continue, but worsen.

I understand the hatred from countries where we have sanctions.  Do you have a solution, or should we continue to do nothing?

1 hour ago, Bodigger said:

As I mentioned earlier, if we had done nothing, like Obama and Bush, as well as what we are doing in many cities now, it will not only continue, but worsen.

That is pre-emptive. From one perspective, this is a good thing. But by the same rationale, the assassination of U.S. leaders is justified. Bush makes Soleimani look like a choir boy. You are not seeing how vicious U.S. foreign policy has been. For every assassination of a foreign leader you think is jUstified, their is a U.S. leader that fits that justification. It’s just harder to see when “our team” is doing it.

1 hour ago, Bodigger said:

I understand the hatred from countries where we have sanctions.  Do you have a solution, or should we continue to do nothing?

Imo, the U.S. resorts far too much on an industrial military. Our military is far more advanced than our diplomacy , cyber interventions and altruistic efforts. The U,.S. Military budget is a ridiculous 751 billion dollars. We can blow up the world 20 times over. I would take 100 billion and invest it into high level diplomacy, game theory, cyber technology and altruism to help countries. 

People shouldn’t be getting filthy rich off of warfare. It is a conflict of interest. 

3 hours ago, Bodigger said:

So the assassination of Soleimani was "preemptive"?  Soleimani was responsible for the lives of many U.S. Soldiers.  As I mentioned earlier, if we had done nothing, like Obama and Bush, as well as what we are doing in many cities now, it will not only continue, but worsen.

yeah, get out of everyone else's business. There's a reason people in the middle east don't burn south korean flags.

Another book about Trump by his niece Mary Trump 

Trump tried blocking it 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.