Alfonsoo

My parents don’t love me

12 posts in this topic

What can I do? Should something be done or can I even do something? What’s a conscious way of approaching a situation like this.

I was feeling this way today as well. Feel like they are unconscious and don't love me enough or how I wish they did. I even sometimes have that wish for them to one day say they are sorry but I think they are set in their ways for not wanting to say so and they have their reasons. I think that sort of love you and I both want we can achieve by practicing self love. 

@Alfonsoo I'm sorry but you won't be able to change them, it is what it is unfortunately.

However, consider this a great opportunity for you to grow by loving anyways.

That is the most conscious thing to do.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 minute ago, Alfonsoo said:

Then, how can I love my self?

By accepting yourself fully. Inner child work is great for learning about self love if you feel lacking in love from your parents. I'm currently dealing with some family issues as well with my parents and it is indeed painful. You're not alone here. 

18 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

What can I do? Should something be done or can I even do something? What’s a conscious way of approaching a situation like this.

“My parents don’t love me”.

Is that true? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

20 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

First, I would ask what makes you think this? Second, I would ask have you discussed how you feel with your parents? Third, how long have you felt this way?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

21 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

Then, how can I love my self?

One thing's for sure: you can't love yourself if you haven't been loved by someone else before. 

Have you ever done psychotherapy? 

one day this will all be memories

3 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

I feel the same. My mother transferred her emotional wounds from my father to me. I did nothing wrong to deserve that, other than being a vulnerable child. I understand her, but I will never truly love her (not in a personal way). 

I understand, truly, but you can over come it and rise above it. Maybe you have, maybe thats what you mean when you say "I understand her". I understood my mother also and forgave her.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?