FK

why should we intervene the evolution process with spirituality?

14 posts in this topic

my questions is about the evolution of the entire cosmos as @Leo Gura explained with the example of everything going towards the central consciousness, God,  and the closer you are to it the more conscious you are. 

my current understanding is that the whole process of our evolution from unity to duality and going back to unity again is happening very naturally, and for us, human beings, few life times sooner or later we are going towards the center anyway. why should we intervene this natural process with spirituality and by perusing enlightenment? 

UPDATE:

I think the real question I have that is hidden in this one is as follows:

if the enlightenment is the end of all aspects of "YOU", your physical body and the life inside and you are fully dissolved into the central consciousness and you are no more in existence in any form, how do you decide that you should aim to get there in this life time? why not the next life time, or why not letting it happen to you eventually? because this is a hardcore decision and you need to devote your life and everything to aim at it. I am basically struggling to find my place in the selfishness to selflessness spectrum in life. 

Edited by FK
Update

That's like asking a butterfly why it broke out of its cocoon and flew away. 

It's what's happening...

it's what is..

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Nothing can be done outside of everything because everything has no boundaries ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, FK said:

my questions is about the evolution of the entire cosmos as @Leo Gura explained with the example of everything going towards the central consciousness, God,  and the closer you are to it the more conscious you are. 

my current understanding is that the whole process of our evolution from unity to duality and going back to unity again is happening very naturally, and for us, human beings, few life times sooner or later we are going towards the center anyway. why should we intervene this natural process with spirituality and by perusing enlightenment? 

If you inspect, you will find there is no separation between a cosmos and the knowing of it. It’s not so much intervening with a process, but you and the knowing of your self, or, infinite true nature. Experience is, through the prism of an apparent mind, the limitations of which are projected onto the experience of reality by means of how it is known. In redirecting the apparent attention of consciousness back upon it’s source, the finite mind is ‘seen through’, and the limitations and the apparent existence of the mind are obliterated and illuminated as well. Time, in the sense, ‘lifetimes’, is one such projected limitation. Eternity refracted appears to itself as time, and accounting for the experience of the refraction, ‘life’ times. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Thanks for taking time to reply. :)

I honestly didn't understand what you said. really tried. 

@FK ❤ no prob...

It seems like things are dualistic but if its looked at closely enough it can be recognized there aren't any separate individuals inside the bodies....making duality impossible.

The greatest paradox is that 'spirituality' is the intervention, if you have a deep burning desire to awaken, then, there is a reason for that, it is 'your' time to awaken and come home, if you don't then go off and do whatever your heart desires in this lifetime, and when the time is right the 'natural intervention' will take place, whether in this lifetime or another! 

Then 'what's left' is simply the celebration of this beautiful thing we call Life in every moment, free from the burden of the separate self, and living as the Self that you are, while being your unique expression simultaneously. 

You don't have to 'devote your whole life' to it forever, and if you don't want to, during the 'seeking' process it's very common to want to do so, but it's 1000% worth it. Then once you realize what you was after is always THIS and right here, and you become conscious of your true nature, you life your life expressing this happiness, love and understanding in your own unique ways. 

And, more importantly than anything else, YOU WILL BE HAPPY AND ARE FREE TO ENJOY LIFE HOW YOU WANT TO. 

No rules, no restrictions, but how YOU want to live!

Absolute freedom!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 6/23/2020 at 8:28 PM, FK said:

I think the real question I have that is hidden in this one is as follows:

if the enlightenment is the end of all aspects of "YOU", your physical body and the life inside and you are fully dissolved into the central consciousness and you are no more in existence in any form, how do you decide that you should aim to get there in this life time? why not the next life time, or why not letting it happen to you eventually? because this is a hardcore decision and you need to devote your life and everything to aim at it. I am basically struggling to find my place in the selfishness to selflessness spectrum in life. 

:) I’ll ‘take another shot’...enlightenment is not the end of anything, nothing began. There is already no you, physical body, life ‘inside’ which could ‘dissolve’ into a “central consciousness”. There is no “existence in form”, nor is there a “getting there in this lifetime”. There is no “next lifetime”. There is no “previous lifetime”. There is no current, or “present” lifetime. There is no “you” which an “it” happens to. There is no “hardcore decision” nor devotion, nor an “it” to aim at, nor is there any spectrum of selflessness or selfishness. There is however, “thoughts”, mistaken to be something other than you, and therefore the story or content of the thoughts is taken to actually be about all of this “other than you” “stuff”.  

There is no such thing as evolution, or a world evolving. You’re dreaming that there is, and that there’s a you “in it”. The previous ramble, is essentially saying, it all seems the way it does, “to you”, not because it is, but because of your beliefs. They are like filters held over a flashlight, and the flashlight is believing the light on the wall to “be the way it is”, only because it isn’t noticing the filters. The “filter” is an apparent finite mind. So “everything” seems to be, finite, form, things, objects...”evolving”, etc. “You” can continue the charade of “getting to that light”, or you can look at the filters. They are felt, all day, everyday, so to speak. There is no “center” of infinity, which is precisely why “in” this appearance, in it’s apparent entirety, “you” appear to be the very center of the entire universe. Don’t believe me. Google it. Go outside and look up. 

If you’re inspired to, research and ‘wrap your head around’ the differences, the “hard problem of science”, between general & special relativity and quantum mechanics. Be sure to include “yourself” in the looking. No need to bring a flashlight. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

:) I’ll ‘take another shot’...enlightenment is not the end of anything, nothing began. There is already no you, physical body, life ‘inside’ which could ‘dissolve’ into a “central consciousness”. There is no “existence in form”, nor is there a “getting there in this lifetime”. There is no “next lifetime”. There is no “previous lifetime”. There is no current, or “present” lifetime. There is no “you” which an “it” happens to. There is no “hardcore decision” nor devotion, nor an “it” to aim at, nor is there any spectrum of selflessness or selfishness. There is however, “thoughts”, mistaken to be something other than you, and therefore the story or content of the thoughts is taken to actually be about all of this “other than you” “stuff”.  

This text right here is beginning of my existential crisis and few years from now middle age crisis. Life is so cool. No words for it.