Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WHO IS

Give One reason for why we couldn't design our appearance/avatar like in a RPG game?

11 posts in this topic

You know people in the newer age spirutiality keep making allegories to VR to video games as to explain reality and its illusionary aspect. 

However, what is the reasons for why we couldn't design ourselves our bodies? Like in a RPG video game for example? 

So the limited humans who create RPG video games are more creative enough to know it is a more liberal thing to let the player decide the attributes and appearance of the avatar, and God is not creative enough to put this mechanic? 

Isn't that exactly what happened?

You imagined your life, your body, your parents, everything, as a backstory to justify your existence...

Are you saying that we should have the superpower to change our appearances? 

You as God(not the ego) designed your avatar.  The more awake you become, the more you will remember this.  

If you identify with the character in the video game, then you’re going to wonder why you couldn’t choose the way you look. But if you identify as the player of the video game, you know exactly how and why you designed the avatar the way you did.

Again projecting a pleasure seeking survival entity onto pure awareness.

People imagine God Awareness to be like you become more human, or something, but actually you are simply absent. Literally the opposite of what you imagine.

Imagine if one of your The Sims character, lets call him Bert, asked "Why did you make me fat? I want to be handsome like Johhny next room!"

You the player, made those temporary vessels to experience whats it like to be Handsome and whats it like to be fat. Those attributes are just imaginary. If NPC Bert realized this then he wouldn't feel shame or embarrassment. The sooner he identifies himself as the player and not the NPC, the better.

Edited by Mafortu

@Mafortu Exactly right. Well put.

I also love your avatar. 

It is extremely accurate. You are just watching a reflection in front of you, nothing else, just a projection that you experience. A totally magical thing.

lol... you'll notice the hotties don't worry too much about why they have that appearance. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

20 hours ago, WHO IS said:

You know people in the newer age spirutiality keep making allegories to VR to video games as to explain reality and its illusionary aspect. 

However, what is the reasons for why we couldn't design ourselves our bodies? Like in a RPG video game for example? 

So the limited humans who create RPG video games are more creative enough to know it is a more liberal thing to let the player decide the attributes and appearance of the avatar, and God is not creative enough to put this mechanic? 

Yeah, I am tired of the video game analogy, it works very well for people who are new to spirituality and facing difficulty in understanding it ( one of the traits of a video game character ? ), but once you dig deeper and relate everything in a video game to real life, it becomes a complete mess )

Dreaming is a better analogy, you cannot control much of things happening in your dream ( although to some extent, not completely ), in the same way you cannot control what's happening here, but if you wake up a bit you will realize that it's all a funny dream, but only to go back into the dream. Once you wake up completely, you MAY never come back here.

Still, it never equals the actual experience. This world has limitations.

Dreams have a purpose and so do this dream of life. That's what I believe.

While everything that you need to be happy is already there I feel like we’re still missing out on something. Who says we can’t change our bodies, our facial attributes and the kind. While there for sure is more ‘important’ and more exciting stuff around I would not deny the possibility of such. Yet, in no way this is going to happen from a place of limited mind. And might aswell not be needed nor wanted anymore when you realise it carries no importance at all.

I came to realise that beauty is fairly relative. And believe me there is more to it than natural good looks. Everybody can look good if one is invested in oneself. That means, training, hygiene, haircut, clothes and all that stuff. Not to forget charisma, authenticity, humour, intelligence, and especially just simply being yourself. If you‘re happy with yourself you will light up the room more than somebody that only has a beautiful facade.

I can say that I’m pretty gifted in that department and while I have an easy time picking up girls it‘s definitely not because I got the natural good looks. Heck, I‘ve seen the ‘ugliest’ guys (like really, guys that didn’t even have a decent haircut or good taste in clothing) dating the most beautiful girls. Why is that? Because they had confidence, they had humour and they didn’t give a shit. You don’t know how far not taking yourself seriously can bring you.

Natural good looks may get you some prying eyes and it might make things easier when going out with the desire to pick up girls, but that’s it. If you can’t hold up a conversation you already lost. If you’re an uninteresting douche-bag you already lost. Good looks alone might get you some one night stands if you’re really needy. But what does that do for you besides feeding your ego? You might aswell just jerk off not needing to deal with all the other inconveniences that might arise. I’m not saying these things are bad things per se. But they are not as great as they seem. It’s monkey stuff. Do it one time, two times, three times and you’ll see. You’re just running away from what you really want. You’re just running away from yourself.

Side notice:

A good practice could also be to look at a picture of a ‘desirable’ celebrity for five minutes straight. Notice if their appearance is really that beautiful or if it’s only the projecting of non physical attributes that makes them look beautiful.

Significance in percentages:

- natural looks maybe 20%

- hygiene/care and self investment 20%

- being yourself, being charismatic and all the other traits 60%

The character in an RPG does not know they were designed by themself

Edited by Osaid

You are what you currently desire. ❤️

Because you don't have a body. You are not real. There is no one saying this. 

This needing something is a dream. 

The person is selfish, it wants perfection, but it wants a perfection that meets all of the contitioned requirements that it has for this to be good enough. It couldn't actually give a single fuck if the guy down the grocery store gets his requirements met, because in the dream the whole world revolves around me.