Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Forrest Adkins

Having Problems making sense of a deliriant experience

5 posts in this topic

I had a deliriant-like experience on a high dose of MDMA. I hallucinated things that weren't there, and my short term memory was completely shot, although I was aware I was on a drug and Im hallucinating (blinking my eyes reset the hallucinations for a moment).

I became conscious how the pattern recognition of my brain was completely shot and how my brain filled in the blanks for a almost anything and I saw these things as if they were real and there but it was just an approximation my brain made and It was so clear to me that these things are not real that I didnt even mention it to others anymore, because they wouldn't understand.

So the days after I contemplated how much blanks my brain fills in ordinary consciousness and how much of the things I see are really there and it confuses me to no end.

If these is no brain and no objective external reality what is the baseline for these approximations my consciousness is trying to approximate to?

Is god simply the sum of all perspectives, consensus or not? But then what is objective reality, there is at least some consensus - right? Or how else would we be able to interact with each other? What does it mean if this consensus is distorted?  

Edited by Forrest Adkins

12 hours ago, Forrest Adkins said:

If these is no brain and no objective external reality what is the baseline for these approximations my consciousness is trying to approximate to?

There is no baseline. It's bottomless and empty. Whatever is happening in your experience right now is the totality of what is.

Without hallucination, there isn't any form. Objective reality is just a consistent kind of hallucination.

Consensus is something you're also imagining, since you imagine all others too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no baseline. It's bottomless and empty. Whatever is happening in your experience right now is the totality of what is.

Without hallucination, there isn't any form. Objective reality is just a consistent kind of hallucination.

Consensus is something you're also imagining, since you image all others too.

Thank you

5 hours ago, Forrest Adkins said:

I had a deliriant-like experience on a high dose of MDMA. I hallucinated things that weren't there

My brother had same effect he hallucinated smal women, dragons, people and other wired shit

7 hours ago, Peo said:

My brother had same effect he hallucinated smal women, dragons, people and other wired shit

I saw things as if they were there just because of some simmilar outlines which is common. The faces of people changed to sinister grimaces, I saw glasses on people that had none. I saw the sky as if it was full of birds flying in patterns. The closed-eye I visuals were so real I forgot I had my eyes closed. It was very dream-like experience and it would have definitely scared me if I wasnt high as fuck.