Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justfortoday

There are no enlightened people.

24 posts in this topic

At the end of the day, you don't exist. Only consciousness / light / spirit exists.

You're "nothing" watching a projection in empty space, and everything and everyone is inside this projection.

You are a universe pre-packaged to experience yourself.

Hence why you can't see your own head / face, instead you see the "world".

Welcome to the Godhead.

Pretty twisted, huh?

Edited by justfortoday

@justfortoday

You, as separate self, don't exist, since it is just a belief.

You, as consciousness, do exist, since it is everything, 

this

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Total enlightenment is not something you ever reach, but something you can only get closer and closer to.  At least as long as you’re alive. 

7 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Total enlightenment is not something you ever reach, but something you can only get closer and closer to.  At least as long as you’re alive. 

What's the point then, if when the body dies then you'll reach the full enlightenment totally?

2 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Exactly and the opposite...

'You' never reach enlightenment because enlightenment is the experience of the 'You' structure collapsing.

As long as the sense of 'You' is intact, enlightenment will always appear just out of reach.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 hours ago, dimitri said:

@justfortoday

You, as separate self, don't exist, since it is just a belief.

You, as consciousness, do exist, since it is everything, 

this

Consciousness is just the bodily senses and the dream combined.

Nothing goes on living after the body dies because what believes it's alive now is just an illusion. 

Nothing survives the death of the body because nothing is actually alive now... it's an illusion.

The bodily senses and the illusory separate self experience is all there is.

That's why you are not conscious of what's going on at Santa Ana Square in Madrid Spain right now.

That's why a bird can fly over your head and poop, and you would not know it until it splats on your shoulder.

Something that goes on living after the death of the body is just a form of HOPE stemming from the fear of death or non existence.

And actually if you look into it deeply enough you will realize it is just Ego believing it is so important that it should go on living eternally.

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake hehe, I haven't expected to play non-dual wording game at 1am :) 

My comment was directed to:

At the end of the day, you don't exist. Only consciousness / light / spirit exists.

By consciousness I meant Love, God, you, Infinity.

Thanks for you comment, I would just say: death is illusion, you never die, you are here & now forever, Knowing... good night :D 

22 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@VeganAwake hehe, I haven't expected to play non-dual wording game at 1am :) 

My comment was directed to:

By consciousness I meant Love, God, you, Infinity.

Thanks for you comment, I would just say: death is illusion, you never die, you are here & now forever, Knowing... good night :D 

No problem get some rest..❤

Definitely wasn't attempting to play non dual word games.. language can definitely be experienced as a dualistic barrier though... totally get it!!

sorry some of my wording didn't make sense because I used voice text.... I edited it ?

Edited by VeganAwake

@VeganAwake ❤️

You are doing voice text, I am not native speaker, let's talk about non-duality ??

What a dream... ?

25 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@VeganAwake ❤️

You are doing voice text, I am not native speaker, let's talk about non-duality ??

What a dream... ?

Non-duality is a word pointing to everything exactly the way it appears without the experience of division.

@dimitri it's not that apparent division or separation can't be experienced... it's that it's not believed in any longer.

Edited by VeganAwake

1 minute ago, dimitri said:

@VeganAwake 

Forgetting and remembering ?

Don't be like @Nahm please.

What a mindfuck it all was.But you know that hot witch never appeared only sorry for that. 

Infinite Love. 

Hey still can dream will dream forever. But still can't find acceptance. Why is it so difficult? Should be happy but I am not. 

@zeroISinfinity 

There is a choice to belief (to react) on thought or let it go, totally up to you.

IMG_20200425_184026.jpg

55 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@VeganAwake 

Forgetting and remembering ?

No not at all....

Look within:

Who is there to remember and who is there to forget.

There is a body and there are thoughts about who you are.

Are you those thoughts?

Are you the feelings?

Where is the 'You'?