SQAAD

Be Careful What you Wish for - God is not for Morons

37 posts in this topic

Haha you’re so right. I remember my last shrooms trip I was repeating to myself this thing isn’t a joke? I had so many epiphanies in one hour that it blew my mind..literally. 

Maybe but I think it's too much. This forum is not 4chan or Tumblr. It's supposed to be one of the most high consciousness resources. 

. It's ok to joke or fool around a little bit. But I'm realizing there is a lot of low quality posts recently. So I ask you politely to  stop your bullshit or I will have to report you ?‍♂️@zeroISinfinity

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

17 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Maybe but I think it's too much. This forum is not 4chan or Tumblr. It's supposed to be one of the most high consciousness resources. 

It's ok to joke or fool around a little bit. But I'm realizing there is a lot of low quality posts recently. 

Second this.

Well said.

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss Ok just for you. Will sort myself out. Pure Love and auto correction. It's perfect. Just perfect. Singularity. God.

@zeroISinfinity Please don't do it for me.

Do it for yourself, bro.

(If I may suggest; do keep the comedy aspect. It suits you. Just cut the mindless shitposting. It's rather distasteful - not funny, actually) 

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss I mean how I am supposed to dream without fooling around. Fooling around and being my own trip is what is keeping me to you know not go for mahasamadhi because there is no sense really staying here anymore. 

Done, completed. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

11 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@ivankiss I mean how I am supposed to dream without fooling around.

Dream bigger and smarter. With your heart.

Create meaning. Don't just spiral out endlessly in all directions. Choose your steps and your words. Find passion and purpose.

Then the 'fooling around' will happen naturally and effortlessly. And it will be relevant, juicy and actually funny.

Yeah is but part of me wants complete annihilation. End of this dream not just this but all of them.Could do it, most likely will eventually. I am much closer to that then continuation of dreaming. 

So bans, you are like this or that really doesn’t make me to lose my mind or such. Having much larger struggle atm.

45 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah is but part of me wants complete annihilation.

There is no such thing as 'annihilation' in actuality. It can really seem like there is, but there isn't.

Love cannot be annihilated. Love is all there is.

What you call 'annihilation' is actually just surrendering.

There's also no such thing as 'ending' anythin. Only transcending.

49 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Having much larger struggle atm.

I'm sure you do. But I also suspect it's not what you think it is.

@ivankiss Ok here are some issues I have. 

Speaking about this stuff will create your dream in same fashion. I indeed love you all and I do indeed want to help out. I mean that's the reason why I wanted God in first place. So as God I will dream about God. I will teach myself about me and all that will in this dream will appear will be about that. Will rather dream about getting putted on leash and walked around my apartment like dog by domina. 

Why I say wierd and wacky thing like this. Because I love you and want to help out, because most of you are having self doubts, not really accepting yourselves. Don't want to take responsability for your own dream etc. There is a lot of spiritual bypassing (thanks Jed) and escaping into spirituality because of it. 

Yes mahasamadhi is real thing it's actually possible what is required for it I still don't know and I always get returned back here as this guy. 

@zeroISinfinity So you're allowing yourself to act however and say whatever the heck, because you love yourself unconditionally. Right? Because it only has to 'make sense' to you... Correct?

Cool. There's power in that too. But that's not really what conscious being is. Not at all.

It's fueled by the extremes of the polarity called 'everything is meaningless - so I might as well act out all my unconscious crap full force... It's not like it matters anyways. After all; I'm the only one ever to exist. There's no one else here but me.'

That's not transcendence - let alone integration of the shadow. It is, in a sense, surrendering control over your actions... but it's surrendering it to the 'wrong' aspect of you - if you know what I mean. That's not really all that different from anything 'sleepers' do all the time.

But hey, that too is a path - I guess. If it works for ya - cool. Just be more considerate and compassionate, for your own sake.

In my opinion; you are confusing self - absorption for Oneness.

It's not  self absorption. 

Nobody is a victim here,you can take your God given right to create this in any way you want. Oneness=you only Creator of this. Doesn't matter if Co-Creation is True point above is still valid and holds forever. Since you are God. That's why Absolute state of Conciousness and facing your actual Infinity. 

It's end of twoness world where you are something lost in Universe trying to survive. Which is complete delusion. 

Yes ofcourse I will take power in my hands and create this  in any way I fucking want no shame in that. 

You are free to do so. Your will has no oposite. 

@ivankiss is God. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity You are not conscious of being everything you say and do - right now. All the time. That's what I get from your posts.

If you were to be actually aligned with your own words - it would feel horrible to you.

Oh wait... you do feel horrible lately, don't you? ? wink wink. 

You only demonstrate 'knowing' intellectually that you are God. Not actually being God.

Ivan is Ivan. God is God.

I am cool with being both God and just Ivan. I'm not trying to be anything I'm not at this precise moment. I am conscious of where I am at NOW. It's called being real ?