Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ya know

Higher Consciousness Videogames

11 posts in this topic

Or Art.

Does anyone have examples of interactive mediums that promote growth, contemplation or development? This is my best example.

Maybe little big planet as well? Emphasis on collaboration, creation and community.

There is only One higher consciousness videogame - thisB|

What do you want to create?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@dimitri That sounds like some cheesy shit Sadhguru would say hahhahahah

@Ya know Yeah good question. From what I've seen, some of these "Indie games" seem to be have good aesthetic and be a bit arty. 

I forgot the name of one of these games which seemed really good, cba to boot up my ps4 and check rn. 

None of them are high consciousness really, it's just about aesthetic. 

Or maybe I'm saying none of them are high consciousness to justify me playing my low consciousness multiplayers. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao "baby, my whole work is to confuse you" :P

@lmfao I'm thinking aesthetics and consciousness are similar - appreciating beauty in something, rather than shooting stuff over and over. Maybe there isn't much development to be had, but its an improvement over the latter. 

42 minutes ago, dimitri said:

There is only One higher consciousness videogame - thisB|

What do you want to create?

Well this. 

51364fb16bb3f7700a000002.jpeg

images (60).jpeg

@zeroISinfinity cool dreaming bro ?

Now just let go of any resistance thought which stops you to get it. 

You should basically let go of so much so it won't matter at all if you get it or not, then you get it.

@dimitri Yeah boyo helluva harem that would be from witches, dominas to I don't even know what. 

I even had sex with demons on astral. 

Stay sane. Yeah right boyo, yeah right. 

I am not a gamer. In the past decade, I have played only two games and both of them blew my mind. 

Game #1. LIMBO

Game #2. INSIDE

Both games start without any instructions, much our real life. As you go through the games, you must find clever ways to survive and escape traps. 

The art in both games is absolutely amazing, so even if you are not a gamer, you should play them for artistic purposes. 

If you know games similar to these, feel free to recommend them. 

The last of us and uncharted games taught me a lot about developing strong relationships with people actually; great games would recommend 

The Stanley Parable, Antichamber, Portal. Or just search for "Portal-like games".

You can search for trippy/psychedelic videogames too.