SQAAD

Please An Advice About Sleeping While Being God

12 posts in this topic

I have problem sleeping the last 3 days bc i know that i am God.

I Just Want to Sleep Like a Normal Person Today.

Any advice?

Thanks everyone.

Edited by SQAAD

@SQAAD you are god within human body. Make the body tired, go work out, run, eat, take a hot shower and sleep. Spend your energy.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 Thank you sir. Much appreciated your time & energy.

Be well.

@SQAAD anytime brother. Much love. I am you, you are me. Don’t forget.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Are you eating normally? We tend to fast during breakthroughs naturally, and then perpetuates the lack of sleep. If you're not eating much, eat. Especially carbs. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Smile. It's a subtle but also a big change.

Seriously. Even if you have to force the smile on your face. Just keep smiling.

Watch a funny show perhaps. Laugh.

You are fine. I've been through this a while ago. It's just a phase. Your system is shocked. It needs time to adjust.

Just smile and breathe. 

It's perfectly fine to fall asleep, too. Nothing will happen. Everything stays the same.

Love ya.

Edited by ivankiss

Take some medicine maybe. There is soft stuff like Baldrian which probably is not strong enough, but there is a lot out there that can help your physical body to get its rest. Listen to some sleep-hypnosis, focus on breathing deep and get out of your mind and into your senses. Don't listen to the inner voice telling you everything is going worse, its bullshit, at most a self-fullfilling prophecy. You can do a lot to get your sleep, as an ultima ratio you could take all sorts of drugs, go to a hospital, make yourself pass out or whatever, so there's always a way, don't believe you are not able to change your situation! If you get the mindset that you will be able to sleep one way or another it will be much easier for you.

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

21 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Any advice?

Thanks everyone.

Forget about the crown and third-eye chakra for now. And focus especially on the root chakra. You have to come back to planet Earth. 

Sleep deprivation is a very serious thing. If it doesn't normalize, you will have a mental breakdown sooner or later.

Keep us posted!!

one day this will all be memories

56 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Any advice?

Thanks everyone.

Does it make "sense" for you not to be able to sleep? Or do you more feel likes is a stupid problem out of nowhere?

If its the latter, I can relate. On my last no self realization huge hunger came. I was hungry even after having eaten, feeling in a kind of weird state of "impossible to be satisfied". Turns out I wasn't hungry anymore, I just thought I was (was REALLY convinced I was) and made this into a problem. My ego used this bullshit trick to make the mind care about "me" again, basically recreating the ego after having it die.

Could your problem have some sort of similarity? Who is unable to sleep? And for who is it a problem? Perhaps the shock of discovering god was so strong that it sent you into 3 days of overthinking?

Doing exercise is a good advice and will probably fix your problem practically

Thank you everyone for the support. Really highly appreciated!!

:x