Parththakkar12

What would your ideal world look like?

7 posts in this topic

One possibility is an anarchist world in which there is no centralization of power. In this type of world, everyone is fully free. It's the CHAZ style police-free, government-free world. Now there could be hierarchy, but it's all in the context of corporations, who co-operate with each other.

Another possibility is to have a world government. Here, there would be a centralization of the whole world's power. The most awake people would lead the world into greater levels of consciousness and evolution.

I am completely spitballing here. I don't know how any of these can be actualized, which ones are more practically implementable, achievable etc.

What do you think? Which of these 2 would be more favorable? Do you have a different ideal world?

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

The classic example of utopia in star trek:

Naval Ravikant said we should all become scientists. Then we can reach the technology level we need to become free from work. 

I guess a mix between scientist and artist sounds good to me. One of the biggest problems is aside from the classic problem of rich and poor is the fight for sexual partners. That caused a lot of problems. 

I guess once we are in this utopia the even bigger problem might be to keep our motivation level in order not to degenerate. Some totalitarian elements seem to be necessary to fight chaos. One has to be prepared for the challenges tha will come to the paradies.

Edited by Epikur

Small population of all united people, no race or cultural divide 

No money 

No poverty 

Equality in everything 

Women are free and happy

No jobs. People only work as contributors for the ecosystem and help each other 

Lots of love between people 

Nobody is suffering 

The suffering is overcome by love 

Animals and humans living in harmony 

Brotherhood - love thy neighbor as thyself, the way Christ visioned it 

Men love women and women love men. No gender hate or issues

Children are free to learn and play and not burdened with expectations 

No government no democracy, autonomous self regulating responsible communities who follow basic human principles. Like CHAZ(similar) 

No guns or weapons of mass destruction 

No wars 

No religion or cult. Only basic faith in God and obedience to universal laws of love, truth and justice. 

No excessive use of technology 

Use of solar energy 

Electric cars and electric minibus 

Solid technology so minimum technology waste 

No rapes or crimes. People being extremely responsible and high conscious in their behavior 

No mental illnesses

No diseases 

Nobody is unfulfilled, unloved, unaccepted or depressed. 

Everyone feels happy and loved and healthy.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I look at this in two ways:

1) What would make a substantially better more ideal-ish world? In the word of Martian Luther King: "we must rapidly begin the shift from a thing-oriented society to a person-oriented society." 

2) However, good our current vision there is almost always something better just outside the current limits of our imagination. A truly Utopian society would likely have a shift so radical to our current minds that we would likely reject it as nonsense if it were actually proposed in this thread. Something like like a shift in underlying metaphysical assumptions. 

The ideal world is already here. It's now 

Check out Shunyamurti's teachings. He talks a lot about the new kingdom of heaven on Earth when the age of the ego is over

explain grammar to an alien ?