Travelion

How did you guys find actualized.org?

54 posts in this topic

I was struggling with depression and under the impression that my doctor was not really helping me by shoving ssri down my throat.

So I began searching the web about depression and stumbled upon Leo's video concerning the topic. This happened maybe a year ago and the snowball is still rolling and gettin' bigger. ;)

The first video of Leo I saw was in 2018 or 2019. It was, What is God? It appeared on my recommendation list on youtube, I wanted to see what someone with a 2hr+ video had to say about God

I googled "spirituality forum" or something.

I was at a low point in life. I was just thinking what would it be like if I was a real life Jedi. I searched for Jedi philosophy on YouTube and this video came up. 

After the watching this video. I had the intuition to keep watching more videos.

Psychedelic videos popped up in my suggestions 3years ago?

Sailing on the ceiling 

While washing the dishes I was watching some sciency youtube video about the universe or something. Then at the end of it they recommended another video of some funny bald guy who apparently had a "spiritual enlightenment" experience, so I decided to watch it.

It sounded like a delusional pipe dream. Apparently God had revealed to him the meaning behind the whole universe, but he said that he would only reveal it on his deathbed.

Then on the sidebar was a recommended video with another funny bald man in the thumbnail, titled "THE MOST SHOCKING TRUTH YOU WILL EVER HEAR". I clicked on it.

Life has been pretty weird ever since.

Coming up on 1 year now. I was searching Google for info on Karma, one site had Leo's video on Karma. I watched it, was impressed with his style and passion. I decided to check him out further. Down the rabbit hole I went. A life changing channel/site for sure. 

BTW; I'm 54 and feel like I am starting to wake up a bit from my very selfish life so far.

Why don't anyone say it?

How did you guys find actualized.org?

How did you guys found actualized.org?

How did you guys founded actualized.org?

These are three different questions.

On 6/26/2020 at 3:27 PM, integral said:

I was chosen for glory, by youtubes algorithms. 

Me too.

Also someone sent me this video:

We chalk it up to luck but we are the chosen ones.

Edited by Arcangelo

After having a big failure in my life 3  years ago, I started questioning about free will. I ran into Leo´s video about free will and it was quite liberating.

I remember being judged by others.

A so-called friend told me that I'm not a real man. He even compared me to a teenage girl.

I was so offended. My world crumbled. Then I became depressed and I understood that I need to change myself to the point of becoming a highly actualized human being.

I started to search on YouTube for clips like "How To Be A Man" and I've found @Leo Gura's videos. I was so excited by the way he was articulating understanding. I watched lots of his videos and became inspired.

I started to meditate for a few months. Then I stopped. Then I started to meditate again.

After a year, I noticed a little glimpse of progress which made me really motivated to do the work.

As of today, I'm still doing the necessary work. I practice mindfulness, write, read, meditate, and so forth.

Life is really beautiful when you're passionate about it. Your youth matters. Don't take life for granted and don't waste your youth.

Feel more. Be aligned with your emotions. Be confident. Live in the moment. Experience reality from other's points of view. Be creative.

This is a flash of how my life is looking right now in comparison to the miserable life I was living two years ago.

I'm grateful to Leo.

Edited by The Don
To correct a sentence.

Me on the road less traveled.

I remember intuiting there is something more to reality but I couldn't really put it into words. I don't know why I felt this way.. tbh, It was most probably because I was gullible, lacked critical thinking and listened to some of Terrence Mckenna and other psychedelic trip experiences. If it weren't for Leo, I probably would've taken all of that as some dogma before having experiencing it for myself. Lucky I didn't quite fall into that trap.