Travelion

How did you guys find actualized.org?

54 posts in this topic

I know this question might not correspond to the topics of this sub-forum, but I don't know where else to post it.

I became aware of actualized.org 2 years ago. My ethics teacher showed us a part of Leo's video on Jacques Derrida (wtf, how lucky was that, I might have never heard of Leo's channel), and it was boring af. A couple months later I revisited the channel and Leo just released his video about Infinite Intelligence. That was the first video that catched me, so I watched it and a bunch of others, too.
However, I have only recently started taking this seriously.

How did you guys find Leo?

Edited by Travelion

Randomly searching for enlightenment videos on youtube in early 2017. My level of development wasn't that high at the time, so I kinda ignored him. Then, later, in early 2019, I remembered Leo from 2017. That's when I really started getting into his content. I was shocked and amazed at how much deeper his content had gotten!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Ate a very potent edible and had an anxiety attack... found this vid... changed my life. 

Searched "how to deal with anger" on youtube 6 years ago. Learned a WHOLE lot of life transforming stuff since then, but I still get pissed off sometimes. >:( Feels kinda like going into Target to buy toothpaste and coming out with no toothpaste and $200 worth of stuff. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

after reading the power of now i was interested in meditation so watched a video on how to meditate. Then watched another video called how society fucks you in the ass which really got my attention.

Leo would pop up every now and then in my recommended feed until I decided "let's see what this guy with these animated expressions is all about. " 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

“ No banging on the table “

[Violent flash backs to middle school]

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Internet addiction and openmidnednes led me to him and love for models made me stay. 

This is the first video I remember watching at a hotel room in Rome in autumn of 2016.

I was essentially stuck on vacation while going through severe withdrawals from cannabis (yes, that is possible), and I had decided to graduate from philosophizing about reality à la Terrence McKenna to investigating reality through mindfulness and awareness. That quickly lead to my first glimpse of non-duality later that year, and my life changed drastically.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

How To Stop Being Lazy... in 2016

then it was downhill from there :P 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

After having some non-dual experiences that broke my conceptualizations of reality a few years ago, last year I stumbled onto a bald guy on youtube whose videos helped me re-contextualize my experiences. 

Don't remember the exact first video I saw, but probably it was one describing some psychedelic states. :) 

We were about to approach after 8 years planning, but then suddenly freaked out over the possibility of having a successful mission. We then postponed the mission for another 4 years to give us time to watch Leo's video on how to have sex, and practice it in a simulator. 

9 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

We were about to approach after 8 years planning, but then suddenly freaked out over the possibility of having a successful mission. We then postponed the mission for another 4 years to give us time to watch Leo's video on how to have sex, and practice it in a simulator. 

hahahahaha

Dont look at me! Look inside!

The video on meditation, after that - on making the girl squirt. I liked the content, so I subscribed. Oh boy, the rabbit hole went deep then

I entered "Fuck Society" on Youtube and found out this video

I was 14/15 years old and a big Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, and just New Atheist fan to rebel against my Christian upbringing. So I would often watch Christian videos just to laugh at how ridiculous they were, as well are Spirit Science for the same reason. 

Then one day his video "Spiritual Enlightenment - The Most SHOCKING Truth You'll Ever Hear" popped up on my YT page. I went to watch it for the same reason. In the video he gave a warning that it's not for everyone and I was just laughing and curious what he was talking about. But weeks after it I couldn't stop thinking about and I looked up more on Enlightenment. I remember finding Eckhart Tolle and recognizing something was different about him (especially his eyes) and it scared me. But I was really curious so I kept watching Leo's videos on it and after I tried self-inquiry for the first time I couldn't fall asleep. I kept thinking: "There's no way I don't exist. This is bullshit. Of course I exist. I'm real!". And a few months after it I felt mildly depressed because just the idea that there might be no self scared me so much.

Then skipping forward a little bit I tried to get my life on track and got into Personal Development and meditation by myself. Eventually also returning to Actualized.org. But this time I'm more mature of course.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

@Espaim Reddit, snap. Someone on r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix suggested to look at this video from some bald headed dude telling us "You don't exist". At the time I just couldn't get my head round it, but I was hooked.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

Was watching Rupert Spira video on YT... some question popped up... googled it... found this forum ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x