John Iverson

Leo, are you willing to Love and have a girlfriend with mental disorders?

96 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Ry4n said:

I'm surprised pretty much no one could tell the reply was flippant; felt obvious to me...? People read way too much into everything

I think people who feel persecuted have a hard time dealing with humor in general. If you're used to people being an asshole towards you, and then when somebody makes a joke pretending to be that asshole, I can understand why it could feel bad for that person. Then again, humor is a very complex phenomena. Sometimes you can start laughing exactly because of how insanely fucked up something is. One shouldn't equate laughter with endorsing what is being laughed about.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 6/22/2020 at 5:06 PM, Red-White-Light said:

@Leo Gura Survival and reproductive needs create egoic devilry in women, especially with high selection opportunities in the dating world. 

Careful

It's interesting, but when working with people who have developmental and cognitive delays, I've noticed the compassion and love (the common term of love people try to aspire towards) is so much more than us average humans can ever begin to obtain. 

20 hours ago, Nahm said:

@John Iverson

You can’t be unconditionally loving to someone, that’d be the condition...that there is a separate you and therefore a separate someone. You can not, not be you. It is love ‘itself’ which rises as the mind, which then holds that it can find itself, by being found in ‘something’ outside of itself. The ‘substance’ of the very activity, is the the love you truly are. 

20 hours ago, Corpus said:

But @Nahm since I am the ❤️ and ❤️ is MIND.

Illusion is it's not you. thing. 

Then it means I create MIND. So that also means I can create any "separate someone" to love as "me" that holds conditions. So in a sense I can create twin dominas and have that "experience" as "conditional me". That also makes "conditional me" as Creator. So in that regard Alex is God. 

Tada! Tired of you guys. I really am. If you do not get it now, you never will. 

So nothing to worry about hot witch girlfriend is it @Nahm

I also hold all conditions around women too or everything else that might appear in dream. Good luck on hating woman or anything else you will shoot yourself in foot. 

So this. 

Start manifesting stuff you want and Love Everything for God's sake. 

Ban me I don't give a fuck. 

97211350-woman-in-sexual-dominatrix-black-lingerie-studio-shot-isolated-on-white-background-.jpg

Let her be so mentally disordered as long as she is this hot. 

(latest blondine? Just.... Who cares really, stopped caring want home anyway) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

20 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Sorry, but no. I don't agree with such a simplistic view of humor. I found it funny exactly because I DO value women, and seeing those words coming from somebody who I believe also respects women is the very reason why it's funny. It's unexpected, it's comedic. If it came out of the mouth of some conservative lunatic, then I would probably not find it funny, atleast not for the same reason.

I agree completely, the guy has whole videos about pleasing women and so on, and it's obvious his ideas aren't from some stage blue or orange sexism

But also rate the thoughtful response Leo

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

4 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Let her be so mentally disordered as long as she is this hot. 

wtf man, do you want a woman or a sex doll

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

On 23.6.2020. at 1:52 PM, Corpus said:
17 minutes ago, Moon said:

wtf man, do you want a woman or a sex doll

Ok time to be serious. Just a joke. Really started acting like a complete moron. Sorry guys, love you. 

Time to meditate a bit and bask af. I really am ready yet.... we will see I dunno. Don't understand what keeps me here. I would really like new life atleast it really makes zero sense to continue this. 

Just scenery. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Reality is for God deluded, for devils. Keep ball rolling. Sooner or later game comes to an end. I don't have to play this. Accept best outcome there is. Sooner or later will have to accept it. Terrifying or not that is me for all eternity+not aware of this stuff don't have to bother and nothing to bother with lol. 

1 hour ago, Moon said:

But also rate the thoughtful response Leo

Leo's apology seems to tie into a bigger picture which I agree with. Then again, people handle jokes differently. Whether or not you want to modify your behaviour to accommodate every type of person on a forum is up to you. I also don't know if I personally would make such a joke. I just happened to laugh at the joke :)

22 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I think people who feel persecuted have a hard time dealing with humor in general. If you're used to people being an asshole towards you, and then when somebody makes a joke pretending to be that asshole, I can understand why it could feel bad for that person. Then again, humor is a very complex phenomena. Sometimes you can start laughing exactly because of how insanely fucked up something is. One shouldn't equate laughter with endorsing what is being laughed about.

Edited by Carl-Richard

@zeroISinfinity you are just horny. Stop using God and love and bla bla bla and go get some sex. Your case is saddening :(

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Whatever you say. 

So how we attain salvation. Destruction of Creation mechanism. To be do and have. Pretty much everything gone. Subconcious has to be destroyed. It's not just attachments. Tricky. 

How much I care. Have much bigger goal in mind then masturbation and deluding myself. 

Just past time. 

See you give them but you know still want to play ego games. Like there is someone on other side. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

How much I care. Have much bigger goal in mind then masturbation and deluding myself. 

Really?? All I hear you talking about is how much you want to die and leave the dream and how much you want to have sex with dominant women. I'm not judging your desires. But that says a lot about your level of awareness. My guess is like you are just taking these spiritual concepts as a coping mechanism for hidden issues inside you.  Like you are love and you are loved no matter what you do. That might be true if you are actually conscious of that. But life doesn't work like that bro. It doesn't. 

-Osho

@Someone here Bro ngl you have a tendency to derail a lot of topics by picking on people's insecurities. Just an observation ;)

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Really?? All I hear you talking about is how much you want to die and leave the dream and how much you want to have sex with dominant women. I'm not judging your desires. But that says a lot about your level of awareness. My guess is like you are just taking these spiritual concepts as a coping mechanism for hidden issues inside you.  Like you are love and you are loved no matter what you do. That might be true if you are actually conscious of that. But life doesn't work like that bro. It doesn't. 

Simple question want to awaken or not and accept everything that goes with it? 

You are talking with yourself right now. In your own dream everything is you. 

How many Conciousnesses do you have? 

For all eternity you are all alone making stuff up. 

Just now, Carl-Richard said:

@Someone here Bro ngl you have a tendency to derail a lot of topics by picking on people's insecurities. Just an observation ;)

LOL maybe  that's your opinion after all lol. But it's on topic I guess. 

but I'm just trying to help him@Someone here . In my eyes he is just totally deluding himself with "love love love love" "it's all perfect perfect perfect". Yeah so why not kill myself(he call it mashasamadhi) or do herion or have mindless sex with a bunch of sluts?  It's all perfect and love after all isn't it? 

-Osho

There is no Reality, World or Universe! 

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:
Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

LOL maybe  that's your opinion after all lol. But it's on topic I guess. 

I just picked on you to see how you would respond to tasting your own medicine B|

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Simple question want to awaken or not and accept everything that goes with it? 

You are talking with yourself right now. In your own dream everything is you. 

How many Conciousnesses do you have? 

For all eternity you are all alone making stuff up. 

6 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Someone here

Simple questions :

Awaken to what?  What do you think awakening is?  Is it a belief? A theory?  A philosophy?.  Is it solipsism? Is it idealism?  Is it moral nihilism? Is it doing whatever you want and calling it love?  Is it killing yourself? 

-Osho

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There is no Reality, World or Universe! 

Alright. 

-Osho