John Iverson

Leo, are you willing to Love and have a girlfriend with mental disorders?

96 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

99.9% of women I would not touch with a ten foot pole.

God isn't a fool ;)

5.png

Next thread:

Leo, if you love unconditionally, will you eat raw eggs and drink onion garlic juice for the rest of your life? (Just because I asked)

If you don't, then you aren't developed enough. Why would you discriminate between foods??

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

99.9% of women I would not touch with a ten foot pole.

LOL !!!

Mahadev

4 hours ago, TheUniverseIsLove said:

Joking that he wouldn’t want to be around most females

That's not what was implied.

Don't confuse who one would have a baby with vs being around females.

Love does not mean that you will have a baby with any random person. Sexual preferences are a highly personal thing. That's all my message was pointing out. It's okay if your sexual preferences are very specific.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@TheUniverseIsLove

7 hours ago, TheUniverseIsLove said:

@Leo Gura

Your energy towards women is outright negative. 

Women are brilliant and beautiful and much, much more.
(Not just .1 percent of them) 

By founding this site (and by how society has formed its structural hierarchy characteristics) your words Inherently have have more impact.

Own your power. 

Stop encouraging your masculine following to treat and talk about women negatively.

Positivity is power.

Imagine changing The subject in your comment to ANY other gender or race and see how truly generalized and incredibly uniformed you sound. 

Check yourself. 

Thank you. Woman are wonderful all of them. They really are. 

Woman I loved the most in ny life was raped and had shit ton  of psychological problems. Didn't prevented me to put up with that and actually love her with all of her "flaws".All those guy who laugh at Leo's post expose their own hatred toward females. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

7 hours ago, TheUniverseIsLove said:

Stop encouraging your masculine following to treat and talk about women negatively.

I apologize for not being more sensitive to that.

I don't want people who follow me to get the idea that women only have sexual value.

My original reply was flippant. I'll be more careful in the future on such issues. I don't want to feed the MGTOW or Redpill attitudes about dating/women which are popular online nowadays.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I apologize for not being more sensitive to that.

I don't want people who follow me to get the idea that women only have sexual value.

My original reply was flippant. I'll be more careful in the future on such issues. I don't want to feed the MGTOW or Redpill attitudes about dating/women which are popular online nowadays.

Respect Leo.

I'm surprised pretty much no one could tell the reply was flippant; felt obvious to me...? People read way too much into everything

@John Iverson

On a subconscious level, you are equivocating Love with Sacrifice.  

You believe that if you Sacrifice your standards of beauty, mental health, personality, etc, you will show your greatest Love

The more you lower your standards, the more you sacrifice yourself, the higher your Love would be according to your perception. 

But the only thing that you can never sacrifice is Love. Love is Love, not a sacrifice.

Love is not sacrificed, only given. If you can't give it, don't sacrifice it. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not what was implied.

Don't confuse who one would have a baby with vs being around females.

Love does not mean that you will have a baby with any random person. Sexual preferences are a highly personal thing. That's all my message was pointing out. It's okay if your sexual preferences are very specific.

Will you still embody your sexual preferences until now? 

There is an unfolding process which we call "life" and we have the delusion we are "living" it; you are not "doing life"- "it" is "doing you". Sexual preferences are ultimately the urge to persist as/of the unfolding with the interpolation of sexual preferences as an individual choice superimposed. These are largely conceptual and  consequent upon perceptions which are always indirect.

@John Iverson

You can’t be unconditionally loving to someone, that’d be the condition...that there is a separate you and therefore a separate someone. You can not, not be you. It is love ‘itself’ which rises as the mind, which then holds that it can find itself, by being found in ‘something’ outside of itself. The ‘substance’ of the very activity, is the the love you truly are. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@John Iverson

You can’t be unconditionally loving to someone, that’d be the condition...that there is a separate you and therefore a separate someone. You can not, not be you. It is love ‘itself’ which rises as the mind, which then holds that it can find itself, by being found in ‘something’ outside of itself. The ‘substance’ of the very activity, is the the love you truly are. 

THIS. :x

56 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Will you still embody your sexual preferences until now? 

Your sexual preferences could change. At some point in time, you could be into big asses, and later you might be into donkeys. :) 

Yeah. LOVE. INFINITE LOVE. 

Was so afraid of you that's all it was.Lived life to discover you. You were just waiting nothing else until all of my "play" or crap was over. 

Worst actor ever. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't want to feed the MGTOW or Redpill attitudes about dating/women which are popular online nowadays.

What are those attitudes? I've actually heard about them in my own circle of friends.

58 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@John Iverson

I miss you in my reality field!!

11 hours ago, TheUniverseIsLove said:

@Carl-Richard

Also, the fact that you find it funny implies a lot about your attitude towards females as well. 

Sorry, but no. I don't agree with such a simplistic view of humor. I found it funny exactly because I DO value women, and seeing those words coming from somebody who I believe also respects women is the very reason why it's funny. It's unexpected, it's comedic. If it came out of the mouth of some conservative lunatic, then I would probably not find it funny, atleast not for the same reason.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.